Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
All of us hope to be there one day… (Read 57 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

All of us hope to be there one day…
12/18/22 at 05:27:28

… like my mother-in-law who is 89. She was over with another relative who is about the same age and they were in the other room talking. The rest of us could hear them and and the stories they told were nowhere near reality. They were completely made up, I mean really crazy stuff.

Someone who works at the facility she lives in has long theorized that old people dream and when they wake up they either don’t realize they woken up or don’t realize they were dreaming when they were sleeping but what they dreamed becomes reality.

What’s the point? I saw a video yesterday of Pudd’nhead saying as vice president he was able to give his uncle his purple heart for being injured in the battle of the bulge. The problem is, Pudd’nhead’s uncle died in 1999 but Pudd’nhead wasn’t VP until 2008.

Now on one hand you could say Pudd’nhead is just an old guy dreaming and can’t tell reality from his dreams. But Pudd’nhead has a long history of lying which is why he had to drop out of his other presidential race when he was a relatively young man.

I read this morning the Mayor of El Paso  has declared the city unsafe. I had to travel quite a bit Del Paso for work and always enjoyed it. There are thousands and thousands of illegals waiting to stream across the border as soon as this title 42 expires because Pudd’nhead said so.

Sure, you could blame a corrupt piece of garbage like Pudd’nhead all you want and there’s a lot to that, but I also blame the governor of Texas, Abbott. I would send every national guardsmen I have to the border. Make a line and no one crosses it. No one.

I don’t understand why he doesn’t.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: All of us hope to be there one day…
Reply #1 - 12/18/22 at 09:54:51

"Sure, you could blame a corrupt piece of garbage like Pudd’nhead all you want and there’s a lot to that, but I also blame the governor of Texas, Abbott. I would send every national guardsmen I have to the border. Make a line and no one crosses it. No one.

I don’t understand why he doesn’t
."

"Unsafe" isn't an acceptable ROE to authorize deadly force on unarmed or not visibly armed civilians, even if they are illegal immigrants.  Videos of TNG killing unarmed men women and children would certainly kill Abbott's career.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/18/22 at 17:34:33

“Unsafe” is the very definition of the appropriate reason.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 12/19/22 at 06:35:44

Eegore wrote on 12/18/22 at 09:54:51:
  "Unsafe" isn't an acceptable ROE to authorize deadly force on unarmed ..."

Is that another deflection, or is it putting words in someone else's mouth ?

Where did WM say, (to the like), 'shoot and kill unarmed people'

How does, STOPPING, people from crossing, turn into; 'shoot and kill' ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/19/22 at 08:27:16

"How does, STOPPING, people from crossing, turn into; 'shoot and kill' ?"

He's free to correct my assessment anytime he wants.  However based off his response, it's either not important, or I am correct.

"Make a line and no one crosses it. No one."

If this means physical restraint Abbott will need much more than the TNG.  So there's the answer.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 12/20/22 at 05:22:40

By no one passing I mean no one passes. They are forced to cross back into Mexico and head back home.

The other fault of this, (besides heartless Democrats who turn a deaf ear to the horrors that result from this open border policy just for votes) is the Mexican government. I think they allow it because of the tremendous amount of money that comes back into their country from illegals who took jobs and are destroying the economic fabric of America. I need to find this out. What’s the economic benefit from money sent back to relatives living in Mexico?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 12/20/22 at 05:26:50

Oh, and I wouldn’t shoot the ones crossing. I’d declare war on the cartels and start dropping smart bombs from drones on cartel homes. I’ll bet we have chemical bombs to drop on plants to destroy fields. Remember how we nabbed Noriega, The Big Pineapple? We start doing the same to cartel members and drip the off in Guantánamo.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 12/20/22 at 05:30:12

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 12/20/22 at 06:16:24

"Oh, and I wouldn’t shoot the ones crossing. I’d declare war on the cartels and start dropping smart bombs from drones on cartel homes. I’ll bet we have chemical bombs to drop on plants to destroy fields. Remember how we nabbed Noriega, The Big Pineapple? We start doing the same to cartel members and drip the off in Guantánamo."

Yeah Abbott can't authorize that.  He can declare an emergency and the TNG can assist in mitigating that on US soil.  Anything further requires more politics.

What’s the economic benefit from money sent back to relatives living in Mexico?

My understanding is there are two part to this.  Availability of sustainable work, and the exchange rate.  A month of work in the US is worth multiple months in Mexico due to the exchange rate.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 12/20/22 at 09:09:26

Of course I know Abbott can’t do that.

The point, Is there a way to make Mexico feel enough pain that they’ll step up and enforce both their southern and northern border? . They don’t so I have to believe either it benefits them greatly or they understand  they have little control over the criminal element in their country. Both are possibilities.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 12/20/22 at 11:15:47

"They don’t so I have to believe either it benefits them greatly or they understand  they have little control over the criminal element in their country. Both are possibilities."

I think both is what is going on.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 12/21/22 at 05:01:57

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 12/21/22 at 07:43:00

I would have thought that was evident by the lack of immigrants in TX and AZ alone.  They have to be sent somewhere right?

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #13 - 12/21/22 at 08:46:44

Perhaps it would be better to look over a larger time span. What if we start building a world where we don't penalize each other to death. Then every country can develop and thus put an end to poverty. Then going abroad is no longer necessary and you can welcome the Mexicans as tourists.
If you don't stop these people at the border they will just enter the country. Big deal. It's just a sign of how wrong this world is. And I think there is no one on earth who is not responsible for the gaos the world is in.

I found the opening of this thread very interesting. That of those elderly people who no longer see the difference between dreaming and being awake. Because I think that's the disease that everyone suffers from.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 12/21/22 at 09:02:15

Eegore wrote on 12/21/22 at 07:43:00:
 I would have thought that was evident by the lack of immigrants in TX and AZ alone.  They have to be sent somewhere right?

The surprise I think is the extensive network of organizations involved in this using federal money.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 19:13:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › All of us hope to be there one day…

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.