Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
Throw out the pudding , it’s bad (Read 406 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Throw out the pudding , it’s bad
Reply #45 - 01/23/23 at 20:54:25

That is not accurate.................

My understanding of US law is that there exists, in most cases, an evaluation of General Intent vs, Specific Intent.  This is why there are variable sentencing options, and prosecution options.  Degree of crime or damage, and intent.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #46 - 01/23/23 at 22:55:06

You mean, with a Rag?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #47 - 01/24/23 at 01:45:29

Eegore wrote on 01/23/23 at 14:22:07:
If you look at the mortality rate in Africa from covid, you can see that that treatment method has worked.

I'd like to see that information.  What I have seen is taking whole numbers and ignoring the percentages.  Also it ignores geographical components, like comparing inner-city rates in the US to thousands of open-acre land in Africa, instead of more accurately comparing rural US farmland to African tribal open land.

Dear citizen with the same attitude,

I think it would be best if you look up the numbers yourself.
(You know why)

Keep in mind that the Africans had very limited access to RMA vaccines.
The drug is called MMS in the West.

It has been labeled as dangerous here, but that has been done by the lobby of drug manufacturers.

They have even managed to make it illegal to mention the effect of medicinal herbs on the internet. (In Europe that is).

I know it's against party program to talk about this but it's the truth.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 01/24/23 at 03:59:07

zevenenergie wrote on 01/23/23 at 10:46:39:
That was a question Trump asked in public. If that medicine would work.

He referred to a, do it your self medicine, that is used in many developing countries against parasites, bacteria and viruses.

If you look at the mortality rate in Africa from covid, you can see that that treatment method has worked.

Of course that was, and still is, used to paint Trump as an idiot.

Africa’s low death rate has really nothing to do with treatment, it had everything to do with average age. Covid primarily is the deadliest for elderly. Africa has a ridiculously low median age compared to the rest of the world. This is old news, this is nothing new. There’s nothing magical about Africa’s Covid numbers, they’re just mostly much younger people than the rest of the world. That’s all there is to it.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/mapped-the-median-age-of-every-continent/

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 01/24/23 at 04:00:06

Course I suppose you could add to that Covid is also deadliest for people with certain comorbidities, a lot of which are associated with weight. Not a lot of fat people in Africa.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 01/24/23 at 05:23:14

I think it would be best if you look up the numbers yourself.
(You know why)

Keep in mind that the Africans had very limited access to RMA vaccines.
The drug is called MMS in the West.

It has been labeled as dangerous here, but that has been done by the lobby of drug manufacturers.

They have even managed to make it illegal to mention the effect of medicinal herbs on the internet. (In Europe that is).

I know it's against party program to talk about this but it's the truth.

I disagree, you are in this case ignoring a lot of other variables.  If you take humans of the same age, proximity, and health - Africa has had no better Covid outcomes.

Webstermark points out some of the key points, like age and health in his post as well.

If you compare African humans to US humans of the same age and health demographics, you do not get substantially different Covid mortality rates.  If you were packing in thousands of overweight elderly Africans into cities, there would be more deaths.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 01/24/23 at 05:36:01

You forget to add that not having had a vaccination also contributed to the low mortality rate.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 01/24/23 at 07:26:09

You forget to add that not having had a vaccination also contributed to the low mortality rate.

Again not unique to Africa.  Many areas of Africa did get vaccinations and boosters, so we should have seen a higher percentage of deaths in those areas but that didn't happen.  For instance Seychelles had ample supply, and does not have a higher mortality rate percentage.  Same with Morroco and Rawanda, no increase in mortality rates.

I understand that a vaccine made under the circumstances of the Covid vaccine could be deadlier than average.  The issue is when something is deadlier there would be more dead humans.  

When I don't see more dead humans I don't think something is more deadly.  This is no different than the claims, that are repeatedly defended, that the US military has 2000 soldiers per-day disabled by the vaccine.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 01/24/23 at 08:55:12

Dear Comrade,

On August 26 2021, 2% of the African population had been fully vaccinated. After that time, covid had already diminished in strength.

So there is no comparison to be made.

And you forget that there are practically no affordable health facilities in Africa and that many people suffer from AIDS,(Especially in the big cities)
Yet covid has not wreaked havoc among people with fragile health as in Western countries.

I know I'm going against the party's strategy but I can't keep my mouth shut.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 01/24/23 at 09:06:38

On August 26 2021, 2% of the African population had been fully vaccinated. After that time, covid had already diminished in strength.

So there is no comparison to be made.

I disagree.  If you say the lack of vaccine caused fewer deaths, then that means the vaccine is killing people.

So when more were vaccinated, more should have died.  But there aren't more dead humans than normal in Africa when they had more vaccinations.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 01/24/23 at 09:17:36

Dear Comrade,

On December 21, 2022, only 6% of Africans were fully vaccinated.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 01/24/23 at 09:34:14

I'm not retarded.
And when I hear Top Secret, CCP chinatown HunterBiden and diamonds and put that next to the bribery strategy of china, and the US 1.3 trillion debt to China.
I know for sure they had hunter by the balls.
It's just a question of how, many people from the Biden administration have been bribed, but I think more than you, want.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 01/24/23 at 10:52:56

Dear Comrade,

On December 21, 2022, only 6% of Africans were fully vaccinated.

I understand.  Your claim is there were fewer dead because the vaccination was not present or administered.

Why were there no increase in mortality rates in locations with larger vaccination rates?  Africa has had no outstanding differences in mortality rates or infection rates.

And when I hear Top Secret, CCP chinatown HunterBiden and diamonds and put that next to the bribery strategy of china, and the US 1.3 trillion debt to China.
I know for sure they had hunter by the balls.
It's just a question of how, many people from the Biden administration have been bribed, but I think more than you, want.

I never commented on any of that.  I don't consider my opinions to be fact.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 01/24/23 at 11:07:35

Eegore wrote on 01/24/23 at 10:52:56:
[i]

Africa has had no outstanding differences in mortality rates or infection rates.

What happened in africa is the opposite of what everyone expected. The same level of antibodies was found in the blood of Africans as of the Spaniards, but the Spaniards died more en masse.

Every country that had a high vaccination rate has lost many people.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 01/24/23 at 11:28:55

"What happened in africa is the opposite of what everyone expected. The same level of antibodies was found in the blood of Africans as of the Spaniards, but the Spaniards died more en masse."

Again you need to compare age, proximity, and comorbidity.  This whole-numbers thing fools nobody.

Every country that had a high vaccination rate has lost many people.

I disagree.  There would be more dead people.  Not claims where no bodies exist, but actual dead bodies.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 05:11:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Throw out the pudding , it’s bad

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.