Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Happy Pretend Insurrection Day! (Read 172 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Happy Pretend Insurrection Day!
Reply #15 - 01/06/23 at 17:18:53

Eegore wrote on 01/06/23 at 13:10:36:
"Eegore, I never one time heard of antifa’s riot on Trump’s Inauguration Day described as an armed insurrection despite the fact they were trying to stop it but were held back by police. Same with the protest at The White House fence again where a left-wing army with sticks, stones,  bats etc… were held back by police."

I remember you saying that.

"The left wing media doing the work for the Democratic Party pushed the armed insurrection nonsense and you feel along in lockstep. Now, you can claim you don’t get your news from corporate sites, but show me where you called the protests at Trump’s inauguration an armed insurrection because the only difference was the police then didn’t let them pass"

I never called Jan 6th an armed insurrection or agreed to that, I said a human being armed does not require a gun.  Humans that had objects foreign to their physical body enacting in physical contact with others were armed.  A man with a hockey stick is armed with a hockey stick.  You claim he is unarmed because an armed insurrection must use guns so "nobody was armed" on Jan 6th.  In order for a human to be armed on Jan 6th at The Capitol they must have a gun?

I don't agree.  I think if you hit someone with a hockey stick, you are armed with a hockey stick, what "the news" calls the event it is irrelevant.  Nobody should be able to assault another person with an object and be considered "unarmed" by a court of law, or any other standard, because they were at The Capitol on Jan 6th and the news is trash.  You really think I should consider that man unarmed because the garbage news inaccurately called it an insurrection?  It wasn't an "insurrection" so that means as you put it: "nobody was armed"?

Some humans were armed at the Capitol on Jan 6th and there is no reason there must be a gun in their possession for this to be true.  Calling another event an armed insurrection still will not magically make a human with a hockey stick unarmed.

I said the phrased armed insurrection is a lie by the media intended to paint a false picture. I said when the typical person hears a person was armed, they assume it to be guns. And I said, when antifa or BLM attack people with items other than guns, they are not referred to as being armed. That’s on purpose to mislead the public.

By arguing they were “armed”, you’ve fallen for the false narrative to make JAN 6 like it was an genuine threat to the Republic which is a fuxking joke.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #16 - 01/06/23 at 17:35:21

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/police-officers-killed-dallas-shooting

5 Police Officers Killed By Snipers At Scene Of Dallas BLM Protest

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 01/06/23 at 18:58:13

"I said the phrased armed insurrection is a lie by the media intended to paint a false picture. I said when the typical person hears a person was armed, they assume it to be guns. And I said, when antifa or BLM attack people with items other than guns, they are not referred to as being armed. That’s on purpose to mislead the public."

I still agree with all that.  You left out the part where you said "nobody was armed".  That statement is by definition incorrect.

By arguing they were “armed”, you’ve fallen for the false narrative to make JAN 6 like it was an genuine threat to the Republic which is a fuxking joke.

I disagree.  By saying a man with a hockey stick is armed with a hockey stick I am falling into the honest and verifiable narrative that he was armed with a hockey stick.  You saying he was not armed is falling into a false narrative that somehow garbage media makes that guy unarmed.

Do you realize how it sounds to say "nobody was armed" because "the media intended to paint a false picture"?  Saying nobody was armed is painting a false picture that no human there had an object they used as a weapon.  That's false - there's video of it, some people there were armed.  Garbage manipulative news doesn't change that fact.  Why try to argue false information with more false information?

When there is video of a man swinging a hockey stick how can you say that man is "not armed"?  Because people "assume" armed means guns?  So if I assault somebody with a shovel, can I be considered unarmed because the public would "assume" that armed means I used a gun?

That guy swinging a hockey stick is "not armed" because "the media" is painting a false picture?  That's your logic?

1:  It was not an armed insurrection on Jan 6th.  
2:  The statement: "Nobody was armed" is incorrect.  Some humans were armed on Jan 6th
3:  Nothing "the media" says changes the definition of "armed", or "insurrection" or "armed insurrection".  Nothing changes about those words or their definitions because the media is garbage.

