Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I can't believe She is saying this (Read 44 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I can't believe She is saying this
01/22/23 at 11:23:08

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: I can't believe She is saying this
Reply #1 - 01/22/23 at 12:32:54

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/22/23 at 11:23:08:

“But are these Americans dying from COVID or with COVID?”

“Two infectious-disease experts I spoke with believe that the number of deaths attributed to COVID is far greater than the actual number of people dying from COVID,” she wrote. “Robin Dretler, an attending physician at Emory Decatur Hospital and the former president of Georgia’s chapter of Infectious Diseases Society of America, estimates that at his hospital, 90 percent of patients diagnosed with COVID are actually in the hospital for some other illness.”

Some patients have several concurrent infections, not just COVID-19.

“People who have very low white blood cell counts from chemotherapy might be admitted because of bacterial pneumonia or foot gangrene,” Dretler was quoted as saying. “They may also have COVID, but COVID is not the main reason why they’re so sick.”

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 01/23/23 at 05:00:00

Notably, several Northern California counties in mid-2021 changed how they counted COVID-19 deaths. In one county, the death figure dropped by 22 percent, while in another, 400 fewer deaths were reported following the changes.

Good idea.  Obviously this isn't actually happening since the CDC supposedly said to count deaths with Covid as deaths "From" Covid.  Right?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 01/23/23 at 08:25:41

Why would we believe anything they say?  They lied about the funding of the labs, the lied about the origin of the virus, the lied about the efficacy of the vaccine, said you get or transmit the virus, now backtracking on the death count................

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 01/23/23 at 09:30:35

They're so nefarious they don't know why they're nefering... Grin Grin Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 01/23/23 at 10:27:54

Serowbot wrote on 01/23/23 at 09:30:35:
They're so nefarious they don't know why they're nefering... Grin Grin Grin

Is that all you need to do to pretend everything is okay?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 01/23/23 at 13:59:43

Quote Why would we believe anything they say?  They lied about the funding of the labs, the lied about the origin of the virus, the lied about the efficacy of the vaccine, said you get or transmit the virus, now backtracking on the death count................

Claiming a document says something it does not actually say because the CDC lied about things doesn't change the content of that document.

I'm not saying to believe everything they say.  I'm saying that no part of the released coding guidance says to classify people dying "with" Covid as dying "From" Covid.  I posted it here in full, repeatedly, and still nobody can point out where it says to do that.

The CDC never said to do that, or by now somebody would be able to reference some sort of record of it.  Instead the "proof" is information people post but won't read, then when somebody reads it for them, they choose to ignore their "proof" literally says it didn't use the CDC coding to get the numbers.

We were lied to about how the provisional coding works, but not by the CDC.  We were lied to about what the CDC really said to do.  This is ignored because the CDC lies too.  Why would you choose to ignore lies and act if they are true if they come from sources other than the CDC?

If a YouTube video lies to me about what a CDC document says, I don't act like it's truth because the CDC lies too.  I would acknowledge the YouTube video is also lying.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 01/23/23 at 15:27:29

Why would anyone believe what they would have to say?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 01/23/23 at 16:00:57

Why would anyone believe what they would have to say?

Because there is a difference between looking at a document and "believing" other things that are "said" about what is written on that document.  Believing what a document has on it in the form of words when you read it is not equal to saying the author of the document is always completely honest.

We were lied to about what a document has, written on it.  The black and white words on the document.

You believe the liar that told you something different than what the document has on it.  That does not make the document false, it makes the person lying to you about what the document says a liar.

Again, by refusing to actual look at, or "observe" the actual document the liars used as reference, people can keep claiming the document says something it does not say.  Arguing with people that read it for you.

Don't you get that your desire to say the CDC always lies means other people can get you to believe anything as long as they say "the CDC said..."  then just make up sh!t the CDC never said?  Just because the CDC isn't always honest doesn't mean all other sources now become true, other people lie too.

« Last Edit: 01/23/23 at 20:55:26 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 01/23/23 at 20:40:25

People who can't see the obvious? No, I don't believe squat. Lefties run the biggest failures,and want to drive policy for the world.
They pretend that gun crime in Texas proves our ways are wrong headed.
We didn't say guns STOPPED people from using guns.
YOU SAID making them Illegal was the answer.

Well, HOWIZZIT WORKING OUT??

Shooters Get Shot pretty often around places where the People carry.

Still believe that global warming crap?

Reee!!

You will eat bugs, they say.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 18:51:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I can't believe She is saying this

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.