Arizona (Read 204 times)
och
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Arizona
Reply #15 - 12/25/22 at 17:05:28

Eegore wrote on 12/25/22 at 13:12:27:
This is akin getting pulled over for speeding and getting away with it because the officer cant prove you were speeding intentionally.

Or its akin to people that don't like you saying you were speeding and the court saying that humans claiming you did something, is not equal to evidence that you actually did it.

The "speeding" part was proven and the judge didn't doubt it, he threw the case out only because there was no way to prove it was intentional.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 12/25/22 at 21:11:05

"The "speeding" part was proven and the judge didn't doubt it, he threw the case out only because there was no way to prove it was intentional."

And the evidence that you were intentionally speeding is other humans saying it was intentional based off their opinion of you.

Should they make you drive the road again to see if you speed?  

If it was intentional, the people charging this need more evidence to prove it.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 12/26/22 at 06:41:52

Election are by their very nature political. One side always, always see events different than the other side.

The part of the trial I happen to watch perfectly sums up the judge’s decision. Lake’s team showed conclusively at a minimum, 30% of the precincts had a undesirable election. They showed conclusively the major the voters in that county on Election Day we’re likely her voters. They showed problems at the polls caused repeated errors and long lines. The implication was this caused many voters to not vote that day and in such a close election, likely could have been the difference.

The judge said two things. All of that may be true but there’s no way to demonstrate that since you can’t duplicate those circumstances and observe and question voters who left.

The other thing is just as important which is when he essentially said “I’m not going to be the first judge to over turn a major election which would basically fire up the whole 2020 Trump/Biden debacle of an election.” So he took the easy way out.

Now, as to evidence, I live 20 minutes from Michael Brown and the infamous Ferguson situation. In the aftermath, tons of laws were passed which have been challenged, but withstood scrutiny. Entire municipalities were declared racist based upon the assumption that because X percent of people pulled over by police were black, the explanation was it was due to race. There was no evidence presented of that each of those situations were race based encounters, it was agreed it was racist. Existing laws were overturned and new ones passed based on an assumption which was as technically as unproven as Republican voters disenfranchised in Maricopa County.

The Arizona election would have been easily overturned had Kari Lake been black and her supporters show to have been more likely to vote in person on Election Day but we’re faced with poorly run polling locations. The poll workers would have been declared racist and a new election ordered.

That’s an absolute certainty.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 12/26/22 at 06:42:47

och wrote on 12/25/22 at 17:05:28:
Eegore wrote on 12/25/22 at 13:12:27:
This is akin getting pulled over for speeding and getting away with it because the officer cant prove you were speeding intentionally.

Or its akin to people that don't like you saying you were speeding and the court saying that humans claiming you did something, is not equal to evidence that you actually did it.

The "speeding" part was proven and the judge didn't doubt it, he threw the case out only because there was no way to prove it was intentional.

Exactly och.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 12/26/22 at 07:01:23

To me at least 50% of this falls on the voter.  If I want someone to be elected, I would have gone to the multiple other locations, and assisted others in doing so.  If a polling location has an issue, and I say screw it I will just go home, I shouldn't have an opinion on who wins.

I certainly shouldn't expect a judge to make an unprecedented judgement in my favor based off opinions of what they think I maybe might have done.

IP Logged
och
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 12/26/22 at 07:47:48

Eegore wrote on 12/25/22 at 21:11:05:
"The "speeding" part was proven and the judge didn't doubt it, he threw the case out only because there was no way to prove it was intentional."

And the evidence that you were intentionally speeding is other humans saying it was intentional based off their opinion of you.

Should they make you drive the road again to see if you speed?  

If it was intentional, the people charging this need more evidence to prove it.

Thats not how it works. Once you are caught speeding, you get to paid the fine, it doesn't matter whether you were speeding intentionally or not.

If you're trying to plead a lesser fine, it's up to you to prove you weren't speeding intentionally, not the other way.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 12/26/22 at 08:04:40

"Thats not how it works. Once you are caught speeding, you get to paid the fine, it doesn't matter whether you were speeding intentionally or not.

If you're trying to plead a lesser fine, it's up to you to prove you weren't speeding intentionally, not the other way."

I see your point.  So how is it akin to what happened in AZ?  The judge ruled that conjecture is not equal to evidence, which is absolutely correct.  Guessing that people didn't vote elsewhere is not equal to having evidence of that.  Guessing that it might have been intentional is not equal to showing evidence that it was intentional.  People "probably" responded in a specific way.

Maybe this is more like claiming that your speeding likely caused someone else to wreck somewhere.  We know you were speeding but we are assuming it was intentional, and that the impact of your speeding was negative.

Would it be appropriate to charge you with anything other than speeding even if traffic experts testified you most likely caused someone else harm?

IP Logged
och
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 12/26/22 at 08:13:18

Except the wreck isn't elsewhere, you're directly involved in the wreck, and your speeding is what caused it. You had the ability and the incentive to speed, yet it's up to the victim to prove you were speeding intentionally.

The system is a complete joke at this point.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 12/26/22 at 10:21:09

Eegore wrote on 12/26/22 at 07:01:23:
 To me at least 50% of this falls on the voter.  If I want someone to be elected, I would have gone to the multiple other locations, and assisted others in doing so.  If a polling location has an issue, and I say screw it I will just go home, I shouldn't have an opinion on who wins.

I certainly shouldn't expect a judge to make an unprecedented judgement in my favor based off opinions of what they think I maybe might have done.

I’m not disagreeing with you but we live in a time where one major political party pretends black people are too stupid to get an ID.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #24 - 12/26/22 at 14:41:12

I’m not disagreeing with you but we live in a time where one major political party pretends black people are too stupid to get an ID.

And they want the other large demographic who aren't citizens to be able to vote............

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #25 - 12/26/22 at 14:45:06

Yeah, this is on the up & up............

Judge Peter Thompson ruled that when 60% of election centers have broken machines and hundreds of thousands of ballots are counted without chain of custody, this constitutes a free and fair election.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #26 - 12/26/22 at 15:30:27

Yeah, well, you Thought Twitter was crooked,too,and look how wrong you were there.
The elections are totally rigged. And get your Jabs! Pay no attention to the Suddenly Dead.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 12/26/22 at 19:17:51

'One of the many alternatives available'  Like mail-in voting, or early voting?  After Trump won, the liberals set about ensuring it wouldn't happen again.  How dare they elect an outsider!  The ruling class is so corrupt, aoc may be partially right about the demise of this republic, much less the world.  They can't control the price of gasoline, yet they believe they can control the climate?   Arrogance!

« Last Edit: 12/27/22 at 03:51:27 by buster6315 »  
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 12/26/22 at 19:35:38

The elections are totally rigged. And get your Jabs! Pay no attention to the Suddenly Dead.

Also pay no attention to the number vaxxed with no negative outcome.  Only look at the negative, ignore with prejudice anything that is not negative.

But if its global warming, do not do this, use verifiable math and facts.  For vaccines do not use logic, use lies.  Hundreds of living humans can be claimed as  D.E.A.D., but weather data must be true, you can not lie about weather, but you can lie about dead humans.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #29 - 12/26/22 at 20:31:33

If the jabs were peanut butter the government would have taken them off the shelf.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 21:25:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Arizona

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.