Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
New data for the origin of everything ........ (Read 306 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: New data for the origin of everything ........
Reply #15 - 03/07/23 at 09:36:19

If I have this right, the Big Bang has not been discarded?? And it says that All Matter once upon a time, was ALL located in a tiny little place,, right?
IIRC, the size of it according to the theory, is All the Matter in the universe was packed into a space the size of the period,, that one,, riiiight There......

Is that correct? If it is, I'm starting to seriously doubt that idea.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #16 - 03/07/23 at 17:40:09

What Versey said :

the more we know, the more we know we don't know  

One thing I am sure of is :  When I play by the rules in the Bible Book , and pray in Jesus's name ... I get results .   Don't know if that's Religion , but it works.    Smiley

I believe its perfectly natural for us to ponder "The Meaning of Life" people have always and always will want to understand everything ... even if it means making stuff up !
However
Somethings there just ain't no way to know , no matter how much we learn.

So , "IF" we discover more and more stuff about space , does that mean :
1.   We will travel lightyears away from earth ?
2.   We will just fill libraries with Theories and call them FACTS ?

Anybody got any ideas where the Big Bang could have came from ?  

Right now I'm pondering the idea of : Snow , in Southern Calf. ?

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 03/08/23 at 06:47:16

Remember when the reservoirs were almost dried up and it was because of global warming?

Well, now there has been rain and snow and water levels are looking a lot better,, because of
Global warming..

I thought snow was a thing of the past.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #18 - 03/08/23 at 08:42:47

Well, now there has been rain and snow and water levels are looking a lot better,, because of
Global warming..  

Your Right JOG !  

The next problem is going to be MUD SLIDES .    

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
J Mac

Laissez Les Bon
Temps Roulez

Louisiana, USA
Reply #19 - 03/08/23 at 16:53:06

I wouldn't be surprised if somehow they spun the end of the drought in California as a bad thing.  After all, there can
never
be
any
good
news
(for regressive liberals).

MMRanch wrote on 03/08/23 at 08:42:47:
Global warming..  

Your Right JOG !  

The next problem is going to be MUD SLIDES .    

“These go to 11.” --Nigel Tufnel
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #20 - 03/14/23 at 00:18:33

OK, it isn't just six super duper sized, super duper old,  super duper far away galaxies that clearly pre-existed the Big Bang.

Now that they know a lot more about what they are looking for, they have re-analyzed the already existing James Webb deep field views and have found HUNDREDS of more of them ......   in all directions.

Odds are good if it is faint, red, fuzzy edged and very very very far away it isn't a star at all.

Grin

..... time to take some better focused brand new shots .......

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 03/14/23 at 00:48:23

Thanks for bringing that information in. I get a deep inside me grin just trying to appreciate the depth and scope of the New Questions all this new information they have discovered opens the door to.
Does it make The Big Bang theory a non starter? Or does it open the door to more than one Big Bang?
If there is a Void for that to happen in, then why can't That Void be big enough for it to happen in more than once? At different times...
Maybe the back yard is big enough for it to happen more than once.
I rather like that idea..

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #22 - 03/14/23 at 05:52:32

I think a fresh very first infusion of matter into a zone of calm, neutral either begets the expanding etherial distortion that is now called space/time.  The matter warps the space/time and this warping is called gravity.  

Theoretically, since nothing is there before it the original very first expansion of space/time originally caused by some matter distortion can expand out spherically at a rate many times greater than the speed of light.   This fast space time distortion fast expansion rate is a one shot deal and that speed is only applicable on the very leading edge of the expansion effect.  Once space/time is established and present in an area, the speed of light rules apply inside that area.

I think folks cannot grasp the effects of the huge distances between these "super galaxies" as they go way way out into virgin calm of the undistorted either.  They used to call these space time effect zones "island universes" in some of the very early theories of an ongoing cosmic creation.  It gives a better idea of the size of the things and the scope of the effects of one.

The effects of a new big bang are now being considered along the lines of a somewhat local event.   This offers up the possibility that a new matter induced big bang generates a separate set of natural laws, laws that can vary somewhat between big bangs making areas where the physical laws may be slightly different.

It is really really complex.   It is really really really big.  

We still don't know what exists before space time, we have called it the either but have no definition for it other than "pre-exising nothingness".

Gravitational waves (ripples in space/time) have now been observed affecting matter near two rapidly mutually orbiting dark holes that are getting ready to merge.

Dark Energy apparently isn't theoretically limited by the speed of light, but we still haven't proven that puppy actually really exists.

Supermassive Black Holes suck in real matter by the sun load.   Where does it all go?

Some super duper sized rapidly rotating galaxy center black holes may spew out some xray and up radiant energy and stripped down sub-nuclear particles in the form of tiny tiny particles reformed from energy, along with xrays and lots of ultra violet light ---- but all the flying junk resting in the neighborhood of the black hole obscures much direct observation of these huge galaxy center black holes.  

