You were saying? (Read 45 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
You were saying?
02/22/23 at 18:35:18

https://twitter.com/i/status/1628424045535412228

Watch the cops drop the barriers and see them invited in.

I seem to remember some claim that if you start a fight and retreat you can still get the crap kicked out of you.
If you believe that and still want to pretend they can be invited in and charge with trespass for just walking in, you are amazing.
J6 was a load of bullshit.

Ooopsies,, forgot to ask

Who Is Ray Epps?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: You were saying?
Reply #1 - 02/22/23 at 20:44:49

I'm sure those few cops weren't ordered to restrain the hundreds of people there.

The whole thing was a sh!tshow.  One thing I know for sure is that my not being there, my zero experience, and my safe from home assessments, and my cherry picking what video I will acknowledge and what one I won't are certainly more credible than the words of any human that was actually there.  The "I would have done this, or that" crowd are hilarious.

If I were in that crowd I would not expect to be imprisoned for walking in exclusively.  If I walked in, damaged things, or sat at desks behind closed doors, or chased a cop around, or made posts weeks in advance that I was going to infiltrate the Capitol, I would expect a legal challenge that would land me in jail.

Grabbing a muffin, no so much.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 02/23/23 at 02:55:06

Ahh,watchyaGooo! It was not an Insurrection. It was a Fedsurection. Evidence is evidence. It's NOT Cherrypicked. It's a VIDEO of the COPS walking To the crowd and REMOVING THE BARRIERS

For. Them. Inviting them in.
No wonder Schiff is unhappy about the video being handed over.

Keep watching. More is coming. I'm going to be adding clips as I find them.

Watching the Smart ones exhibit their inability to add two plus two is fun.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 02/23/23 at 03:32:33

"It was not an Insurrection."

I agree.  I've said this multiple times.  I don't know what a Fedsurection is.

"Evidence is evidence. It's NOT Cherrypicked."

Incorrect.  I've seen multiple videos that show the cops "letting people in", where there "was no violence" that very specifically leave out the sections where bear-spray is used, weapons hitting people are used etc.

That is cherry picked evidence.  Showing one type of interaction while ignoring the other.  People looking for truth would show ALL video, not just the video that represents their interpretation.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 02/23/23 at 07:02:42

letting people in", where there "was no violence"

Pointing out that the COPS opened Doors destroyed the lies.
Stop
Just STOPPITT with the violence by the people who DID do bad things as somehow Proof that the feds didn't drive it.

The media and government positions have Absolutely refused to acknowledge that the invitation to the people makes JUST BEING THERE impossible to label SAS criminal..

Nobody is Saying that CRIMINAL actions While there are not prosecutable.

In jail for PARADING? Fuuuk

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 02/23/23 at 07:16:34

Hitler loved dogs... I can show you footage of him patting children on the head and smiling...
Is that evidence of innocence?

Showing people not breaking the law is not evidence that laws weren't broken.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 02/23/23 at 13:42:15

Serowbot wrote on 02/23/23 at 07:16:34:
Hitler loved dogs... I can show you footage of him patting children on the head and smiling...
Is that evidence of innocence?

Showing people not breaking the law is not evidence that laws weren't broken.

You must have read what I said!! Well,, Good for YOU!

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 02/23/23 at 20:29:59

"Just STOPPITT with the violence by the people who DID do bad things as somehow Proof that the feds didn't drive it."

I never said anything like that.  I said the videos are cherry picked when someone is trying to push one narrative or another, and that people at home on the couch obviously know more about what went on than the people that were there.  They use the internet to search what they want to see, so obviously they are authorities on the event, their opinion is equal to fact, this is justified because of their internet search abilities.  

"The media and government positions have Absolutely refused to acknowledge that the invitation to the people makes JUST BEING THERE impossible to label SAS criminal."

I haven't been following every case, the one's I know of were not prosecuted for "being there".  They also committed violence, or previously stated they would go for the purpose of infiltrating the Capitol to stop the election, or additional circumstances.  

Are there examples, specific case examples, not just open-ended complaining and rhetoric, but actual names and cases where people were imprisoned for being present, and only being present within the building?

« Last Edit: 02/23/23 at 22:20:03 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 19:25:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › You were saying?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.