Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
All of us hope to be there one day… (Read 57 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: All of us hope to be there one day…
Reply #15 - 12/21/22 at 09:03:07

zevenenergie wrote on 12/21/22 at 08:46:44:
Perhaps it would be better to look over a larger time span. What if we start building a world where we don't penalize each other to death. Then every country can develop and thus put an end to poverty. Then going abroad is no longer necessary and you can welcome the Mexicans as tourists.
If you don't stop these people at the border they will just enter the country. Big deal. It's just a sign of how wrong this world is. And I think there is no one on earth who is not responsible for the gaos the world is in.

I found the opening of this thread very interesting. That of those elderly people who no longer see the difference between dreaming and being awake. Because I think that's the disease that everyone suffers from.

I remember a very important person one time saying the poor will always be with us.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: All of us hope to be there one day…
Reply #16 - 12/21/22 at 09:11:07

zevenenergie wrote on 12/21/22 at 08:46:44:
Perhaps it would be better to look over a larger time span. What if we start building a world where we don't penalize each other to death. Then every country can develop and thus put an end to poverty. Then going abroad is no longer necessary and you can welcome the Mexicans as tourists.
If you don't stop these people at the border they will just enter the country. Big deal. It's just a sign of how wrong this world is. And I think there is no one on earth who is not responsible for the gaos the world is in.

I found the opening of this thread very interesting. That of those elderly people who no longer see the difference between dreaming and being awake. Because I think that's the disease that everyone suffers from.

And bless your heart Z.

Look, here’s the reality, Democratic politicians favor open borders like we have now because they want future voters. They figure these poor immigrants who come over will need a lot of government assistance which they are willing to tac me for and give them the money and then in return,  the implied agreement as they’ll vote for Democratic politicians. They don’t care about the consequences. To the nations these people are fleeing or none of the horrible stories you hear especially to women and young girls as they travel up from Central America through Mexico and how are they are used repeatedly.

Republican politicians want the exact opposite, they don’t want immigrants coming over getting huge sums of money and then feeling obligated to the Democratic Party.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely and national political figures do what they can to stay in power so that’s why we have the situation that we have now. Open borders with people streaming a crossed and too bad about the consequences for everyone else such as strained budgets for local communities and of course a massive increase in drug deaths because Mexican drug dealers of course realize this is a perfect avenue to ship drugs across the US border.

So, when I review the reality of the situation, I have to favor the Republican agenda because that’s better for me and my family.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 19:19:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › All of us hope to be there one day…

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.