Send Topic Print
Tuck it in (Read 168 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Tuck it in
Reply #30 - 05/12/23 at 14:17:24

Yeah we already agreed on most of that.  All I said is the CDC never said to count dying WITH Covid as dying FROM Covid no matter how many times anti-vaccine websites lie to you about that.  That doesn't mean it didn't happen for political or profitable reasons, it means the CDC source material didn't say to do it.  You were lied to.  I worked, successfully, to supplement the counting system in CO due to over-counting, why would I do that?

So why should we ignore the healthy vaccinated kids in Nebraska?

Why should we assume every dead kid was vaccinated?  Isn't that exactly like assuming every dead person is UNvaccinated?

Why should we ignore, completely, the kids that dropped dead before 2020?  

Because the "media" would make a headline out of it if they were unvaccinated?  The "media" is complete for-profit garbage on both sides.  I prefer see how many kids are no longer in schools, how many funerals there were, how many social media posts grieving a dead kid etc. to see who's dying out there.

I can't imagine using trash news reporting as justification for deaths, and the blatant ignoring of people who are alive.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 05/12/23 at 15:33:13

You do You,, You don't need to worry about me being lied to. Who decided to call the dead From gunshot With a Covid topping as Dead From Covid ? It was done. Does it matter to me that the CDC DIDN'T say to? Not a hulluva lot. Because the CDC is in on the whole farcical load of crap. Another corrupt alphabet agency. As useless as the FBI. As far as I'm concerned they should both be dismantled.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 05/12/23 at 16:37:31

"You do You,, You don't need to worry about me being lied to. "

I don't care if you are being lied to.  I just won't ignore the lies when you present them to me as truth.  Would you be ok with me tossing up information that's not true about global warming, telling you it proves my stance, and saying I don't care if it's true because I don't like petroleum companies?  

That's what I am hearing you say, that you don't care if the CDC said to do something or not because it should be dismantled.  That's mixing opinion with fact.  I would rather truthfully claim the CDC did not say something, and also state my opinion is they are a sh!tshow.  Why anyone would expect people to ignore a blatant lie is confusing to me.

"Who decided to call the dead From gunshot With a Covid topping as Dead From Covid ? It was done."

I've heard of this but the morons that have this empirical evidence just won't show it to anyone.  I wish they would so it could be proven, but they just talk about it and never show anybody else.

Why do you think with the thousands of death certificates like this we can't get ahold of any?  But we have access millions of regular ones.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #33 - 05/12/23 at 17:42:51

nuts,dude,the fukkin FBI won't give Congress what they have legally requested.
Liars don't just lie, they use their position to hide the truth. Just because we can't get hands on it doesn't mean anything.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 05/12/23 at 23:18:04

nuts,dude,the fukkin FBI won't give Congress what they have legally requested.
Liars don't just lie, they use their position to hide the truth. Just because we can't get hands on it doesn't mean anything.

Npone of the FBI actions address that you were lied to about what the CDC mandated.  But that's ok, lets look at it this way:

If I lie to you about something the FBI mandated, and zero evidence exists anywhere the FBI said what I lied to you about, does that make the FBI liars?  Or does that make me a liar about an organization you do not trust?

I know you don't care if a statement is truthful about an organization you do not think should exist, but I do.  I don't think the CDC should run the way it does but my opinion doesn't mean I ignore when people tell me lies about them.  I prefer people use truth to show me facts, not lies.

« Last Edit: 05/13/23 at 19:01:30 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #35 - 05/17/23 at 06:27:53

Eegore wrote on 04/26/23 at 15:19:32:
"...   Unless one refuses to observe it.   Pretend it never happened, it's not observed thus not part of reality.

LOL same as:
'If a tree falls in the forest,
and no one is around to hear it,
does it make a noise'

Which now, with the  DUMBING DOWN, some people actually believe no noise is made, because no one observed it.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #36 - 05/17/23 at 07:06:17

[quote author=183B0625273C3B32550 link=1682420975/30#35 date=1684330073

LOL same as:
'If a tree falls in the forest,
and no one is around to hear it,
does it make a noise'

Which now, with the  DUMBING DOWN, some people actually believe no noise is made, because no one observed it. [/quote]

You miss the point...
Sound is a sensory perception, not a physical property.
If a vibration of air occurs and it is not perceived by an ear, it is just vibration.  Many vibrations occur that are not in the audible range and are perceived differently or not at all.  Nothing makes a sound a sound other than perception.
That's the point

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 05/17/23 at 07:11:14

Which now, with the  DUMBING DOWN, some people actually believe no noise is made, because no one observed it.

So you do see why observed reality is a nonsensical argument with no merit.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 05/17/23 at 07:35:44

And this has what to do with Tucker Carlson?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #39 - 05/17/23 at 08:15:50

If a Tucker rambles away on Twitter,... does he make a sound?
Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 05/17/23 at 09:47:46

Because the leftards are so engaging, CNN is a joke, Vise news had to be bought by Soros to keep the bullshit moving.
I doubt that CNN is actually surviving on advertising sales. I'm betting that there are commie, humanity hating evil people keeping them alive.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 11:02:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Tuck it in

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.