This black hole death beam that is generated is called a quasar and it can kill planets and stars if it hits them directly.  What is bad is that the black hole wobbles some (progresses) like a top running down and that makes the death beam sweep along in a conical pattern wiping out a lot of stuff along the way.

We don't know the range of the quazar beam's total reach, but we can see sparkles as it sweeps across stars and planets, obliterating them.

See the quazar beam sparkle when it hits something ...... poof, vaporized suns and planets in the cosmic bug zapper.

Next, note the size of the quazar beam --- .0 1% of the size of the galaxy for the hot core of the beam with an estimated ratiated power level of 10,000 suns (the ongoing, steady beam is quite large and quite strong). It ain't no flashlight, that's for sure.

Hmmmmm?   Headache, yet?

« Last Edit: 03/15/23 at 11:13:05 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 03/14/23 at 07:50:37

Okay, I'm clearly in over my head, but I'm trying to keep up.

The result of the Bang slung Stuff out into the previously unmolested Ether and it was moving faster than speed of light..

Once space/time is established ( Which happens when Stuff enters ,creating space time) and present in an area, the speed of light rules apply.

So, once Stuff is in the Ether, there is a distance between the bits of stuff, and that distance between them requires space to exist in and with distance between things time must exist to allow measuring how things happen relative to the bits in different places?

But once Stuff was out there, then the rules change, now we have a speed limit.
Not going to even try to understand that, I'm just going to nod and pretend I get it.
Hey, worked in school..

My post, what I was thinking might be a reasonable idea,, maybe not,, but

IF the Void,the empty ether was Big enough, would it be possible for it to have a Bang in one place and then have another one in another place? If it's a big enough emptiness, why not?

Now,, the question I Really like is
Where Do it Go??

This Thing that sukks So Hard that Light can't get out, it's got such an appetite that it can eat suns, and we have Seen it's Mouth.. But where is it's butthole?
Can stuff just go In and then what? Is it a Galactic trash compactor? Does it crush the stuff? Disassemble everything back to subatomic particles and squirt it out into a New Void?
I'm just Sure someone is gonna say Something and I'm Suddenly going to totally Grok the mechanism of creation and understand the ways of the universe, multiverse, and the inverted realities that exist on the other side of the black holes.
Hell, I couldn't make friends with Algebra..

Don't frustrate yourself trying to explain too much, I'm okay living in the world with the limited understanding I have. I'm curious and would really like to actually understand more, but I don't want to stress anyone out trying to explain it.
I'll read what you say and see what happens, for sure.
Thanks

IP Logged
badwolf
Serious Thumper

Ridin' my Lil'
Bagger - 153k miles
so far

Palm Beach County, FL
Reply #24 - 03/14/23 at 10:53:05

JOG, All you need to now is- It's always 5 o'clock somewhere!

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #25 - 03/16/23 at 15:53:43

"The result of the Bang slung Stuff out into the previously unmolested Ether and it was moving faster than speed of light.."

Nope, the big bang can't throw stuff faster than the speed of light.   Space/time can expand faster than the speed of light, but only the front edge of the effect where immaterial aether becomes immaterial space time can actually do the faster than light trick.

This sounds kinda clear as mud, but the existence of matter means there is now space/time present and that is getting distorted by matter (if present) and by doing so making up gravity, etc. etc. -----

The change over front from "virgin aether" to "space-time" can effect itself as a "change over effect" covering an area faster than the speed of light.  This is a one shot change over effect ends itself as the wave front goes past.

Once space-time is firmly in charge, the speed limit of the speed of light applies ......  Nothing material can make it to the speed of light, just get up to pretty close to it.

Like I said, clear as mud.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 03/18/23 at 07:13:35

Okay,, I got it.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #27 - 03/19/23 at 14:20:36

I wonder if JOG is right about there being a back side ...  Everything has a back side ... RIGHT ?

https://www.rvtravel.com/backside932/

BackSideMtRushmore.jpg

MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #28 - 03/19/23 at 14:28:21

That does bring up the question of :

If somehow the Big Bangs , were getting stacked up ... then could there be repeats going on ?
And
Within the Repeats , is time-travel a real thing ?

All this being in Theory that is ?    This is feeling like a "Campfire discussion" on a clear summers night .  Cool

LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #29 - 03/19/23 at 17:48:46

Nope, the big bang can't throw stuff faster than the speed of light.   Space/time can expand faster than the speed of light, but only the front edge of the effect where immaterial aether becomes immaterial space time can actually do the faster than light trick.“

So, when was it that humans were able to see, detect and/or measure this tidal wave of space & time when it came rolling through ?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/23/24 at 13:36:49

General CategoryThe Cafe › New data for the origin of everything ........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.