Send Topic Print
Fox settles (Read 163 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Fox settles
Reply #15 - 04/20/23 at 04:58:59

why would Dominion sue anyone other than FOX when they have evidence against FOX?

Because Democrats cheat during elections and Dominion is protecting their customer.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/20/23 at 05:17:16

Because Democrats cheat during elections and Dominion is protecting their customer.

Ok so all those FOX emails texts and statements from their own employees are also protecting Dominion's customers.  FOX screwed up and it cost them money in a civil, not criminal, case.  They aren't "singled out" as Dominion has no evidence against CNN or MSNBC etc.

Dominion has no reason to sue CNN for damages to their company for anything related to RussiaGate.  It makes no sense to use the Dominion V FOX case to ask why CNN isn't also being taken to court.  You have to ask people damaged by RussiaGate why they aren't suing CNN.

If I am damaged by Billy's lies, and you ask why Bobby isn't being taken to court, the answer is because nobody sued Bobby.  I can't go sue Bobby, because Billy is the one who caused damage to me.  You ask why Billy is "singled out".  Because I can only sue Billy, I can't go sue Bobby and Sally and Jimmy for damages that never happened specifically to me and that I have no evidence of.

« Last Edit: 04/20/23 at 09:44:12 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #17 - 04/20/23 at 07:27:49

[quote author=6368705664686A62090 link=1681854126/0#13 date=1681955031]You are a very wise man and make some excellent points.  China seems to be a huge threat, and I've heard reports of much Chinese illegal migration within Europe and the USA.  What are they getting ready for?

I sometimes have my moments...

China initially wanted to have a position in the world where they could no longer be oppressed by the West.

The ccp has not been sitting still for the past 30 years.
The Chinese are masters of political warfare, while the West has abandoned this sport after the Cold War.

They have tried to bribe and swindle all the people who are in strategic places to implement policies that are conducive to China.
Also presidents.
With the result that they control all strategic hotspots on an economic level all over the word.
Africa for the raw materials.
Western ports and airports, important waterways such as the Suez Canal.
And they control many non-Western countries by providing loans for mega projects.

In the US,  manny retail chains and an enormous amount of agricultural land are in there hands.
One of their main goals is to break the petrol dollar.

This overwhelming success means that they are already way ahead of their target and the ccp now aims to completely dominate worldtrade.

They have introduced a watertight social control system in their home country.
They want to extend that system to all the countries they occupy.
To wield total power so that they can force people to trade with a chinese digital currency, And make that the main currency in the word. And thus breaking the petrol dollar.

They are not shying away from any means at the moment.
But they will postpone military conquests as long as they can because it does not fit into their strategy.

But as soon as they are stopped in their expansion drive, they will respond militarily.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 04/20/23 at 17:18:42

You don’t know if Dominion does or does not have evidence.

The fact is dominion is an a far better position with Democrats in charge than with Republicans. That’s a fact. Republicans have been burned by less than honest elections and electronic voting machines or an obvious facilitator of that. So why would dominion sue MSNBC or CNN as they are Democratic Party mouthpieces?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 04/20/23 at 17:29:44

[quote author=6C7360737873787364717F73160 link=1681854126/15#17 date=1682000869]J Mac wrote on 04/19/23 at 18:43:51:
You are a very wise man and make some excellent points.  China seems to be a huge threat, and I've heard reports of much Chinese illegal migration within Europe and the USA.  What are they getting ready for?

I sometimes have my moments...

China initially wanted to have a position in the world where they could no longer be oppressed by the West.

The ccp has not been sitting still for the past 30 years.
The Chinese are masters of political warfare, while the West has abandoned this sport after the Cold War.

They have tried to bribe and swindle all the people who are in strategic places to implement policies that are conducive to China.
Also presidents.
With the result that they control all strategic hotspots on an economic level all over the word.
Africa for the raw materials.
Western ports and airports, important waterways such as the Suez Canal.
And they control many non-Western countries by providing loans for mega projects.

In the US,  manny retail chains and an enormous amount of agricultural land are in there hands.
One of their main goals is to break the petrol dollar.

This overwhelming success means that they are already way ahead of their target and the ccp now aims to completely dominate worldtrade.

They have introduced a watertight social control system in their home country.
They want to extend that system to all the countries they occupy.
To wield total power so that they can force people to trade with a chinese digital currency, And make that the main currency in the word. And thus breaking the petrol dollar.

They are not shying away from any means at the moment.
But they will postpone military conquests as long as they can because it does not fit into their strategy.

But as soon as they are stopped in their expansion drive, they will respond militarily.

yeah. no argumeny from here..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 04/20/23 at 19:29:48

You don’t know if Dominion does or does not have evidence.

