Send Topic Print
Picking cherries (Read 214 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Picking cherries
03/02/23 at 04:15:12

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Picking cherries
Reply #1 - 03/02/23 at 05:17:04

This video was put up here months ago.  Why anyone is acting like it's new I don't know.

I have the same questions now that I did then.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 03/02/23 at 05:45:21

Eegore wrote on 03/02/23 at 05:17:04:
 This video was put up here months ago.  Why anyone is acting like it's new I don't know.

I have the same questions now that I did then.

It's Not Necessary for it to be New. What is important is to continue to shine the light on the lies. That is Not what violent insurrection Looks like, but the rabid left insist that is what it is. People are rotting in jail for two years with no bail. YEAH, lefties Sukk.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 03/02/23 at 06:18:02

I hope they release more now that the Ds aren't at the helm...

Best regards,

« Last Edit: 03/02/23 at 07:48:21 by pg »  

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 03/02/23 at 06:51:10

Looks to me like the police knew they were overwhelmed and and were ordered to fallback.  This relinquishes the building to the rioters but allows the police to concentrate their efforts to protecting the people in their trust.

That's not a surrender but a retreat.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 03/02/23 at 13:19:53

It's Not Necessary for it to be New. What is important is to continue to shine the light on the lies.

I realize it should be used as evidence, but when it's distributed as "New bombshell video" then it is obvious clickbait.  It's old video, I don't need to be mislead and either does anyone else including you.

Again, I am waiting for someone to point out somebody that just walked around that has been prosecuted.  Are any of the people in that video on trial, awaiting trial or imprisoned?  If not, stop telling me they are.  I don't need to have more lies from both sides of the story.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 03/02/23 at 13:27:53

"Looks to me like the police knew they were overwhelmed and and were ordered to fallback."

Nah, I'm sure the police were ordered to physically fight people with hundreds-to-one odds.  You 5 guys, stop a hundred people from passing that small metal barrier!

I can not say for sure since I do not have access to the radio transmission but it does look like some areas were instructed to just let the "flow" happen.  Flow is how the energy of crowd control is directed.  You don't "stop" a protest, you dilute or redirect the energy of the crowd.

I think there were multiple attempts to allow energetic flow to be directed or diluted.  Also I think basic judgement calls were made, for instance if a call for direction comes in and law enforcement says they have 6 Operators at an entrance and they are looking at a few hundred protestors, then a judgement to tell them to stand by could be made.

Simply put, restraining just one person in front of a potentially volatile crowd could end up with 20 or 30 people engaging the two officers attempting the restraint.  Nobody should issue an order to restrain people in a crowd that large, peaceful or not, without substantial cover or redirective methods.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 03/02/23 at 15:37:25

Watching you people pretend,,
nuts

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 03/02/23 at 17:45:33

Can anyone provide some other examples of this tactic?

When has a US federal authority within the US opened doors to a federal property rather than secured a perimeter as a method or strategy to combat crowd control?

Best regards,

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 03/02/23 at 18:29:05

pg wrote on 03/02/23 at 17:45:33:
Can anyone provide some other examples of this tactic?

That is one persons 'opinion' of what, 'should' be done, in a rare set of circumstances.

Not the circumstances present in that event.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 03/02/23 at 19:38:23

Some of those doors are magnetically secured. It requires Someone Inside to turn that off. IDK if all of them are the same, but seriously, if you're scared of the people, you don't throw open the doors and wave them in. Pretending that is what they did is moronic. If you're SCARED of them, if they are so violent, then you lock doors and defend your territory. It's NOT as if they are afraid to shoot someone. Or beat them to death.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 03/02/23 at 19:39:59

"Watching you people pretend,,
nuts"

Are any of the people in that video on trial, awaiting trial or imprisoned?  If not, who exactly is pretending?  I don't know why anyone would be ok being shown a video, being told those people are rotting in jail, and then all those people are walking around free.  

If anyone just walking around in that video are in jail, then this makes sense to use as evidence.  Prosecuting people for that reason would be wrong.  But were they?

"Can anyone provide some other examples of this tactic?

When has a US federal authority within the US opened doors to a federal property rather than secured a perimeter as a method or strategy to combat crowd control?
"

This is a good question.  I know in practical drills this is done regularly as it is not even remotely plausible to expect 3 or 4 people to keep hundreds from advancing.  As for events where this has actually happened I do not know of any.

What we do know is people safe at home watching videos after the fact know more about what was going on than the people that were there.  Just like people that watch motorcycle videos know more about riding motorcycles than people that are out there actually riding motorcycles.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 03/02/23 at 19:44:49

"Some of those doors are magnetically secured. It requires Someone Inside to turn that off. IDK if all of them are the same, but seriously, if you're scared of the people, you don't throw open the doors and wave them in."

What I would want to know is if an order was given to open the doors and if it happened prior to people smashing the windows and coming in at the other location.  Was it bad decision, intentional mislead or orchestrated?

I also wonder if in any of those instances if the officers on scene simply ignored orders.  I haven't heard of anything like that, but I'd want to know.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 03/02/23 at 20:44:40

Knowing the details would be nice.
Like, why Epps didn't get arrested.
How many FBI were in the crowd
Encouraging people to go in.
Say that didn't happen
So you can find out it did

That is written to everyone, not just E.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #14 - 03/03/23 at 04:06:10

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/02/23 at 20:44:40:
Knowing the details would be nice.
Like, why Epps didn't get arrested.
How many FBI were in the crowd
Encouraging people to go in.
Say that didn't happen
So you can find out it did

That is written to everyone, not just E.

I believe we all support your post, excluding two forum members.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 15:41:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Picking cherries

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.