Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Exercise in humiliation (Read 102 times)
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: Exercise in humiliation
Reply #15 - 02/05/23 at 05:31:45

zevenenergie wrote on 02/05/23 at 05:22:45:
I think so too.

And I also think that it could be the case within half a year.

I think in 5 years the world will look completely different, when it comes to employment, how politics works, and new techniques in our daily lives.

AI is already widely used in these areas.
And becomes available to everyone to a greater or lesser extent.
Its a real revolution.

I said before that whoever can use AI first effectively and powerfully will get world dominance.

Developing AI is a complex and challenging process that requires a lot of investment, both technologically and economically. Rapid development of AI alone does not necessarily guarantee a strong country.

There are many factors that contribute to a nation's power, such as the size and equipment of the military, the availability of modern weapon systems, the effectiveness of political strategies and tactics.

Although AI can play an important role in improving performance, it is still necessary to pay attention to all aspects.

China has a huge lead in this regard. They have total control over the population there.

That's why the Globalists want that too and want to introduce a digital currency and a digital credit system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVkWokLqPOg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6ab1TyzrRc

I just want to add that I do not base my story on these videos, but that I am looking for videos that reinforce my story.

I'm busy warning people what's going on because hardly anyone knows what's going on and what the world is going to look like.

If People would know they would rebel like a lion.

It is CCP and the Globalist movement they are fighting for world domination.
Putin is an errand boy who missed the bus, and the war in ukraine is a distraction.
Biden was deployed as a dork. Trump got in the way and that is why he has been blackened and the elections have been manipulated.
it's so transparent but you have to want to see it otherwise you won't see it.

Denial is the strongest form of unconsciousness.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 17:24:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Exercise in humiliation

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.