Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Throw out the pudding , it’s bad (Read 406 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Throw out the pudding , it’s bad
Reply #90 - 01/25/23 at 10:15:21

And that’s why we need a physical barrier. We have the people and technology, but we don’t have the political will. So remove that from the equation. At least make it a little harder than it is now, FFS.

Ladders.  All you need are a few ladders.  Have you seen the walls going up?  Getting past them isn't even remotely hard.

Spending Billions to put up walls in case some future Administration won't fund border security is tremendously inefficient, because ladders are so simple to get or make.  If a wall actually stopped humans from going over it I could agree with your assessment, but walls, especially the ones being built, aren't worth the cost.  Maybe if they were significantly cheaper.  

I'd rather see billions put into lobbying and creating legislation that prohibits the defunding of border security measures much like some of the US military programs are.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #91 - 01/25/23 at 12:42:53

Concertina wire, people shooting at the legs coming over.
We Need To Defend the Border.
Cost ?
If it costs too much to save the country, it's over.
We can spend BILLIONS on other peoples borders.

But the administration does not WANT to protect our border.
Nor are we to be energy independent
Or have a market driven economy
Just as
Falling dead athletes
Have ever been so
Accidents are screwing up food processing centers
The wef and
The Great Reset?
People, use your eyes.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #92 - 01/25/23 at 13:51:55

"Concertina wire, people shooting at the legs coming over."

So staffed walls, not just walls or patrolled walls.  Enough staff to shoot at every square foot of wall 24/7.  I do like adding the wire as long as its elevated, and attached to sensors.

"Cost ?
If it costs too much to save the country, it's over
."

I agree but why Choose the most cost inefficient methods?  Full length walls are like arming soldiers with 22cal rifles at 3x the cost of a .223, why choose a less effective tool at more cost?

"We can spend BILLIONS on other peoples borders."

Unfortunately this is how foreign policy happens.

"Just as
Falling dead athletes
Have ever been so
"

I'd like to know if all these athletes are dying why no major sports or college programs report a shortage, not one sports betting business, ESPN, Sports Illustrated, school district, Sporting Supply company, nobody is finding all these dead athletes or noticing a change in their business content.  Why are all their families silent?

All those organizations and families need to use their eyes I guess.  Maybe they need to watch the video that was posted here that showed the kids collapsing - where 7 out of the 9 happened before 2018.  I wonder what using your eyes see then, People.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #93 - 01/25/23 at 14:25:58

The word is real but, that what we projekt on it is an illusion.

So every time you think about something, you go away from yourself.
It's become such a habit that you don't even realize you're doing it anymore.
And that's why you don't get the problems solved.
Your projections about things cause the problems and with that same instrument you try to solve them.

Just look at the state the world is in. That not natrual.

There is no political solution.
Only awareness awareness can heal this Not the fake woke, awareness but authentic love.

We already are it. You just have to go in side and live it. Not from the mi mind or feelings.

Live from the hart. The moment you go in, your there.
Don't connect with thinking go in to your boddy. The body does not think.

After 50 years of thinking, you may not recognize it but it's there, You Are it....

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #94 - 01/25/23 at 14:48:38

If you need to man the wall, 24/7... what's the point of the wall?
Most immigrants want to apply for citizenship,... they want to be recognized and registered... most drugs come across at border crossings, not the middle of nowhere.
Can't you see how pointless a wall is?

It's expensive symbolism... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #95 - 01/26/23 at 01:43:31

What we can do is build a fake wall, then we hire mexican mimes who pretend they can't get through it.

Another solution could be:
They are now bringing drugs to the addicts, but isn't it easier to take the addicts to the drugs?

So we bring the addicts to Mexico, which saves a lot of logistical hassle. No more addicts, no more drug traffic, no need for a wall.
The addicts can buy directly from the producer, so they pay less and the producer can charge more because the middlemen are eliminated.

And eliminating is something they do all the time anyway, so less murder cases.

I know, I'm a genius... Smiley

If someone wants to run for president and use my ideas. Fine.
I have a few business ideas and need your influence and cooperation.

« Last Edit: 01/26/23 at 02:53:53 by zevenenergie »  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #96 - 01/26/23 at 05:01:53

Serowbot wrote on 01/25/23 at 14:48:38:
If you need to man the wall, 24/7... what's the point of the wall?
Most immigrants want to apply for citizenship,... they want to be recognized and registered... most drugs come across at border crossings, not the middle of nowhere.
Can't you see how pointless a wall is?

