Send Topic Print
Arizona (Read 204 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Arizona
12/22/22 at 07:44:02

I happened to see a like to the trial in Arizona about the Governor election and from the 15 minutes or so I saw, in which both sides had an opportunity to question witnesses, I think Kari Lake has a point. That election was messed up. It wouldn’t surprise me if they ordered a new one.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Arizona
Reply #1 - 12/22/22 at 09:25:06

It would surprise the hell out of Arizona

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/22/22 at 14:42:10

It would surprise 50% of Arizona.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 12/22/22 at 15:20:19

You know she lost, right?

She's just ridin' the TDS tRump train  

...as for tRump... he lost too.
In Testimony, Hannity and Other Fox Employees Said They Doubted Trump's Fraud Claims
Did Hannity believe any of this?

“I did not believe it for one second.”

That was the answer Hannity gave, under oath, in a deposition in Dominion’s $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, according to information disclosed in a court hearing Wednesday.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 12/22/22 at 18:58:53

Serowbot wrote on 12/22/22 at 09:25:06:
It would surprise the hell out of Arizona

Why ?

Their is NO REQUIREMENT, to be a USA Citizen to vote in AZ !

So anybody, that is ANYBODY, including Illegal's, get to vote for a party, that will give them everything they want for FREE !

"... A registrant who attests to being a citizen but fails to provide proof of citizenship and whose citizenship is not otherwise verified will be eligible to vote only in federal elections (known as being a "federal only" voter). In April 2022, the legislature passed a law requiring proof of citizenship to be eligible to vote in presidential elections (2492); however, this law has not yet gone into effect ..."

"... A law taking effect in 2023 requires voters to share proof of citizenship to cast ballots by mail or vote in presidential elections. It is being challenged in court ..."

"... A law taking effect in 2023 requires voters to share proof of citizenship to cast ballots by mail…”

"... It is being challenged in court ..."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 12/23/22 at 04:08:21

Serowbot wrote on 12/22/22 at 15:20:19:
You know she lost, right?

She's just ridin' the TDS tRump train  

...as for tRump... he lost too.
In Testimony, Hannity and Other Fox Employees Said They Doubted Trump's Fraud Claims
Did Hannity believe any of this?

“I did not believe it for one second.”

That was the answer Hannity gave, under oath, in a deposition in Dominion’s $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, according to information disclosed in a court hearing Wednesday.

You know every single thing doesn’t have to relate back to Donald Trump, you know that right?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 12/23/22 at 07:11:47

WebsterMark wrote on 12/23/22 at 04:08:21:
You know every single thing doesn’t have to relate back to Donald Trump, you know that right?

You don't think claiming election fraud relates to tRump?

You don't want it to,... but that don't change reality.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 12/23/22 at 15:16:58

The topic of the election has little to nothing to do with WM's concern.  You incessantly post about Trump, it never ends.  You are a 1st 'A' grade example of someone who demonstrates TDS at every opportunity.  He lives rent free...................

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 12/24/22 at 06:39:54

Serowbot wrote on 12/23/22 at 07:11:47:
WebsterMark wrote on 12/23/22 at 04:08:21:

You don't think claiming election fraud relates to tRump?

You don't want it to,... but that don't change reality.

When Hilary claimed election fraud in 2016, the corporate media and entertainment culture repeated it as fact. When Stacy Abrams lost, she repeated the claim, it to was accepted as fact. Only Trumpand Lake’s claims are treated as fabrications.

The small section I watched revealed some interesting situations occurred that are hard to ignore.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 12/24/22 at 07:59:24

TDS is the rent I pay to live in your head   Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 12/24/22 at 14:14:17

No-go for Kari Lake.

“The Court cannot accept speculation or conjecture in place of clear and convincing evidence," Thompson said.

In the ruling, the judge acknowledged the "anger and frustration" of voters who were inconvenienced in the election but noted that setting aside the results of an election "has never been done in the history of the United States."

That’s the key. That’s a big hurdle to get over. But from what I saw during the trial, it was either incompetence or deliberate on the part of those who organized and conducted the election.

So, either incompetence or deliberate actions likely changed the outcome of a very close election since Lake’s voters were more likely to cast ballots on Election Day.

And before you call BS Sew, remember how your panties bunch up when talking how the tiny, almost zero, number of people who don’t have a government issued ID ( who choose to not get one) affect elections.

So, did the Democrats steal another election? I’d say the odds are yes.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 12/24/22 at 14:24:43

"The Court cannot accept speculation or conjecture in place of clear and convincing evidence"

Imagine that.  You can't just say things, and refuse to directly answer questions and have people consider it fact?  Weird.

If I wanted to vote, and the voting location informed me there was an issue, I would have gone to one of the many alternatives available.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 12/25/22 at 04:57:14

From my boy Elon this morning:
We should think of various explanations for any given event in terms of probabilities, not certainties.

Those who don’t allow any questioning of the narrative at all are full of 💩.

More tomorrow, it’s Christmas today. No one’s awake but me so I’m going to shake my presents under the tree and maybe pull off a piece of tape or two so I can see what I’m getting later.

IP Logged
och
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 12/25/22 at 07:21:41

This is akin getting pulled over for speeding and getting away with it because the officer cant prove you were speeding intentionally.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 12/25/22 at 13:12:27

This is akin getting pulled over for speeding and getting away with it because the officer cant prove you were speeding intentionally.

Or its akin to people that don't like you saying you were speeding and the court saying that humans claiming you did something, is not equal to evidence that you actually did it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 21:19:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Arizona

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.