Send Topic Print
Masks (Read 68 times)
J Mac

Laissez Les Bon
Temps Roulez

Louisiana, USA
Masks
03/11/23 at 17:30:14

Why Isn’t the CDC Warning Parents That Masking Their Kids Creates Unacceptably High Levels of CO2?

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/why-isnt-the-cdc-warning-parents

“These go to 11.” --Nigel Tufnel
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Masks
Reply #1 - 03/11/23 at 18:04:34

Real Simple.

Just another way of, Dumbing Down !

The 'mask' generation,
WILL be stunted, dumber, and much more complacent.
So much easier to control.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 03/11/23 at 19:15:27

Probably because the CDC has historically never provided guidance because a "paper is published".  If they changed their stance for every privately published study we would have dozens of changes a week.

I'm not aware of any kids dropping dead from wearing a mask but I am aware of other low-impact issues that aggravate over time that would be detrimental to their long-term productivity and comfort.

Maybe someday, when more of this information is actually holding some evidentiary value the CDC will change it's guidance, or they might just hold to their guns so to speak.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 03/12/23 at 09:17:37

I'm not aware of any kids dropping dead from wearing a mask

Well, okay then,, no problem.. Musta made them stronger.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 03/14/23 at 09:46:56

"... aware of other low-impact issues that aggravate over time that would be detrimental to their long-term productivity and comfort. ..."

Is that a 'word crafted', version of;
' Dumbing Down ' ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 03/14/23 at 11:07:58

"Is that a 'word crafted', version of;
' Dumbing Down ' ?"

No.  I do not think wearing masks makes kids dumber.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 03/14/23 at 12:45:40

Lowered O2 sats in the blood don't matter?
Maybe we should serve paint chips with that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 03/14/23 at 13:05:18

Lowered O2 sats in the blood don't matter?

From what I know, it wouldn't impact their intellect substantially, unless of course it's non-stop.  Like sleeping, all-day at school, only off to eat and that's it.  It has negative impacts, but to say mask wearing in school for a year or two will make an entire generation intellectually inferior makes little sense, as multiple countries have done this for decades, like China, and have not reflected those results.

Maybe we should serve paint chips with that?

Or just be realistic and say 02 stats have negative impacts but we don't have to act like kids will all be idiots because they had to wear them in school for a few years.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 03/14/23 at 13:27:24

I'm satisfied that nothing affects your opinion. People weren't Forced into the jab because nobody held them down and jabbed them.
Masks aren't injurious if they don't
A
Kill or
Number B
Make idiots of them.

I'm surprised you didn't get hit in mouth a lot as a kid.

in·suf·fer·a·ble
[inˈsəf(ə)rəb(ə)l]
ADJECTIVE
too extreme to bear; intolerable:
"the heat would be insufferable by July"
SIMILAR:
intolerable
unbearable
unendurable
insupportable

having or showing unbearable arrogance or conceit:
"an insufferable bully" · "insufferable French chauvinism"

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 03/14/23 at 13:29:40

Not aware of all the studies about;

Research reveals
why low oxygen
damages the brain

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 03/14/23 at 14:09:39

Duude,, you can Prove him wrong and he doesn't care. So,, have fun.. Understand that effort spent is effort wasted. I'm sure I will continue to do the same

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 03/14/23 at 14:25:31

"I'm satisfied that nothing affects your opinion. People weren't Forced into the jab because nobody held them down and jabbed them."

They weren't "Forced", they were, as I have already said, inappropriately and heavily coerced.  Why you need me to agree to the usage of the word "Forced" and not to the overall conversation I don't know.

"Masks aren't injurious if they don't
A
Kill or
Number B
Make idiots of them
."

I never said that, you are taking my response to the specific words "DUMBED DOWN" and acting like I didn't already say: "that aggravate over time that would be detrimental to their long-term productivity and comfort".  I was saying that when MnSpring asked if my statement was wordsmithing for "DUMBED DOWN" my answer was no, because that is not what my sentence was referring to.  You over-react and pretend like I said masks are harmless, this is fukking laffable.

I agreed masks are detrimental, I just don't think the kids that wore masks in school for a few years will be dumber than other kids.  If this were true then countries that have done this long-term would be experiencing those outcomes.  

Surgeons that wear masks 1/5th of their life would be really, really stupid by the time they were 50 as they will wear masks much longer than any kid at school during Covid panic.

Guys working as sandblasters, or power washers, or paint booths are doomed, they wear masks darn near all day.  They must be really dumb.

Or maybe, my words were referring to other ailments, besides intellect.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 03/14/23 at 14:30:27

Research reveals
why low oxygen
damages the brain

Look at the timeframes and actual 02 rates. Fabric masks don't even come close to lowering the levels enough, during the times masks are required, to make an entire generation of kids dumber than kids that didn't have to wear masks at school.  

There are detrimental outcomes, but long term cognitive brain function isn't something I've seen evidence of.  Kids that live in cold climates that wear masks most the day aren't bumbling idiots that can't compete with kids in lower climates that do not wear masks.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 03/14/23 at 17:59:04

You equate a nylon winter mask to a paper or cloth mask and parade around act like you are so smart.
It's like comparing a chain link fence to a t shirt.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 03/14/23 at 19:48:15

"You equate a nylon winter mask to a paper or cloth mask and parade around act like you are so smart.
It's like comparing a chain link fence to a t shirt
."

You equate my clarifying that when I said masks are detrimental long-term but was not saying they "dumb down" the education potential of children to me saying masks are awesome.

Surgeons wear the same cloth/fiber style masks as kids in school.  They must all be really dumb, they wear masks way, way more than those kids did.

This idea that kids that wore masks during Covid are going to be dumb comes from where exactly?  You really think those kids will just be dumb now?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 08:24:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Masks

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.