Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
And everyone is just Baffled.. (Read 146 times)
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: And everyone is just Baffled..
Reply #15 - 02/02/23 at 12:00:25

Eegore wrote on 02/02/23 at 10:35:47:
"The one thing we should all know for sure is that the vaccines were overhyped for political purposes by both sides, but way more on the Democratic side. A lot of people made an awful lot of money off the vaccines, that’s another thing we should all agree to. And we should all agree, that the reputation of our health agencies suffered because they were manipulated for political purposes, both of their own doings in by outside, national political figures."

I would agree with that.  

If people would stop grasping for any "proof" they can find that exclusively matches their opinion we could actually discuss some of this.  Another thing to understand is that a lot of money is being made on the anti-vaccine side as well.  Many of the "truth" exposing websites survive off of the links and modify their content to gain revenue, not tell the truth.  Multiple YouTube videos and social media posts were, by the creator's own admissions, made for a monetization grab and contained key words and made-up statistics.  Millions of dollars are made this way.

Lies come from all sources, not just the one's we don't want to trust.

Reaction:

What do you mean If people would stop grasping for any "proof" they can find that exclusively matches their opinion we could actually discuss some of this..

I knew we were being cheated al along and had to put up whit It. I dont want to discuss it I wanted to show people what happened. I shouted wake up You fools, don't you see....

Im not the one that is deluded You didn't want to look. You were scared and that's not surprising there was a fierce virus. but that was taken advantage of, with something that had not yet gone through the explicit test face. All those lies as transparent as anything..

That arogance... and it's still there.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 02/02/23 at 12:08:00

I don't quite understand your question.

Yeah I've been through this study many times with many people.

How are you equating a 1-1 DNA impact ratio with the parameters of that study alone?  They utilized a higher protien saturation in an in-vitro controlled environment, that if one does follow-up research, multiple laboratories have not been able to reproduce.

It's a good study, but does not reflect normal ratios for injected medication.

What do you mean If people would stop grasping for any "proof" they can find that exclusively matches their opinion we could actually discuss some of this.

There is a difference between looking at information, and going out and only looking at information that tells you what you want to hear.

For instance searching "adolescent cardiac episodes 2018 - 2022", versus searching "Covid vaccine deaths in kids".  The second search will only show you what you want to see.  The first will provide information you actually have to use your brain and judgement to decipher.

Im not the one that is deluded You didn't want to look. You were scared and that's not surprising there was a fierce virus. but that was taken advantage of, with something that had not yet gone through the explicit test face. All those lies as transparent as anything..

On the contrary I actually flew a team into and out of China when the first cases were exploding in Italy.  I expressed my suspicions then, and still to this day have indicated the emergency authorization phase was poorly implemented.

I do not however think millions of kids died from heart attacks, which is consistently claimed each time another one of these articles are posted here.  If you use the number provided in the one in this post 243 kids die each day in the US from heart attacks.  It's ridiculous to think that's true.  If thousands of athletes died in the soccer leagues there would be evidence, like thousands of fewer soccer players.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 02/02/23 at 12:30:49

007 lives in amazement of your life.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 02/02/23 at 12:46:34

Ok, on that bike... Yes, that is not exactly easy in an open discussion.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 02/02/23 at 12:47:53

"007 lives in amazement of your life."

He probably watches too many movies.  Flying to China and back is not very exciting.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 02/02/23 at 12:54:47

Why don,t you adress "him". I want no part of it.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 02/02/23 at 13:09:45

"Why don,t you adress "him". I want no part of it."

I did.  This is why I used the quotes.

Like now, how I am addressing You by using your quoted words.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 02/02/23 at 13:39:57

I don't like it when others talk about me in front of me. unless it's in a 100%positive way. so I don't want to do that myself. That's what I mean.

I think it's nice that we have reached a certain form of openness in this topic. I was also more willing than usual to write things down more thoroughly and explain it how I see it.

Nice to meet you.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 02/02/23 at 13:52:48

"I think it's nice that we have reached a certain form of openness in this topic. I was also more willing than usual to write things down more thoroughly and explain it how I see it."

Ok, well the study you referenced is good, and deserving of more evaluation, but people are having a hard time replicating it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 02/02/23 at 17:26:50

It's only going to get worse..

few days after receiving her booster injection, the Thai princess “suddenly” collapsed. Three weeks later she remains in a coma. The Thai Royal Family was just informed that the initial “bacterial infection” diagnosis was in fact always untrue; thus, from the very start there was a coordinated coverup by the BigPharma captured authorities.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 02/02/23 at 17:51:00

I think the data will show worsening outcomes.  But I don't need lies and conjecture to get me to think that.

Where are the 2,684 dead soccer players?

Where are the Doctors 2k+ per day disabled soldiers?

Why are these even entertained as conceivable?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 02/02/23 at 18:22:11

You are so desperate.. Really? The Same thing, again? You are Never correct once you have been wrong. ??
You are being a Jakkass. Move on.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 02/02/23 at 21:27:06

"You are so desperate.. Really? The Same thing, again? You are Never correct once you have been wrong. ??
You are being a Jakkass. Move on."

The only one desperate here is you for bringing up the same information again, and acting like it's new.  The information You posted on this thread shows the numbers I am placing into this thread.  If you take the ratios provided and increase deaths by the stated ratios, you get 2,684 dead soccer players since March 2020 - why would you use this information, again?

So they were wrong the first time AND this time when you put the numbers out here again.  I read it for you, again, and you want to argue.  Do the numbers yourself and show me where I made mistakes, I will gladly go through page by page with you.

Lets start with the base numbers you get from these documents:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15689345/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9691102/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17143117/

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 02/03/23 at 01:07:33

I want to suggest something else.

Now people with weak health were put into a coma for 2 weeks with the help of a ventilator, with serious death rates and permanent damage as a result.

I suggest you find out for us;

How many human lives could have been saved, if we had been allowed to use the banned regular drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine with the associated treatment method.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 02/03/23 at 05:17:39

How many human lives could have been saved, if we had been allowed to use the banned regular drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine with the associated treatment method.

How do you propose one find out who would not have died?  It would be conjecture at best as every case would have to be evaluated for co-morbidity factors.  You assume those drugs are effective, other people want supporting evidence.  So far on here the proof has been a Facebook post and a website that admitted they fabricated the patient numbers.

Those drugs aren't banned in the US, I know plenty of people that take it, I know some that died anyway.  How are they cures if people still get the disease?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 17:21:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › And everyone is just Baffled..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.