Just toss aside the politics and call it what it is.  Insurrections do not require guns to be considered an armed insurrection no matter what "the media" says or what people "assume".  

« Last Edit: 01/06/23 at 20:04:29 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 01/07/23 at 04:16:44

pg wrote on 01/06/23 at 17:35:21:
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/police-officers-killed-dallas
-shooting

5 Police Officers Killed By Snipers At Scene Of Dallas BLM Protest

Best regards,

Quiet pg….. that didn’t happen. Remember. Jan 6 was the day a policeman was brutally murdered trying to protect us against the only domestic terrorist that exists, right wing Maga types. Stop spreading disinformation….

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 01/07/23 at 04:24:06

Just toss aside the politics and call it what it is.  Insurrections do not require guns to be considered an armed insurrection no matter what "the media" says or what people "assume".  

Insurrection against a Third World country might not require guns, but an insurrection against the United States government in the US Capitol would require a tremendous amount of guns. That did not happen. This was no insurrection. If you wanna say they were armed rioters who got out of control, fine, I’ll even say that. But I’m not calling this an armed insurrection because that implies this was a legitimate, armed insurrection and it was not.

This was an out-of-control riot with a few bad players who thought about it for a couple of days and the Democratic politicians working in conjunction with the corporate news and entertainment culture jumped on this gift that was given to them by a very foolish Donald Trump and have been playing this card for two years.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 01/07/23 at 07:39:10

Insurrection against a Third World country might not require guns, but an insurrection against the United States government in the US Capitol would require a tremendous amount of guns. That did not happen. This was no insurrection. If you wanna say they were armed rioters who got out of control, fine, I’ll even say that. But I’m not calling this an armed insurrection because that implies this was a legitimate, armed insurrection and it was not.

A successful insurrection against the US would require guns but success is not required in order to be armed.  An insurrection with people using bananas at the end of foam batons would still be an "armed insurrection" by definition, that is simply poorly equipped and never capable of succeeding.

Armed by definition does not require guns.  Saying an insurrection in the US requires guns in order to be called an armed insurrection is not correct.  They can exist and fail.  Jan 6th was not an insurrection, or an armed insurrection.  Saying guns have to be present for anyone to be considered "armed" is wrong.  

"If you wanna say they were armed rioters who got out of control, fine, I’ll even say that."

Up until now you have said "nobody was armed" - there is a significant difference there.  That means the bear spray guy was unarmed.  It sounded like you were ignoring the weapons present on Jan 6th, or saying the humans with weapons can not be considered "armed" specifically on Jan 6th because the media is trash.

Jan 6th was not an armed insurrection.

No armed insurrection anywhere on the planet requires guns to be present for the words "armed" and "insurrection" to be used to describe it.  Probability of success is not a factor for defining a weapon in a human's hands.

If I attack a group of 100 riot gear laden Capitol Police by myself with a hockey stick - I am armed.  The fact I could never succeed means nothing.  If 30 of my associates joined me so we could kill Biden and re-instate Obama, it would be an armed insurrection.  30 dead guys with used hockey sticks wouldn't change the definition - even if the garbage biased Media spun it to make it sound like Trump paid us to do it.

None of this conversation applies to trash media.  The media has nothing to do with how the words "armed" and "insurrection" are properly used.  Trump has nothing to do with this.  The definition of armed insurrection doesn't change because people don't like Trump.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 01/08/23 at 06:18:12

None of this conversation applies to trash media.  The media has nothing to do with how the words "armed" and "insurrection" are properly used.  Trump has nothing to do with this.  The definition of armed insurrection doesn't change because people don't like Trump.

No, you’re wrong. Your Switzerland persona doesn’t allow you to see language is being used selectively, manipulated, to paint a picture that benefits the chosen political party of the left-wing dominated news and entertainment culture.

There was no insurrection and as such, there was no armed insurrection. If the media had called the battles on Trump’s inauguration or when antifa, BLM, and other useful idiots tried to breach the White House fence, an armed insurrection, then I’d be onboard with you. The fact they didn’t call this an armed insurrection when the events were identical with the exception in the Capitol case, police stepped aside but in the other cases, they didn’t.

