Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Throw out the pudding , it’s bad (Read 406 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Throw out the pudding , it’s bad
Reply #75 - 01/24/23 at 16:23:51

"And one reason you need a wall instead of electronic monitoring. Another systems is that they can just be ordered abandon by one political administration as soon as they figure out immigration is valuable for them.
"

A $60 Home Depot ladder solves the problem for any drug smuggler or group of immigrants.  Literally an unstaffed/unfunded wall is mitigated with a ladder, so an "abandoned" wall is no better than an abandoned thermal seismic sensor.  I don't see the fiscal responsibility in putting the billions of dollars into a wall across the entire border, its mitigated in full by cheap ladders.

A wall works just fine for all these countries...............

Yeah they aren't staffed almost exclusively by their military, just built and left there and nobody crosses.........

Just put yourself in a drug smuggler's position.  Do you think a metal wall by itself would stop you from going over it?  I'd be all about walls if the cost to build them was reasonable, but you get more bang for your buck using methods that aren't easily mitigated with a ladder one could make with old pallets for free.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #76 - 01/24/23 at 16:47:29

Thanks for making my point.
Look at what you did. You came back with Drug Smuggling.
How many children and old fat girls have just been excluded from the flood of people?

You're the guy who likes percentages,,

I said patrol the wall.
They use walls in prison. The walls are patrolled.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #77 - 01/24/23 at 17:07:55

Eegore wrote on 01/24/23 at 16:23:51:
A wall works just fine for all these countries...............

Yeah they aren't staffed almost exclusively by their military, just built and left there and nobody crosses.........

We have 20K Border Patrol agents, 20K ICE agents and 240K Homeland Security agents.  Last year we had 2.76M illegals cross the border, I have no problem with the military at our border.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #78 - 01/24/23 at 17:24:56

Eegore wrote on 01/24/23 at 16:16:34:
 I find it hard to believe you don't think intent is a factor in law.

I did not say that.

That's pretty much all US law.
That is not accurate.................

I said that is not an accurate statement.  I don't believe it is 'pretty much all'.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #79 - 01/24/23 at 19:43:29

We have 20K Border Patrol agents, 20K ICE agents and 240K Homeland Security agents.  Last year we had 2.76M illegals cross the border, I have no problem with the military at our border.

I don't either.  A wall wont stop a guy with a ladder, but if it were staffed then it would allow for a delayed response.

But that then again puts us into a situation of antiquating a system that is proven to work with modern methods and technology.  Staff people on guard towers with binoculars instead of giving them automated 24/7 sensor tech and drones.  They should probably use typewriters to make requests and send them on horseback in mail bags when they need to stop a group of migrants with ladders.

"I said that is not an accurate statement.  I don't believe it is 'pretty much all."

Ahh ok.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #80 - 01/24/23 at 19:54:39

"I said patrol the wall.
They use walls in prison. The walls are patrolled.
"

To keep people INSIDE a controlled environment.  Military bases stopped building full enclosure walls decades ago since walls don't work as well as modern technology and cost too much to build because they would need to staff, not patrol them.  A guy with a ladder would defeat the millions spent to put up the walls.  But then again what do those guys know?  Obviously people sitting at home on the couch know better.

Many modern prisons actually stopped staffing towers and went to vibration sensing fences and thermal sensors.  The fences never sleep, take a bathroom break or take bribes.  No more ladders, or sheets tied together to scale walls.

Those walls also don't cost millions per-mile to erect.  A full border wall is not cost effective.  Put walls where they help, use modern technology where its most useful.  Why this resistance to modern methods?  Should they get rid of night vision and install manned spot-lights for 5 times the cost too?  Get rid of cell phones and put wired rotary phones every 100 yards?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #81 - 01/24/23 at 20:56:14

Put walls where they help, use modern technology where its most useful.

That sounds reasonable.

But while the people running things appear to hate America and want to destroy it, it's Not going to matter. Biden opened the border. Say it is not happening all you want.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #82 - 01/24/23 at 21:20:43

But while the people running things appear to hate America and want to destroy it, it's Not going to matter. Biden opened the border. Say it is not happening all you want.

I never said that, I actually agreed with you on that but, as usual, since I think walls are too expensive for what they do on the border it must also mean I think Biden is the best POTUS ever and want open ungoverned borders.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #83 - 01/25/23 at 00:42:54

I woke up this morning with some fresh ideas;

If a wall is not possible, let's think about a channel. The advantage is that it is much more difficult to build a tunnel under it. And that people wearing wet clothes are probably from Mexico.

I suggest we make a decision before the weekend and find a suitable president to run it all.

Let's say that next Wednesday we start with infrastructure for tasty sandwiches and cold beer. (its hot out there)

We'll hire Mexican immigrant contractors and say we want them to make a pretty long and horizontal thing, to make the landscape great again.

We make sure they all work on the Mexican side so the immigration problem is solved wen there ready.

We do not pay until it has become apparent that no one can cross the border anymore.

Then we print leaflet on how to solve drug related gang activities.
And throw that over the wall.
And when they have solved the problem we invite them to teach us how they did it.

In short, we will never see them again.

We can also try to keep Biden alive so that things get so bad here, that we have to build a wall to keep everyone in.
Even the fat people will want to get out, the border will look like wallmart.
Fat people will crawl over each other trying to get over the wall.

In that respect a channel is better because then we can use fat people as rafts.

So what's it going to be guys?

Edit: I also have ideas on how to invade mexico.
Anyone interested?

« Last Edit: 01/25/23 at 02:03:51 by zevenenergie »  

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #84 - 01/25/23 at 02:49:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/24/23 at 20:56:14:
Put walls where they help, use modern technology where its most useful.

That sounds reasonable.

Yes, spot on......

If they really want to eradicate this illegal migration it really wouldn't be that difficult.  They could also add monetary and criminal penalties for employers and landlords.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #85 - 01/25/23 at 07:03:37

Eegore wrote on 01/24/23 at 21:20:43:

I never said that, I actually agreed with you on that but, as usual, since I think walls are too expensive for what they do on the border it must also mean I think Biden is the best POTUS ever and want open ungoverned borders.

Seems to me a Coupla weeks ago you were thinking biden hadn't actually changed the policy that Trump had been working .

You can pack the snark away

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #86 - 01/25/23 at 08:03:03

Biden's hiding classified documents in Pence's house!

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #87 - 01/25/23 at 10:01:16

And that’s why we need a physical barrier. We have the people and technology, but we don’t have the political will. So remove that from the equation. At least make it a little harder than it is now, FFS.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #88 - 01/25/23 at 10:02:29

Serowbot wrote on 01/25/23 at 08:03:03:
Biden's hiding classified documents in Pence's house!

If Pence has a young granddaughter living there, good possibility Puddinhead (aka PedoPeter) might show up and try to hide something.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #89 - 01/25/23 at 10:07:57

Seems to me a Coupla weeks ago you were thinking biden hadn't actually changed the policy that Trump had been working .

You can pack the snark away

That's why I asked instead of repeatedly insisting my opinion is factual without doing any research and refusing to even look at information people present to me.  I never said Biden's border policy was good, and thinking walls are costly and inefficient doesn't mean I love Biden and want open borders.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/23/24 at 04:19:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Throw out the pudding , it’s bad

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.