Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
A tragic story. Unique or common? (Read 490 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: A tragic story. Unique or common?
Reply #75 - 02/24/23 at 08:56:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/24/23 at 07:56:30:
What makes you think more immigrants is good for America?
Never mind

Here's the thing....  America has a worker shortage... it needs an increasing supply of workers to sustain it's tax base, and make the economy thrive.
Companies regularly seek illegal workers (including tRump himself) to fill the void.
Our population is verging on decline.... more deaths than births.
If you want a strong America, you should want growth.
We're not crowded.  
More workers, more consumers, more buyers, more sellers... make a thriving economy.

... but, but, but...   they're brown...
This is the Republican issue.  The browning of America.
It's happening anyway.
White folk have fewer children.
Even without immigration, minority population goes up.
So the real problem is fear of color.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #76 - 02/24/23 at 09:13:58

That means, we no longer know who dies in the movie?

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #77 - 02/24/23 at 12:26:13

No, Row. You boil my mutherfukkin blood. I don't give one flying FUKK where someone's great grandparents came from, what color they are, none of that matters.. It's who they are. That is what matters. America only needs So Many unskilled workers. Who is coming here? The business owners? The doctors? Nurses?
It's pretty funny watching you lefties vapor lock over the UnJabbed Americans and applaud the border being flooded by, not Just Unjabbed, but unscreened for diseases.
Naah,no conflict in the words and deeds of the left,, Ohh No..
I'm really sick of you telling me I'm a racist. You are not right about. You can fukkoff. I'm really fukking sick of it.. Got it??? Don't even send me r finger wagging BullShitt..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #78 - 02/24/23 at 13:39:13

Serowbot wrote on 02/24/23 at 08:56:52:
"... So the real problem is fear of color.  

Wow, and all along I thought it was 'fear' of MUPPET'S !
    (Ya know, like some are afraid of clowns)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #79 - 02/24/23 at 13:59:10

Serowbot wrote on 02/22/23 at 15:25:43:
"... Republican governors are behaving in a manner similar to the human traffickers they excoriate. ..."

Are you in charge of advertising on this sight ?
Are the ads offering girls from another country to come live with you,
excoriation, human trafficking,
or just plain SPAM ?.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #80 - 02/24/23 at 15:23:26

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/24/23 at 12:26:13:
No, Row. You boil my mutherfukkin blood. I don't give one flying FUKK where someone's great grandparents came from, what color they are, none of that matters.. It's who they are. That is what matters. America only needs So Many unskilled workers. Who is coming here? The business owners? The doctors? Nurses?
It's pretty funny watching you lefties vapor lock over the UnJabbed Americans and applaud the border being flooded by, not Just Unjabbed, but unscreened for diseases.
Naah,no conflict in the words and deeds of the left,, Ohh No..
I'm really sick of you telling me I'm a racist. You are not right about. You can fukkoff. I'm really fukking sick of it.. Got it??? Don't even send me r finger wagging ..

I think it,s not far to use fukking whit two k,s and BullShitt whit capitals and two t,s

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #81 - 02/24/23 at 16:56:01

It's NOT fair,but you know, racists are cheaters,too.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #82 - 02/24/23 at 18:56:01

Eegore wrote on 02/23/23 at 03:43:40:
 Who knows what really happened with each human transported.  Third party contractors were used to get volunteers for the Martha's Vineyard transport so it is completely plausible, to me, that any of those paid contractors could have utilized duplicitous methods to get a human onboard.  I however have the ability to say I do not know for sure either way, instead of procaliming my opinion as fact.

That is one lousy response that can be made for any topic or position that you don't support.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #83 - 02/24/23 at 19:34:40

That is one lousy response that can be made for any topic or position that you don't support.

Easy to say when you ignore that I DO support transporting illegal immigrants to "sanctuary" locations, including Martha's Vineyard and have said that here.

What evidence do you have that eliminates the potential for duplicitous actions of third party contractors?  The same evidence that I do?  None?

