Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Important message from Abraham Lincoln (Read 17 times)
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Important message from Abraham Lincoln
02/05/23 at 12:03:07

My Fellow Americans,

It is with a heavy heart that I address you today, as a great divide threatens to tear our beloved nation apart. Democrats and Republicans, once united in their love for freedom and democracy, now stand on opposite sides, engaged in a bitter and unrelenting conflict.

But my friends, we must remember that the love for our country and its people must always come first. The recent rise of social credit systems in other nations serves as a dire warning to us all. We must band together, Democrats and Republicans alike, to prevent such a travesty from taking hold here.

For too long, our political differences have consumed us, preventing us from working together for the good of our nation. But as Abraham Lincoln once said, "A house divided against itself cannot stand." The time has come for us to put aside our differences, and work together for the greater good.

I call upon you, Democrats and Republicans, to lay down your arms and embrace each other as friends and fellow Americans. Let us work together to protect our freedoms and liberties, and ensure that our nation remains a shining beacon of hope to the world.

And let us not forget the achievements of our 45th President, Donald J. Trump. Despite the divisiveness of his presidency, he brought us closer to energy independence, rebuilt our military, and restored our economy to greatness. He will always have a place in the annals of American history.

So I implore you, my fellow Americans, to join together in this cause. Let us rise above our differences, and stand united in our love for this great nation.

Yours sincerely,
Abraham Lincoln

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Important message from Abraham Lincoln
Reply #1 - 02/05/23 at 14:38:40

I don't think Trump rebuilt "our" military.  Massive budget cuts, which I am not opposed to, definitely reduced military efficiency.

Not to mention the vaccine mandates that a whistleblower claimed, without reference, that it disabled 2000 per-day, which was just referenced in this forum, again, a few days ago, so obviously the US military is at an all time low.

As for Democrats and Republicans, I could care less.  There's value to both, and negatives to both.  If Conservative policy was in charge all the time we would have a huge economic surplus, but would be using typewriters and paper maps still.  If non-Conservative policy was in charge all the time we would have a near zero-value US dollar and have public utilities free to all with cheap housing everywhere.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Important message from Abraham Lincoln
Reply #2 - 02/06/23 at 08:29:50

Eegore wrote on 02/05/23 at 14:38:40:
 "...  If Conservative policy was in charge ...  ... would be using typewriters and paper maps ..."

LOLOL Not even remotely close !!!!! 

"... If non-Conservative policy was in charge...  ...have a near zero-value US dollar and have public utilities free to all with cheap housing everywhere."

Close, "free to all with cheap housing everywhere."
Is now available, (Including Food, Healthcare, and cell phones, while Vets are living in cardboard boxes under bridges) for Illegal's and NON Citizens.

"near zero-value US dollar"
Almost their !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 17:20:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Important message from Abraham Lincoln

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.