I'm not sure that's true since the damages are regarding publicly aired statements.  This means we all have that evidence since it was public.  I will have 2 teams double check on this but to my knowledge, just doing 14 simple searches on 9 different engines with 4 AI audio passes on each companies archived material, CNN and MSNBC did not publicly air repeated statements that Dominion machines were switching votes from Trump to Biden.

The evidence in the FOX v Dominion case was made public - so we all know they had evidence, that FOX doesn't even dispute, thus the settlement.

"The fact is dominion is an a far better position with Democrats in charge than with Republicans. That’s a fact. Republicans have been burned by less than honest elections and electronic voting machines or an obvious facilitator of that. So why would dominion sue MSNBC or CNN as they are Democratic Party mouthpieces?"

Because they didn't air the statements Dominion has claimed are damaging.  Just as I don't go sue people who did not damage my property even if they are liars or criminals, I can't do that under Civil litigation.  Remember FOX was not taken to court by the State, they were taken to court by a Private Company, and FOX decided the evidence against them meant a settlement payout was the best choice.  FOX made that decision not a court, definitely not a criminal court.

When you ask:
"I’ve seen clips of Hilary and other Democrats on news shows suggesting voting machines were rigged when Trump won. Why no lawsuit then?"

Because nobody sued them.  There was no lawsuit because nobody claimed damages from these statements.  You are mixing Judicial questions with Civil litigation.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 04/21/23 at 02:22:29

Eegore wrote on 04/20/23 at 19:29:48:
[i]

I will have 2 teams double check on this but to my knowledge, just doing 14 simple searches on 9 different engines with 4 AI audio passes on each companies archived material, CNN and MSNBC did not publicly air repeated statements that Dominion machines were switching votes from Trump to Biden.

I can't help but notice that you've had unfair discussions in the past. You can try to hide that by saying that you have done a lot of research and even with the help of AI audio analysis tools, but you will not fool me with that. Grafeen sticks to your fingers.

Fox settled the lawsuit.
The fact that it was a private company does not mean that there are no political motives involved.

If, as a Democrat, you really have a superior way of representing a society, then why litigate against Trump and with this lawsuit?
Now you are only trying to influence the image.

The discussion is about whether the voting machines are waterproof, right?

You want to prove as a government that there is voter integrity don,t you?

Then all you have to do is have a group of young hackers test the voting machines.
Then you immediately kill two birds with one stone.
You have proven to have won the elections fairly and the voters know that the next elections will also be fair.

So simple.

I also don't understand why the Republicans don't come up with that.

Is this whole political game a puppet show?
Do people who are out of the picture pull the strings?
Are the WEF and The WHO running the show?

The thing is; Because of the current state of technology, they have the possibility to exercise total power over the people and they will. But first everything has to be destroyed so that we will accept a new form. We are currently in that transition.

A new world order.
Does that sound familiar to you? Well there you have it.

It's very easy to stop it.  But you need voter integrity for it. Otherwise you have no voice and continue this charade.

No voice ever again...That awaits us. Total control.

https://imgur.com/gallery/eZLGAwU 

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #22 - 04/21/23 at 04:01:56

good post

link goes to here

Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.

Let's split up, gang. If you're looking for an image, it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all.

If you are looking for groovy images, visit our gallery!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 04/21/23 at 06:17:58

I can't help but notice that you've had unfair discussions in the past. You can try to hide that by saying that you have done a lot of research and even with the help of AI audio analysis tools, but you will not fool me with that. Grafeen sticks to your fingers.

I'd be more than happy to give you direct communication, without my involvement, to each individual used in this specific search as long as they consent.  PM me and I will accommodate contact information and additional resources, on how searching was, and can be done.  

You act like its a lot of research but it isn't really that hard to use search engines or AI.  Just because you say you can't get it to work on one topic does not mean nobody else can.

Or... you can stop making accusations about me, without proof, and provide information that disputes mine.  Provide multiple statements by CNN and MSNBC that state Dominion voting machines changed votes from Trump to Biden.  Simple.

"The fact that it was a private company does not mean that there are no political motives involved."

I was answering Webstermark's question as to why other "news" outlets  aren't held liable for statements on their programs.  It is because nobody has sued them.  This is Civil litigation not Judicial proceedings.

"If, as a Democrat, you really have a superior way of representing a society, then why litigate against Trump and with this lawsuit?
Now you are only trying to influence the image.
"

Webstermark claims FOX was "singled out" in reference to FOX v Dominion.  FOX was "singled out" because Dominion has evidence of damage against FOX, and no other "news" outlet.  The information is public, FOX is not even disputing it.  FOX isn't sued for making general false statements to society in violation of any law by the State - if they were Webstermark's question would have merit as all "news" outlets would, under Judicial proceedings be equally accountable - but this is a Civil case.