Success or likely success isn’t the primary driver of defining an insurrection. I’m sure I heard that from someone…..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 01/08/23 at 06:46:02

"No, you’re wrong. Your Switzerland persona doesn’t allow you to see language is being used selectively, manipulated, to paint a picture that benefits the chosen political party of the left-wing dominated news and entertainment culture."

I fully understand that.  I do not think that because trash media is misusing a word, that the definition of that word changes.  A human is armed if they hit someone with a hockey stick no matter what the garbage media says about it.  The bear spray guy was armed no matter what "the news" says about Trump.  

To claim they are unarmed because "the media" is manipulative is also being manipulative.  Why do you need to lie to fight their lies?

"There was no insurrection and as such, there was no armed insurrection. If the media had called the battles on Trump’s inauguration or when antifa, BLM, and other useful idiots tried to breach the White House fence, an armed insurrection, then I’d be onboard with you. The fact they didn’t call this an armed insurrection when the events were identical with the exception in the Capitol case, police stepped aside but in the other cases, they didn’t."

I agree, again, and will continue to agree, that there was no armed insurrection or insurrection at all.  Guns are not required for there to be an armed insurrection within the geographical confines of the US.  You are only saying this because "the media" is trash and manipulating the event.  

Why do you need "the media" to use specific language and viewpoints on order for you to use the words "armed" and "insurrection" correctly?  Guns are not required for humans at an insurrection to be armed, end of story.

"Success or likely success isn’t the primary driver of defining an insurrection. I’m sure I heard that from someone….."

This is correct.  Guns do not define an "armed" insurrection, and success is also not required.  "Armed" requires only a weapon separate from the physical human body - unless that human is considered trained or in the process of training in activities that are designed with the intent of causing harm to other humans (for instance a boxer).

You are upset over lying media so you are manipulating the definition of armed insurrection in return, instead of being accurate about it.  The only reason you are saying guns are required for there to be "armed" humans at an insurrection is because you don't like what the trash media said.  Why do they have that power?  Humans can be armed at an insurrection without guns anywhere on the planet.

1:  There was not an insurrection or armed insurrection on Jan 6th.

2: Guns are not required for humans to be "armed" or "armed" at an "insurrection" anywhere on the planet.

3:  Nothing "the media" says changes the definition of "armed insurrection".  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 01/08/23 at 07:39:40

I agree with 1 and 2 but not 3.

The media often decides the definition of words.

Educators have lost their jobs because they said men can’t get pregnant. The media drives that.

Not exactly sure what you do but if you’re in any type of capacity which could be deemed as a representative of The US Government, this administration could force you to face consequences if you use the historical definition of words or phrases incorrectly. Illegal alien is a phrase that is grammatically correct for those who cross the border illegally but try putting that phrase into a public report if you are in a certain capacity. I’m not even sure what the approved phrase is any longer but I’m sure it’s not an accurate description

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 01/08/23 at 08:05:18

"Educators have lost their jobs because they said men can’t get pregnant. The media drives that."

That doesn't mean men can get pregnant.  It means people lose jobs.

Illegal Alien versus Undocumented Immigrant is more like saying Armed Insurrection versus Foreign Object Equipped Insurrection.

They are accurate, but utilizing different synonyms.  Your example would be more like me saying  "The Media" lies and manipulates, so there are no Illegal Aliens now, this means nobody is in the US illegally.  The logic being the news is trash, and since they won't use the term Illegal Alien everyone in the US is now a legal citizen.

The news being trash and refusing to use the term "illegal" doesn't mean humans in the US are here legally.  It certainly doesn't mean we should be saying nobody is in the US illegally.  

The news being trash and calling Jan 6th an "armed" insurrection doesn't mean all insurrections in the US require guns.

Nothing about the term "armed" requires guns anywhere on the planet.  Claiming nobody was armed on Jan 6th is just fighting lies with more lies.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #25 - 01/08/23 at 13:48:18

Eegore wrote on 01/08/23 at 08:05:18:
"...  The news being trash and calling Jan 6th an "armed" insurrection doesn't mean all insurrections in the US require guns.
...  "

Eegore does not want to answer this question.

I wonder if Bot will ?