So my opinion is based off my experiences, I have seen third party contractors lie to get and keep jobs, but I won't sit here pretending my opinion on this matter is fact.  Bottom line is if a human supports transporting illegals to Martha's Vineyard they will be less likely to say contractors might have lied.

If a human is against transporting illegals to Martha's Vineyard they are more likely to say contractors lied.  In this case "human" means all known humans.

I don't care, so I think with the zero evidence I have, there is a 50/50 chance.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #84 - 02/25/23 at 04:49:50

So my opinion is based off my experiences,

So you were on the bus to Martha's Vineyard?  Sure, we all have experience working with dishonest people.  However, it this particular circumstance they signed waivers.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #85 - 02/25/23 at 14:52:23

I wonder what language the waiver was written in,.. and what it explained.

I doubt it said "we're sending you across the to Florida so that the Governor there can send you to a town in a state that's not expecting you and is unprepared to deal with you, and it will be a thousand miles from your immigration appointment"
"You good with that?"

Grin

It probably said..."By getting on this bus I waive all rights to sue you"
....and they probably had no idea or choice in matter

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #86 - 02/25/23 at 18:24:32

"So you were on the bus to Martha's Vineyard?"

No more than you were.

I am saying I have seen contractors forge documents to meet the criteria needed to get paid.  The waivers may or may not have been properly explained or filled out.  This does not require I be on a bus anywhere to have an opinion, that I do not argue is factual.   I can not say for sure that this happened, just as you can not say for sure it did not.

Pretending I am using this logic because I do not support an event I have repeatedly said that I DO support is pointless.  I have simply noticed that the reports from people indicating they were not fully aware of their destination point have had third party contractors involved in getting them from point A to point B.

My personal experiences, specifically related to private contracting and the paperwork utilized by private contractors in relation to non-US human citizens, has been that the paperwork can be, at times, incorrectly or duplicitously completed.  Being on buses are not required for me to have observed this.  Non-US human citizens, in this case means all known humans, that are not US citizens.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #87 - 02/27/23 at 05:09:38

Let’s bring this back on point: https://www.bmj.com/content/380/bmj.p382

The rush to affirm.

Sarah Palmer, a paediatrician in private practice in Indiana, is one of five coauthors of a 2022 resolution submitted to the AAP’s leadership conference asking that it revisit the policy after “a rigorous systematic review of available evidence regarding the safety, efficacy, and risks of childhood social transition, puberty blockers, cross sex hormones and surgery.” In practice, Palmer told The BMJ, clinicians define “gender affirming” care so broadly that “it’s been taken by many people to mean go ahead and do anything that affirms. One of the main things I’ve seen it used for is masculinising chest surgery, also known as mastectomy in teenage patients.” The AAP has told The BMJ that all policy statements are reviewed after five years and so a “revision is under way,” based on its experts’ own “robust evidence review.”

Palmer says, “I’ve seen a quick evolution, from kids with a very rare case of gender dysphoria who were treated with a long course of counselling and exploration before hormones were started,” to treatment progressing “very quickly—even at the first visit to gender clinic—and there’s no psychologist involved anymore.”

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #88 - 02/27/23 at 07:05:00

Pretending I am using this logic because I do not support an event I have repeatedly said that I DO support is pointless.

I disagree, you often are critical of information and sources that you feel are not virtuous.  Then you elaborate on a personal antidote that has no bearing on the subject matter...............

Best regards,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #89 - 02/27/23 at 07:38:50

WebsterMark wrote on 02/27/23 at 05:09:38:
Palmer says, “I’ve seen a quick evolution, from kids with a very rare case of gender dysphoria who were treated with a long course of counselling and exploration before hormones were started,” to treatment progressing “very quickly—even at the first visit to gender clinic—and there’s no psychologist involved anymore.”

If that's true, then we need to backtrack.  It's not something to be taken lightly but I find it hard to believe, and the current outrage seems driven by phobia and prejudice rather than concern for well being.
JMHO

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 15:41:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A tragic story. Unique or common?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.