Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What are some good Saddlebags for the Savage? (Read 26 times)
Anameofsomesort
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

What are some good Saddlebags for the Savage?
03/20/23 at 18:32:57

Been having a lot of fun on my Savage, especially on the rare warm winter days. As a new rider I think building up experience by taking small to medium rides to familiar locations is important. No place more familiar than the store, however, I can't get much well I'm there. I bring a backpack, but that can't hold much. Saddlebags would vastly improve the functionality of my bike, and make riding it when I need milk and bread a lot easier.  

What saddlebags (and possibly mounts) do you use and why? I haven't been able to find mounts that work without some modification to the bike, so it seems throwover bags would be the best option for the Savage. I want something that is good for everyday use, and can hold up to a trip (loaded with supplies) if necessary. If you have any recommendations, PLEASE tell me. I want to get something soon before the warmer weather arrives. Thanks in advance!

TLDR; Shill me your saddlebag picks!

IP Logged
och
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: What are some good Saddlebags for the Savage?
Reply #1 - 03/20/23 at 18:58:48

I used to have the oem throw over bags, they are small but pretty convenient if you don't need to carry a lot of stuff. For aftermarket, Viking Bags are a popular option.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 05:28:24

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › What are some good Saddlebags for the Savage?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.