Quote:
" What would you call a person shooting and KILLING,
another person,
when their was ABSOLUTELY NO THREAT to the Killers life?
"

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 01/08/23 at 15:21:08

Incorrect, we discussed the killing of Babbit in this exact context.

Anyone can sit on a computer from the safety of their home and tell people what should have happened.  

You are intentionally leaving out other human lives in the equation.  What do you call a man who kills another man who is ABSOLUTELY NO THREAT to the Killers life?

A murderer or killer.

What if the victim was threatening to rape his daughter and came in through a broken window?  

What if the victim was entering through a window while 3 men armed men were protecting politicians?

Being honest about what happened doesn't make the killing of Babbit right, it's just more difficult to discuss than spinning the facts.  Spin makes it easy and these situations are already easy from the safety of that computer screen.  MnSpring's question is no different than when it was stated that the shot was fired "through a door" implying the shooter had no line of sight to the target.  Why not be straight about it and say he shot her through a broken window on a door?  Spin, that's why.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 01/09/23 at 04:09:57

Nothing about the term "armed" requires guns anywhere on the planet.  Claiming nobody was armed on Jan 6th is just fighting lies with more lies.
No, it is not. It’s pointing out the manipulation going on. In two years when Republicans retake the White House and their are riots across DC by antifa, I won’t see the phrase armed insurrection anywhere. What does that tell you?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 01/09/23 at 04:19:38

Eegore wrote on 01/08/23 at 15:21:08:

Incorrect, we discussed the killing of Babbit in this exact context.

Anyone can sit on a computer from the safety of their home and tell people what should have happened.  

You are intentionally leaving out other human lives in the equation.  What do you call a man who kills another man who is ABSOLUTELY NO THREAT to the Killers life?

A murderer or killer.

What if the victim was threatening to rape his daughter and came in through a broken window?  

What if the victim was entering through a window while 3 men armed men were protecting politicians?

Being honest about what happened doesn't make the killing of Babbit right, it's just more difficult to discuss than spinning the facts.  Spin makes it easy and these situations are already easy from the safety of that computer screen.  MnSpring's question is no different than when it was stated that the shot was fired "through a door" implying the shooter had no line of sight to the target.  Why not be straight about it and say he shot her through a broken window on a door?  Spin, that's why.

I don’t object to the killing of Ashley Babbitt. They were let into the capital but this was an area that was closed off. They broke a window and were climbing through. I remember the video and you could see politicians down the hallway within sight.

The night antifa and BLM assembled and attacked the White House fence, had one of them broken through, I would’ve expected them to be shot. But, the officer who shot them would have been adjudicated in public, not private. And at any point where this episode was mentioned in the press, it would’ve been repeatedly pointed out that the only person who died, was killed by an officer.

The difference with the January 6 was the investigation was done quietly to protect the identity of the officer. Also, and I just saw this the other day,  it’s constantly repeated that there were multiple deaths that day including a police officer, which is not true.

Ashley Babbitt was no different than Michael Brown, Travon Martin, Brennona Taylor for example. They put themselves in a position and they were the one most responsible for their death. That’s the truth. But with the other three, we had a very public trial and enthusiasm for a public hanging. With Ashley Babbitt, the politicians, including all Democrats as well as a few Republicans along with the Washington elite, demanded it be kept quiet. That was wrong. That’s the power of the liberal media.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 01/09/23 at 06:36:43

No, it is not. It’s pointing out the manipulation going on. In two years when Republicans retake the White House and their are riots across DC by antifa, I won’t see the phrase armed insurrection anywhere. What does that tell you?

That those sources are trash.  Stop using them, and definitely stop using them to alter the English language in Your personal speech.

You claim that left wing media "pushed the armed insurrection nonsense and you feel along in lockstep" even though I literally have said the entire time no insurrection happened and have provided only definition-based literature and case law examples on the term insurrection.  How is that following along when i am saying the exact opposite?

I am using evidence and facts to describe humans on Jan 6th, not "the media" and as such I am not compelled to pretend nobody there was armed while I watch video of people hitting others with objects foreign to their physical body.

If the information you are using is trash, stop using it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 22:09:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Happy Pretend Insurrection Day!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.