Send Topic Print
Have I ever mentioned (Read 18 times)
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Have I ever mentioned
01/29/23 at 10:45:14

Just how much I hate led lights. Now it’s gettin hard to find aftermarket lighting that isn’t led. I want to build a small let’s say urban enduro bike so I’m shopping for something different and Not led , bike will be street legal and yup Ruttly has a vision of what is gonna be needed. LEDs look cool and do all kinds of fancy crap , but actual emitted light sucks as Dave mentions. While there are high quality led light also command quality prices while most  throw light out that’s bright but can’t be seen in daylight and can’t be seen at any great distances at night. I guess led headlights have gotten better seem they have trouble focusing it all into a beam of light , again just throwing light out there and the last thing you want to do is blind people driving towards you. Tracker has a led lic plate light and a led neutral light all the rest is incandescent with a halogen headlight. Not very often do I ride at night anyways but it’s good to have lights that can be seen and you can see with.

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 15:56:36

General CategoryThe Cafe › Have I ever mentioned

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.