Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print
A tragic story. Unique or common? (Read 490 times)
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: A tragic story. Unique or common?
Reply #30 - 02/14/23 at 13:05:57

I think this discussion is about identity, and that's always tricky. It is even the cause of all conflicts in the world.

If we didn't identify ourselves....
Then you wouldn't have any of those problems.
lefties, righties. liberals, man, woman, American, Russian

And what are you projecting on to someone?
Becource that's the problem... we need to grow up.

And ask yourself honestly; when was the last time you were really right about something?
That never happens, does it?

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 02/14/23 at 16:26:04

No, this isn’t about actual identity. It’s about a social contagion where socially confused children are making decisions they shouldn’t.

And our sex is what it is.

And yes, I’m right when I say there’s never a reason to cut a 13 year olds boobs off after one visit with a  gender “therapist “.
None.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 02/14/23 at 19:19:49

"And yes, I’m right when I say there’s never a reason to cut a 13 year olds boobs off after one visit with a  gender “therapist “."

Agreed.  This is an obvious example of why actual procedure and analysis for medical treatment exists.  Back in the day it was to prevent snake oil salesmen from scamming the public, it evolved into preventing things like psychic surgery predators and having a medical system where people use anecdotal evidence that results in devastating results, while having good intentions.

A true evaluative system would treat this more like hybrid clinical trials.

I think both men and women, as I define "men" and "women", should be involved in the decision making though.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 02/14/23 at 22:41:03

It's about kids trying to figure out what to do with an identity they're presented with.
They feel the way they feel. But with their body, comes a behavior determined by their environment.
And that's where it goes wrong.

Then some confused adults come along who don't get it and get involved.

All this in a society that you can safely call sexually frustrated.
And that even fight each other about their political identity.

How can you expect them to be healthy in essential matters?

Your brain is fully grown around the age of 21. Until then, in my opinion, it should be prohibited to cut children or administer medication that changes their gender.

The fact that you have to enshrine this in law shows how disrupted our society is.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 02/15/23 at 05:13:17

Read that and now tell me you want a “therapist” who got into that line of work (for the same reason so many gay men get into the Priesthood) advising one of these girls who has unfortunately lived with abusive or deranged leftist parents and telling her she’s really been a boy her whole life and just a little doctor work and she’ll be fine.

Sick fu@ks.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2023/increased-sadness-and-violence-pres...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #35 - 02/15/23 at 05:56:16

Lefties replace reality with what sounds good and this is what you get. The fact of the matter is, reality isn't nice. The reason it's NOT easy to understand why things have to be so hard to get through to them is,you are talking about the same people who
Believed a sign that said you can not have a gun in a certain area would actually have an impact on people taking guns into those places and somehow keep school kids safe. You have to understand the level of ability to grasp reality that That person has AND understand just how much they are able to pretend something that is Not true Actually IS true AND they can say stupid nuts like Follow the Science WHILE THEY IGNORE the Most OBVIOUS science..
Boys don't become girls,, EVER..
Girls never become boys.
And NO, you can not FEEL like the opposite sex. You have NO FUKKING CLUE what they feel like..
Reality isn't sweet,or kind or gentle. Life is tough. It's not Fair.. You get born. If you're lucky, you survive long enough to have to figure out how to survive on your own terms. Being too gutless to be willing to stand up to the facts of reality is the problem and coddling them and letting them play out some weird fantasy doesn't benefit them or society.

I remember when the weirdos just wanted to get married and they were absolutely NOT going past that..
But now it's Fukkin Story hours everywhere..
Have a Bible story hour and see how they act..
It's not going to end well..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 02/15/23 at 06:39:21

Well, lets make it a better world. Starting at not projecting your negativity on a certain political current.

the world... make it a better place...

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #37 - 02/15/23 at 06:58:50

WebsterMark wrote on 02/14/23 at 16:26:04:
I say there’s never a reason to cut a 13 year olds boobs off after one visit with a  gender “therapist “.
None.

Do you think this really happens?
Not likely

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #38 - 02/15/23 at 07:26:21

Serowbot wrote on 02/15/23 at 06:58:50:
Not likely

I suggest you read the link in the first post.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #39 - 02/15/23 at 08:03:45

People like this don't just pop up at a clinic one day... they have been dealing with issues most of their life.  I don't believe these are formerly well adjusted kids that showed up on a whim, saw a therapist for 20 minutes and got reassignment surgery.

Do you consider the number of kids that commit suicide because they don't get help?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 02/15/23 at 08:16:54

Serowbot wrote on 02/15/23 at 06:58:50:
WebsterMark wrote on 02/14/23 at 16:26:04:
I say there’s never a reason to cut a 13 year olds boobs off after one visit with a  gender “therapist “.
None.

Not likely

So you didn’t read the woman’s story did you?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 02/15/23 at 08:22:48

Serowbot wrote on 02/15/23 at 08:03:45:
People like this don't just pop up at a clinic one day... they have been dealing with issues most of their life.  I don't believe these are formerly well adjusted kids that showed up on a whim, saw a therapist for 20 minutes and got reassignment surgery.

Do you consider the number of kids that commit suicide because they don't get help?

Bull$hit. They do too. I told you about a woman I know whose daughter and friends at school developed this idea they were all boys. Had the mother not done a good job at guiding her through, her boobs would be in the trash and she be taking drugs that would make her sterile.

And again, you didn’t read the story or you’d know the “theory” that holding off surgery causes suicides is not proven.

But yes, these kids need help but not by people predetermined due to their own F’d up way of thinking, to get surgery. Do you know how many go through this and face huge regrets later when they’re older? Older as in 20!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 02/15/23 at 08:25:21

zevenenergie wrote on 02/15/23 at 06:39:21:
Well, lets make it a better world. Starting at not projecting your negativity on a certain political current.

https://i.imgur.com/FmPNaFOs.png the world... make it a better place...

Bull$hit. When that political current is harmful and dangerous, I’ll project more than negativity.

All opinions are not valid, all opinions are not valued. Some opinions need to be slapped back to the $hithole they came from.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 02/15/23 at 08:59:30

I suggest you find someone with an opposite opinion, who has the same opinion as you.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 02/15/23 at 09:25:47

Is human slavery a valid opinion?
Racism?
Child abuse?
Human trafficking?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 19:20:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A tragic story. Unique or common?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.