Send Topic Print
Special effects (Read 42 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Special effects
04/10/23 at 22:21:01

I'm old enough to remember laughing at seeing the strings flying the rocket, I've watched the sophistication get better and better. But I gotta say, I'm not all that comfortable with knowing that there are people who can do something and make it Look like You did something and it's just too good to say
NuhUhh... And get anyone to believe it. How can we know what is real and what has been created? I mean, for all I know someone could create a clip that makes it Look like Biden made it up the steps without falling!!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: Special effects
Reply #1 - 04/11/23 at 04:03:57

Is it true,

And we have a mind who distorts and obscures reality. And I think that's our biggest problem.

To get your mind open you have to let go of your
habitual thinking.

Meganic speech and action must also become spontaneous again.

In order to stand with both feet on the earth again, you first have to sink into your body. because if you have no contact with the earthly part of who you are, your mind will keep rattling.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/11/23 at 05:51:45

I remember being blown away the first time I saw Jurassic Park at the theaters.  The dinosaurs looked real at the time, but that was 30 years ago.

Today we look back and the dinosaurs don't look as good, we can see they are fake.  A whole generation grew up understanding the images seen on a screen have an absolute possibility of being completely faked.

People will look back at these Trump arrest videos and point out how fake they look.  Pretty much every kid I know using TikTok assumes 50% of the stuff they watch is not real, or at least looks at each video with a degree of doubt - they grew up with completely fake imagery their entire lives.

I find it useful to approach everything this way, this forces me to do research into the validity of information.  This is another reason we should use an entire body of evidence and not just the sources we like.

« Last Edit: 04/11/23 at 07:11:56 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 04/11/23 at 08:24:21

First of all, if it seems unbelievable or illogical, it probably is.
Secret cabal of pedophilic baby eaters, Jewish laser beams, Italy changing US votes with satellite, JFK Jr. alive and running as tRump's VP...
Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/11/23 at 08:44:24

Eegore wrote on 04/11/23 at 05:51:45:

Today we look back and the dinosaurs don't look as good, we can see they are fake.

The are fake???

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 04/11/23 at 08:58:33

Serowbot wrote on 04/11/23 at 08:24:21:
Secret cabal of pedophilic baby eaters, Jewish laser beams, Italy changing US votes with satellite, JFK Jr. alive and running as tRump's VP...
Roll Eyes

What is true is that Epstein had many clients among the richest in the world. But we don't know who. And the proof is in his grave.

That the voting machines are resistant to manipulation, Hmmmm intresting.

And well, if a Kennedy writes a book and you don't want to read it, then maybe you are afraid of something.

You can fool yourself, your verry welcom to that.

If I had told you 10 years ago that a new vaccine would be developed that worked by injecting the RNA of a virus into your body, but that the manufacturer did not want to carry any kind of Responsibility.

Then you would have thought I was crazy and you would say no one would take that. Fear also works wonders for big pharma's wallet.

Well, if I had told you that we were not allowed to take existing medicines, but only those new ones, I would have been insane.

It all has to do with imagery, and fear images, Oh no we don't want Fear images because fear.... brrrrr no, we don't want to feel fear.

So we're looking for a safer option.
Even if you do get strange and peculiar contradictions.

How surprising Smiley

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/11/23 at 12:59:08

Roll Eyes

I know right. A demented old man wins more votes than Obama, key battleground states have vote counting issues and massive absentee votes late at night push him over the top, years long investigations on a sitting President pushed by main stream news organizations despite evidence they were known to be false from the beginning while the current President obviously sold his VP office, a special prosecutor who half the country held in awe until he testified and realized he was way out of his league, a former service member murdered while protesting in a manner dozens of members of Congress said was peaceful when done for their causes, the killer was never officially identified and was adjudicated in private with no repercussions…..I mean see that $hit on TicToc and no one could believe it….oh wait…

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 04/11/23 at 13:09:53

"First of all, if it seems unbelievable or illogical, it probably is..."

And burning down buildings is, ‘Peaceful’.
Throwing concrete milkshakes is, ‘’Peaceful’.
Stopping all traffic on an Interstate is, ‘Peaceful’.
Stopping white skinned people, while armed with a AR style rifle, asking them why they ‘belong’ in the ’Foyd’ sector, is ‘Peaceful’.
Breaking into stores and stealing everything in site, is ‘Peaceful’.

ETC., Etc., etc.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 08:18:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Special effects

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.