Fox settles (Read 163 times)
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: Fox settles
Reply #30 - 04/21/23 at 09:01:29

Dominion and fox are not the problem.They they both know that electronic voting is not safe

Eelctronic voting is olso not a real problem, It is just that there is no way to do that waterproof.

Just ask any hacker.

But you are the real problem.

You are being tempert in your gut feeling by what is in the news.

The reality is; voting machines are not safe.
Electronic voting is manipulable.

So are you still going to tell me that the election was fair?

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 04/21/23 at 09:35:59

"But you are the real problem.

You are being tempert in your gut feeling by what is in the news.
"

I've spent years on here showing why I don't use mainstream "news" as a source of information.  I prefer to actually go get Lindell's data dumps, or look at actual Dominion machines in-use.

None of this changes that FOX was sued by Dominion and that in order for other companies to be sued in civil court they would have to be sued by someone.  FOX didn't dispute they lied.

The reality is; voting machines are not safe.
Electronic voting is manipulable.

Connected machines without physical tabulation verification aren't very safe.  When we can see the physical imprint on the physical paper for every vote I find it hard to believe that can be hacked.  This is why the machines should have this type of system.   I own 12 laptops that when built never had Wi-Fi cards or modems installed specifically for running manually input data.  Would these be hackable?

"So are you still going to tell me that the election was fair?"

I never did tell you that.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 04/21/23 at 09:44:59

My son is highly gifted. He works in the IT department of Euronext Amsterdam. Computers have no secrets for him. At the age of 12 he designed a control room for the police and ambulances. For a company in America without us knowing. LoL. He was in charge of that project. And at the time I gave him sermons about how good it was to pay attention in school which he didn't. So that's my source when I want to know about companies and computer systems.

I feel that you are lecturing me the same way I did him. Its a bit boring to me.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 04/21/23 at 09:48:35

I feel that you are lecturing me the same way I did him. Its a bit boring to me.

I am answering questions you asked of me.  Also you are making up statements I never made.

If that bores you, then maybe you shouldn't ask those questions or fabricate those statements.

What issue do you see with machines that also have a physical imprint on tangible paper?

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 04/21/23 at 11:20:00

One issue is the possibility of hacking or tampering with the machines. Even if there is a paper trail, if the electronic voting machines are not secure, they can still be compromised. It's important to have strong cybersecurity measures in place to prevent any unauthorized access or manipulation of the voting machines.

Another issue is the accuracy of the paper trail. While a paper record provides a way to verify the electronic results, if the paper trail is not properly maintained, it can be inaccurate or incomplete. It's important to have procedures in place to ensure that the paper trail is properly stored and verified, and that any discrepancies are investigated and resolved.

Lastly, there is a risk of voter intimidation or interference. If the voting machines are not easily accessible or there are long wait times, it can discourage some voters from casting their ballots. It's important to ensure that voting is accessible and convenient for all eligible voters, regardless of their location or circumstances.

Edit:  integrity is a nice word, but it is a rare phenomenon.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 08:22:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fox settles

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.