It's expensive symbolism... Huh

They come across border crossings because the policy right now is to give them a future hearing date and they let them in. No need to walk across the desert EXCEPT for those who are easily identified as having something in their backgrounds. Fox News is the only one reporting on this regularly and they routinely show videos of 500 illegals just lining up to cross a small opening knowing that they’ll be processed and released. Why are we doing this?
No one really knows how many illegals we have in this country. Again, why are we doing this? Is it that Democrats want likely future voters and employers at large manufacturing and assembly plants want cheap labor? Is that what’s behind it?

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #97 - 01/26/23 at 06:07:31

To be serious for a second.

Behind this is probbebly  the agenda of the WEF and the IMF. They want the population to equalize.
They want a word population whitout a national identity.

In the Netherlands, immigrants are admitted without restriction while there is a huge need for housing. And by distress I mean that young people are becoming homeless en masse. and that immigrants are given priority on allocation lists. There are no houses.
The population is crying out for a different policy, the opposition is crying out for a different policy.
But our government is completely inspired (dictated?) by the Agenda of the IMF and the WEF.
And I think this is also the case with you.

And they want somting like:
No one owns property and they want cash gone. and above all they want the people to be poor.
You should see what's happening here in the Netherlands. it is really insane and we are powerless. The Netherlands is a country with many farmers. and they have always had a lot of power over politics. Very healthy. Now they are getting their necks broken because of nitrogen agreements in Europe (WEF IMF)

We are the richest country in Europe, but people steal wood from the forests because people are cold and cannot pay the bills (we have very little forest)
Bread is donated here in my street on Wednesdays by a bread factory. There is a fight over the bread. I have never seen that in my entire life. So much poverty in such a short time is unbelievable.

It's not a conspiracy theory anymore it's happening.

Our government will spend 41 billion next year on measures to limit the temperature on earth.
But our audit office has looked through their plans and there is no clear policy and accountability and all the money comes from the european community, which means that the netherlands has even less segregation over internal affairs. Thats how we pay for the money.

Where does this policy come from? The WEF... This is crime on a huge scale.

The environment? Come on guys...Its robbery.

We give them a lot of power over us, if there is 1 digital currency and the cash is gone.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #98 - 01/26/23 at 10:01:31

zevenenergie wrote on 01/26/23 at 01:43:31:
What we can do is build a fake wall, then we hire mexican mimes who pretend they can't get through it.

perfect............. Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #99 - 01/26/23 at 15:34:47

zevenenergie wrote on 01/26/23 at 06:07:31:
To be serious for a second.

Behind this is probbebly  the agenda of the WEF and the IMF. They want the population to equalize.
They want a word population whitout a national identity.

In the Netherlands, immigrants are admitted without restriction while there is a huge need for housing. And by distress I mean that young people are becoming homeless en masse. and that immigrants are given priority on allocation lists. There are no houses.
The population is crying out for a different policy, the opposition is crying out for a different policy.
But our government is completely inspired (dictated?) by the Agenda of the IMF and the WEF.
And I think this is also the case with you.

And they want somting like:
No one owns property and they want cash gone. and above all they want the people to be poor.
You should see what's happening here in the Netherlands. it is really insane and we are powerless. The Netherlands is a country with many farmers. and they have always had a lot of power over politics. Very healthy. Now they are getting their necks broken because of nitrogen agreements in Europe (WEF IMF)

We are the richest country in Europe, but people steal wood from the forests because people are cold and cannot pay the bills (we have very little forest)
Bread is donated here in my street on Wednesdays by a bread factory. There is a fight over the bread. I have never seen that in my entire life. So much poverty in such a short time is unbelievable.

It's not a conspiracy theory anymore it's happening.

Our government will spend 41 billion next year on measures to limit the temperature on earth.
But our audit office has looked through their plans and there is no clear policy and accountability and all the money comes from the european community, which means that the netherlands has even less segregation over internal affairs. Thats how we pay for the money.

Where does this policy come from? The WEF... This is crime on a huge scale.

The environment? Come on guys...Its robbery.

We give them a lot of power over us, if there is 1 digital currency and the cash is gone.

Much too important to allow it to slip away.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 00:06:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Throw out the pudding , it’s bad

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.