Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New study shows masks do not work (Read 15 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

New study shows masks do not work
02/14/23 at 07:23:53

So "the news" has been reporting a new study: "Face masks made ‘little to no difference’ in preventing spread of COVID, scientific review finds." - FOX

Which I assumed most everyone already suspects, but the lack of providing the actual reference seemed like a blatant strategy to keep all the information from being looked at.

No surprise, the authors say themselves it is not conclusive - even though "the news" is reporting it that way.

The high risk of bias in the trials, variation in outcome measurement, and relatively low adherence with the interventions during the studies hampers drawing firm conclusions.

The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect.

Look at this moron, how can the author of the study possibly know more about this study than people who don't like face masks and never looked at any data?  Or possibly know more about this study than people that swear that facemasks work, but never look up any data?

https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD006207.pub6/full

« Last Edit: 02/14/23 at 10:17:28 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: New study shows masks do not work
Reply #1 - 02/14/23 at 07:33:50

Eegore wrote on 02/14/23 at 07:23:53:
"...   Which I assumed
most everyone already suspects,
but the lack of providing the actual reference
seemed like a blatant strategy
to keep all the information
from being looked at. ..."

A-Yep !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 19:24:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › New study shows masks do not work

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.