Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Throw out the pudding , it’s bad (Read 406 times)
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: Throw out the pudding , it’s bad
Reply #60 - 01/24/23 at 11:38:06

You should really take a look if you want to live in a world designed by a handful of millionaires and big corporations or if you want to live in a world designed from democratic decisions based on  and sprung from the needs of people. (in an organic way)

And then you can look what character the RNA vaccines have. And how traditional and alternative medicines have been handled in recent years.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #61 - 01/24/23 at 11:47:13

zevenenergie wrote on 01/24/23 at 05:36:01:
You forget to add that not having had a vaccination also contributed to the low mortality rate.

Well, I don’t doubt people died after taking the vaccine, there’s no way it’s significant enough to change numbers on a large scale.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #62 - 01/24/23 at 11:53:05

I’m not even sure how we got to this point on this thread! I actually started this because a work colleague found a dead guy, at least he thought he was dead, at the St. Louis airport in the stairwell of the parking garage. A drug overdose. I also have seen videos of most major cities in the homeless populations that are saying have camps along freeway, underpasses and various places like that. The harshness and ease of which it is to attain these harsh drugs is enslaving hundreds of thousands of people maybe more. I’m 61 years old and I’ve traveled the country my entire life and I’ve never ever seen anything remotely close to this.

We’ve always had drugs going back-and-forth across the border, but nothing like this. It is criminal that we can’t stop this. Build a giant wall, man it with soldiers, get the message out that no one crosses and you better stay home. if we have to fxxking invade Mexico to slow this down, then let’s fxxking invade them.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #63 - 01/24/23 at 12:09:58

I'll stay on topic better in the future.

I think invading mexico has a little bit of side effects.
I suggest we stop the war on drugs and follow Portugal's example.

And

I think if the government starts making drugs, so treats it pretty much like alcohol and cigarettes, it solves a lot of problems.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #64 - 01/24/23 at 12:11:38

WebsterMark wrote on 01/24/23 at 11:53:05:
... at least he thought he was dead,

Yeah, I been there... Tongue

Anyway,... cancer is bad too.  Let's build a wall around it.

We can all agree that there's a problem.
We can't agree that a wall is any kind of practical solution.
Most drugs come across at border crossings... not in the middle of nowhere.
Most immigrants are trying to apply for legal entry.
Walls will only block bunnies.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #65 - 01/24/23 at 12:18:41

Or we can introduce the totalitarian system as the globalists want. that also solves a lot of problems. the side effect is that in 2030 you have lost your possessions and rights but you are happy. (they say)

Am I still on topic?

Edit:
I used to run a business where we offered drug addicts coming out of rehab an reentry. The ones who successfully returned to society were the ones who got their act together so that she didn't have to anesthetize anymore. If a society does not offer opportunities for this, the problem will grow.

Edit:
And I almost forgot that if you want to stop drug abuse, you  want to stop child abuse, because that goes hand in hand.(direct relation)

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #66 - 01/24/23 at 12:45:13

But I think a wall is a great idea, and that Mexico pays for it is great. If you want something to heal, you have to protect it first.

Edit:
Now that I think about it... lets invade mexico.Smiley

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #67 - 01/24/23 at 12:56:41

Yeah I still think a physical wall is way to expensive.

I have yet to meet a single soldier, NG, Border patrol, ICE, US Marshall that would choose a wall over more modern technology like drones, vehicles, sensors etc.

A drive through vehicle scanner at every border patrol crossing would cost less than 15 miles of wall.  A mobile vehicle scanner on a diesel costs les than 8 miles of wall.  Of course I am talking erected walls, not containers that actual drug traffickers aren't impeded by.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #68 - 01/24/23 at 13:38:58

I think the wall is a great idea and we can start low and then build higher where needed.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #69 - 01/24/23 at 13:46:25

Eegore wrote on 01/24/23 at 12:56:41:
 Yeah I still think a physical wall is way to expensive.

I have yet to meet a single soldier, NG, Border patrol, ICE, US Marshall that would choose a wall over more modern technology like drones, vehicles, sensors etc.

A drive through vehicle scanner at every border patrol crossing would cost less than 15 miles of wall.  A mobile vehicle scanner on a diesel costs les than 8 miles of wall.  Of course I am talking erected walls, not containers that actual drug traffickers aren't impeded by.

What good will those things do? When the administration will sue a state for protecting the border, and millions are flooding the border and border patrol are used to change diapers and ferry illegals into the country,, technology that Could help isn't gonna accomplish crap. The people running the country are screwing us. The cost of a wall is not too much. It's just the start. Someone needs to patrol the border, repair the wall add deterrents where necessary..
And Yeah, I Really don't CARE what the troops doing the job say.
They aren't doing the job.
Walls would pay for themselves.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #70 - 01/24/23 at 14:42:02

"And Yeah, I Really don't CARE what the troops doing the job say.
They aren't doing the job.
"

They are doing more of it than the people safe at home typing about it with zero experience.  

Anyone with a ladder can defeat the wall they are putting up.  They don't work unless they are staffed.  One section of wall could pay for every ladder to go over it for 3000 years.

This also ignores the fact that most drugs don't even come in that way.  6 National Guardsmen intercepted over 300 immigrants, and 3 drug shipments using a single FLIR drone for a cost of less than 300k.  Walls in that region would run over just under 14 million to install.

I am certain those drug dealers and many of those immigrants could get over a wall.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #71 - 01/24/23 at 14:50:41

We can all agree that there's a problem.
No, we can’t.
We can't agree that a wall is any kind of practical solution.
It’s one solution.
Most drugs come across at border crossings... not in the middle of nowhere.
Nobody knows that, that’s the point. No one has any idea how much drugs is being snuck across the border away from crossing points.
Most immigrants are trying to apply for legal entry.
So? If 50 million people came up from South America and applied for legal status, that’s OK?  Then, why do we have all these people “apply for legal status, and are told to report back, who never show up again.
Walls will only block bunnies.
Really? That’s just absolutely not true. And one reason you need a wall instead of electronic monitoring. Another systems is that they can just be ordered abandon by one political administration as soon as they figure out immigration is valuable for them.

Why are you so against gaining complete control over the border? An honest question and how about a serious answer. Sure, life is tough in Central and South America. Then yeah I know we were country founded on immigration but at some point we have enough. So give me a number. 50,000,000 immigrants 20000,000 100, million 5 million, what’s your number? And do they need to have some type of status such as ability to work?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #72 - 01/24/23 at 15:59:17

A wall works just fine for all these countries...............

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-border-walls.html

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #73 - 01/24/23 at 16:03:31

Eegore wrote on 01/23/23 at 20:54:25:
That is not accurate.................

My understanding of US law is that there exists, in most cases, an evaluation of General Intent vs, Specific Intent.  This is why there are variable sentencing options, and prosecution options.  Degree of crime or damage, and intent.

I didn't mean on getting behind the wheel after that last six pack, or I didn't intend on stealing $XXXX.................

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #74 - 01/24/23 at 16:16:34

I didn't mean on getting behind the wheel after that last six pack, or I didn't intend on stealing $XXXX.................

Exactly.  You notice drunk driving laws do not factor in degrees of charge based off intent.  But if you kill someone while driving drunk you do not get charged with 1st degree murder because your intent was not to go kill someone.

I find it hard to believe you don't think intent is a factor in law.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 04:53:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Throw out the pudding , it’s bad

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.