Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
2002 Savage for sale
04/20/23 at 07:29:46

It's been a while since I have been here. Health and interests have moved me on to other paths in my life. Because of that I find that it's time to put my 02 Savage up for sale

Update, the bike is now running and has a new battery.

Here's the mods on the bike, good rubber, front fork stabilizer, after market headlight, a relay that cuts off the headlight during starting, small wind screen that's a little scratched up, early set of my forward controls, engine crash bars, oil cooler, one piece seat, leather bags, Harley tail lights, new front brake pads and clubman style low handle bars.  Engine mods include white spacer mod with a rejetted carb, Raptor fuel tank valve, K+N air filter, series 2 cam, extended cam chain tensioner, ported exhaust port and a sporty muffler with the baffle drilled out. Milage is under 10,000 miles.

The bike has been sitting for over a year and I just cleaned the carb and installed a new battery along with a good overall cleaning from being stored in my shop. The tank has a dent in it from a fall off the work bench along with some smaller dents from the handle bar risers. This a really good running bike and only needed a battery and a carb cleaning to get back on the road.

Location is Port Orange Florida just south of Daytona Beach.
I would like $1500 for it but am open to offers.
Contact by the forum message or e-mail at edlutman@yahoo.com.
Pictures are available and can send them if requested.
Thanks,
Ed
SOLD

« Last Edit: 04/30/23 at 18:07:44 by Ed L. »  

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/01/24 at 19:03:45

General CategoryThe Marketplace › 2002 Savage for sale

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.