FOX is "singled out" because Dominion has a case against FOX.  They do not have a case against CNN or MSNBC.  Mixing Judicial method with Civil method is pointless.  If I damage your property you can sue me, but not every human that causes damage.  If Bobby broke your window it makes no sense for me to complain that Billy broke somebody else's window, and ask why is Bobby being "singled out".

"The discussion is about whether the voting machines are waterproof, right?"

No.  It is about FOX settling a Civil lawsuit, and why FOX was "singled out" and sued while CNN or MSNBC was not sued.  Because nobody sued CNN or MSNBC.  Go sue them under a Civil case if you want them to be sued just like FOX was.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 04/21/23 at 07:08:51

This what the discution is about:

They lied to you.  $787M settlement.
Dominion machines changing votes was a lie.  The election fraud was a lie.
Fox ain't gonna' tell you much,... but they all knew the truth, and they told you lies.

Trump is portrayed as a criminal. And that the voting machines were watertight during the elections.

The message is clear but I don't buy it.
I see it differently. How I see it, I tell you clearly.

I prefer that the voting machines are investigated, because I think it's all just a bit too slick.

And after at the things that happened, it just seems to me, the right thing to do.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 04/21/23 at 07:39:28

Trump is portrayed as a criminal. And that the voting machines were watertight during the elections

What I see is a statement saying FOX lied:

"They lied to you." - Meaning FOX.
"$787M settlement."  - Paid by FOX

"Dominion machines changing votes was a lie.  The election fraud was a lie." - Stated repeatedly on FOX.

Fox ain't gonna' tell you much,... but they all knew the truth, and they told you lies.  A clear statement about FOX.

Looks to me like FOX is what we are talking about here.  Especially when I am replying to Webstermark asking why FOX, not Trump, but FOX, was "singled out".

I prefer that the voting machines are investigated, because I think it's all just a bit too slick.

And after at the things that happened, it just seems to me, the right thing to do.

I agree, but I also think any group that says the machines are not connected to the internet will just be accused of lying because voting machines that are isolated are simply not an accepted outcome.  We made 3 fake voting machines to be audited and we were told they were LAN carded, and had USB to modem connectivity.  They were nothing more than Arduino screens powered by a car battery stuffed into old Pyxis pharmacy machine cases.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 04/21/23 at 08:09:15

"The fact is dominion is an a far better position with Democrats in charge than with Republicans. That’s a fact. Republicans have been burned by less than honest elections and electronic voting machines or an obvious facilitator of that. So why would dominion sue MSNBC or CNN as they are Democratic Party mouthpieces?"

Because they didn't air the statements Dominion has claimed are damaging.

But they did. It’s just Dominion took no action when they accused their equipment of being to easy to hack and inferred that’s one reason why Hilary lost in 2016. I remember news stories on this.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 04/21/23 at 08:19:41

You agree.
Ok that sounds hopeful.
With voting machines there is always someone who can access the information and knows where everything is written. if there is 1 there may be more. You can secure that access with a Hashing, but that is also passable.

Pleace look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkH2r-sNjQs

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 04/21/23 at 08:20:24

But they did. It’s just Dominion took no action when they accused their equipment of being to easy to hack and inferred that’s one reason why Hilary lost in 2016. I remember news stories on this.

No they didn't. Dominion didn't claim those statements as damaging.  When you ask why FOX was "singled out" it is because Dominion claimed, and provided evidence, that FOX made damaging actions.  They did not claim any other "news" outlet did.

Like I said, the response is to ask why Bobby didn't get in trouble like Billy did instead of just acknowledging Billy got in trouble and had to pay for the broken window.  Billy figured it was easier to pay for the window than to go to court to defend the video footage of him throwing rocks at windows.  

Billy lost this time.  Bobby didn't have anyone claim he broke their window.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 04/21/23 at 08:42:36

With voting machines there is always someone who can access the information and knows where everything is written.

This is true for all things.  No machine can ever have information retrieved from it without accessing it.  If this were no true then votes would be cast and then nobody would ever know who won.

The issue is if the machine is actually hooked to a network.  I was told fake machines that aren't even voting machines were hackable.  There were people crawling on the floors checking cables and outlets etc.  We did this to prove that the evaluations were not reliable but instead nothing more than a group of people wanting to push an agenda.

The question is what will people accept as evidence.  If YouTube is all we need then voting integrity will depend on what YouTube video someone watched and wants to believe.  In my case if all it takes is a group of "auditors" that just look at USB ports and say they are "hackable" then every machine will always be hackable.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 09:25:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fox settles

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.