Send Topic Print
I never heard this (Read 36 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I never heard this
03/10/23 at 17:33:50

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/video-of-jacob-chansley-reading-trum...

Trump says
Go home..

President Donald Trump has asked everybody to go home! So what are we going to do? We are going to obey our president, we are going to do what he asks for, and we are going to go home,” said Chansley on the video. “We are not Antifa!”

WATCH:

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
J Mac

Laissez Les Bon
Temps Roulez

Louisiana, USA
Re: I never heard this
Reply #1 - 03/10/23 at 19:36:09

Hmm... Twitter took the "Go Home" message down.  Incredible deceit and manipulation.  I honestly cannot believe any of the progressives can defend such utter dishonesty.  When I find conservatives have been dishonest, I condemn it.  Winning isn't winning if you lied to do it.  I also didn't know Chansley was Native American.  That detail is irrelevant, but I didn't know it.

“These go to 11.” --Nigel Tufnel
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 03/10/23 at 21:04:04

I would have to agree with the assessment that this guy did not have adequate legal representation.  

If these videos were entered into discovery I am sure one could make a decent argument that he did indeed illegally enter the building, but law enforcement did not do a substantial job conveying this message to Chansley.  Even if law enforcement were ordered to allow him, and others, to move around as distraction etc. the lack of directions towards this certainly should impact his judicial outcome.

I do not know what videos specifically were in his trial.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 03/10/23 at 21:38:45

Someone didn't deliver exculpatory evidence to the defense. Sounds like prosecutorial misconduct.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 03/10/23 at 21:48:41

Someone didn't deliver exculpatory evidence to the defense. Sounds like prosecutorial misconduct.

That's what I am wondering.  Was the video of him reading the Twitter message available the entire time?  

I would think certainly the interior camera footage was available.  Was it presented at trial?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 03/10/23 at 22:03:54

The J6 COMMITTEE didn't have access, but somehow lower level people Did. It's how things are done when truth and honesty are not options. It's a Criminal government. The FBI have been weaponized against the people.
How many of you stomped your feet and demanded the laptop was Russian disinformation?
You were Wrong again.
Apparently, lefties are Experts, because Wrong is all I see.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 03/11/23 at 07:36:19

“… The FBI have been weaponized against the people. …”

What was that guys name ?

‘You Know The One’

Who dressed in woman’s clothing,
And a threatened lots of people,
Who could, ‘out’, him.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 15:46:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I never heard this

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.