So….. (Read 82 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: So…..
Reply #15 - 02/28/23 at 08:28:37

math 100% of vaccines are lethal.

You expose yourself as being dishonest.. Protect your ego, you argued against what is now accepted.
You argued that covid didn't have any signs of being made in a lab, incorrectly.

You can QUOTE whatever. But when Your Sources are ProJab,they are not dependable.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 02/28/23 at 11:00:03

"You expose yourself as being dishonest.. Protect your ego, you argued against what is now accepted.
You argued that covid didn't have any signs of being made in a lab, incorrectly."

I presented the material that indicated it was not laboratory made.  You won't read it, but somehow you know what it says.  I still have seen no evidence of physical components to prove this strain is synthetically created, however, I have said it is completely plausible that it did come from the lab.  I have said multiple times it may have come from not one, but two laboratories.  

It may not have been synthetically produced though.  Your inability to accept the difference is not my inaccurate assessment.  

"You can QUOTE whatever. But when Your Sources are ProJab,they are not dependable."

Unless that exact same, word for word, number for number document comes from a source You like.  Then you say it's true, and expect us to now think its dependable after you called it "lies" earlier.  

Is it "lies" or is it truth?  Why continually debate people that read it for you?  You won't even look at it and you sit here with completely fabricated arguments like "they changed it".  No, it's the exact-same-information.  You would know that if you would actually read it.

You are ignoring base-rate.  You won't even acknowledge how many people you think are vaccinated because you "don't want to be played" so by your math 100% of vaccines are lethal.  Why would anyone agree with that?

Why do you continue to dodge the question?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 02/28/23 at 13:10:55

What you used to support your position
Was BullShitt.
You know, like the stuff I posted.

Difference is
My support documents may have been faulty, but the claims are real.
The jabs are bad,some lots worse, some may have been saline,  the people who believed the government, media ,,all that crap, Got PLAYED.
The unjabbed are the smart ones.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 02/28/23 at 19:23:20

"What you used to support your position
Was BullShitt."

Except for the information you sent back to me that is an exact copy and claimed when You used it it is true.  That information is somehow "lies" if I use it, and also truth when You do.  Interesting you know so much about information I read for you.

If your information is correct, why are you selectively ignoring base-rate?  A mathematical absolute.

Why ignore the second number when claiming a percentage?  Why dodge that question?  How can anyone take your numbers seriously when you won't let us use two numbers to come up with a percentage?

Where are you getting information that unvaccinated humans are "immune" to Covid?  I've never heard this from anywhere beyond a random FB post, or youTube.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 15:42:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › So…..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.