MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: In other shocking news
Reply #15 - 04/09/23 at 06:26:22

zevenenergie wrote on 04/09/23 at 01:50:04:
I recommend this book by Robert F. Kennedy Jr about Anthony-Fauci. Then you will understand why the gut feeling did turned on for many people.

https://www.amazon.com/Real-Anthony-Fauci-Democracy-Childrens-ebook/dp/B08X5Y...

And then you also know why Anthony Fauci and Donald did not get along.

This is the introduction:

As director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Dr. Anthony Fauci dispenses $6.1 billion in annual taxpayer-provided funding for rigged scientific research, allowing him to dictate the subject, content, and outcome of scientific health research across the globe—truly a dark agenda. Fauci uses the financial clout at his disposal in a back handed manner to wield extraordinary influence over hospitals, universities, journals, and thousands of influential doctors and scientists—whose careers and institutions he has the power to ruin, advance, or reward in an authoritarian manner.

During more than a year of painstaking and meticulous research on his laptop and through interviews, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. unearthed a shocking story that obliterates media spin on Dr. Fauci . . . and that will alarm every American—Democrat or Republican—who cares about democracy, our Constitution, and the future of our children’s health.

The Real Anthony Fauci reveals how “America’s Doctor” launched his career during the early AIDS crisis by partnering with pharmaceutical companies to sabotage safe and effective off-patent therapeutic treatments for AIDS. Fauci orchestrated fraudulent do-nothing studies, and then pressured US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulators into approving a deadly chemotherapy treatment he had good reason to know was worthless against AIDS. Fauci did the unthinkable and repeatedly violated federal laws to allow his Pharma partners to use impoverished and dark-skinned children as lab rats in beyond order, deadly experiments with toxic AIDS and cancer chemotherapies.

In early 2000, Fauci shook hands with Bill Gates in the library of Gates’ $147 million Seattle mansion, cementing a partnership that would aim to control an increasingly profitable $60 billion global vaccine enterprise with unlimited growth potential. Through funding leverage and carefully cultivated personal relationships with heads of state and leading media and social media institutions, the Pharma-Fauci-Gates alliance exercises dominion over global health policy and our beautiful country.

This is not just another political book. The Real Anthony Fauci details how Fauci, Gates, and their cohorts use their control of media outlets—both conservative and liberal leaning, scientific journals, key government and quasi-governmental agencies, global intelligence agencies, and influential scientists and physicians to flood the public with fearful propaganda about COVID-19 virulence and pathogenesis, and to muzzle debate and ruthlessly censor dissent.

I Smell ARKANCIDE !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #16 - 04/09/23 at 09:07:59

Are you sure it's not your upper lip?  Wink

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
DaThump
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 04/13/23 at 19:22:03

The agenda has moved on from "covid"...
even the people I know that ridiculed me. called me stupid, an "anti-vaxxer" etc

they're not taking the "boosters"

I told everybody I knew in april 2020 this was agenda 2030 aka "the great reset"

We're on to CBDC's, smart cities (15min cities too) and an AI driven world now

sure sure
"they, them, those" will probably do another "pandemic" and change definitions again (honestly, why wouldn't "they" do another one....gets mileage toward the agenda)

and where I live people will probably vote to put either the LEFT or RIGHT foot towards tyranny
go ahead....vote really hard this time

doesn't matter
until people can admit they were fooled and wrong
it's gonna be the same

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 08:19:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › In other shocking news