Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Berlin (Read 61 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Berlin
01/02/23 at 10:07:28

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/migrant-fueled-new-year-mayhem-turns-b...

Do you remember the last time this happened in Poland?

No me neither,  Dominik Tarczynski interview...................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nngSfwKAFcI&list=WL&index=101

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Re: Berlin
Reply #1 - 01/02/23 at 13:01:24

This isn't so bad. It is quite normal in Europe.

The New Year is celebrated with fireworks and everyone gets pretty drunk. Fighting among the youth is tradition. It is usual that some cars go on to the bon fire and if it gets out of hand then the police come and then they fight the police.

It has been that way as long as I lived and when I was a young I happily participated in it.
It's just that there are a lot of young immigrants now a days and they also happily participate. In that respect they are well integrated. Wink

Everyone in europe is propperly insured. So the damage is a bit impractical, that's al.

This year I rode my bike through the city on New Year's eve. About 8 km or so and I have seen roughly estimated about 100 fires. For Dutch standards that is a quiet night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PrLMZuA0e8
Tis was last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb9z_ZGfvUk
The good old time,s,

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 01/02/23 at 13:41:00

That terrible behavior has become common doesn't make it normal. You Know people who act like that? It's Being Normalized by everyone who has a megaphone. Being common place doesn't make it okay. It's more sign of the corruption of society. Scale matters. Because a few were rowdy years ago doesn't make a virtual attack on Society okay.
Maybe they aren't assimilating...
Just a thought

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 01/02/23 at 15:44:42

I think things that are wrong or unethical can be normal.

I don't think they should be, but I think they can be.  The field for where the assessment begins and ends is too variable to attach an ethical stance to a normal one.

"This year I rode my bike through the city on New Year's eve. About 8 km or so and I have seen roughly estimated about 100 fires. For Dutch standards that is a quiet night."

Exactly.  I've been in Europe for this as well and I'd say it's not all that uncommon.  Of course in the US we do things that other countries think is ridiculous and dangerous as well.  When I questioned this "riot like" behavior years ago my associate asked me how many people died in Los Angeles last Tuesday from gunshots.  He had a point.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 01/02/23 at 17:13:53

The destruction of property is troubling, and the harassment and violence towards firemen & civil service personnel is unacceptable.

Is this behavior mainly prevalent in western & northern Europe?

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 01/02/23 at 18:47:38

When corruption, destruction, bad things are
Normal
It's time to go against what is creating it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 01/02/23 at 20:01:43

This kindaschitt isn't Normal YET.  Funny thing about how much more Diverse their society has become and how unstable things are. If diversity was the foundation for strength, they wouldn't pound recruits into a unified group. Well, they Used to. Now we have hothouse raised lilies wilting in the face of any semblance of an adult reality.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #7 - 01/03/23 at 01:38:07

I grew up in a town that was notorious for this kind of thing. And I lived in the most notorious neighborhood. I didn't find out until I was 20 that it wasn't normal.

I must add that it has become increasingly quiet in recent years. But also that the police also enjoyed being able to beat up all the annoying citizens. In this way, the tradition continued.

Because there is a strict gun law in Europe. Not many were injured over the years. The worst thing that could happen was you got beat up. and broke some bones. When I see how things are going with you, I have the impression that you really want to kill each other. I suspect that you are Realy fearful, because that's where aggression comes from.

And we don't have the race problem here.
With us on New Year's Eve, everyone is partying. Black, yellow, brown, white celebrate together. When I am stopped by immigrants on New Year's Eve, they greet me like a brother and I get beer and hugs and they sing to me and I have to dance with them.

The policemen also allow themselves to go that way. In Europe we are just a bit more passionate when it comes to partying. But I get  your concern. And I'd rather not have the excesses either, but that's the way it is. But no one is too concerned about it except the politicians, but yes that is part of their function.

I'm just mentioning this because the beginning of this topic was about riots by immigrants in berlin, and I don't want you to think that things are escalating here.

It,s normal. Smiley

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 01/03/23 at 07:12:13

zevenenergie wrote on 01/03/23 at 01:38:07:
It,s normal. Smiley

No it isn't, perhaps tolerated is a better way to put it.  This behavior largely occurs in Belgium, Netherlands, France, and Germany.  Not sure why, perhaps someone else can elaborate.  Having hundreds of cars burned and mayhem that requires 20K+ civil servants is not normal.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 01/03/23 at 08:13:14

Normal is relative and kind of a waste of time to define when you guys are both using totally different evaluative timeframes.  Anything can become "not normal" when we alter time and locations.  Its not "normal" to burn a vehicle unless you go to a collision test track.  Then it is "normal"

But it's not "normal" to burn vehicles at a collision test track from the hours of 1800 - 0700.  So if we use only that time then burning vehicles is "not normal" even at a location where it can be "normal".  

It's not "normal" to burn cars on a public street.  Unless we decrease the timeframe to the hours of New Years Eve in specific locations.  Just as it's not "normal" to burn cars, unless we decrease the timeframe of car-burn tests on working days in specific locations like test centers.

PG is potentially defining "normal" to a large area of geographical space on Earth and multiple humans over the course of multiple days over a span of time.  Z is defining "normal" to a few hours in a small location he exclusively witnesses.  

« Last Edit: 01/03/23 at 09:33:14 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 01/03/23 at 09:29:21

Is it normal to have armed civilians in tactical gear lurking around ballot drop-off boxes?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 01/03/23 at 11:22:40

It's normal that people realize that is necessary?
The elections are not honest. People are dumping stacks of ballots in the boxes.
Don't blame the people who are trying to stop the steal.
But it's normal to have a summer of riots,burning, looting, hurting and killing people, and for the most part, nobody is arrested.
The FBI sureasFUKK haven't used their abilities to hunt THOSE people down..
But they can hunt grandma down after she followed people through doors BEING HELD OPEN BY THE CAPITOL POLICE,,,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #12 - 01/03/23 at 12:33:43

A federal judge refused to bar a group from monitoring outdoor ballot boxes in Arizona’s largest county where watchers have shown up armed and in ballistic vests, saying to do so could violate the monitors’ constitutional rights.

Do not know what happened after that; however, it doesn't appear any laws were broken.

Best regards,

« Last Edit: 01/03/23 at 17:30:17 by pg »  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 01/03/23 at 18:15:48

They were forced to keep quite a distance from the boxes.
Funny how cool it was when the Black Panther guys were hovering around polling places was perfectly Fiine.
Either Both are or neither is.
If One Is and the Other ISN'T, then if that is how someone sees it, that person SUCKS.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 19:15:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Berlin

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.