Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Plandemic 2.0 (Read 58 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Plandemic 2.0
12/15/22 at 01:55:36

Do you remember Event 201?  Just happen to have an exercise that illustrated public/private partnerships  in response to a severe pandemic.  Also, a month before the real deal with Bill Gates, WEF, and Johns Hopkins none the less.  

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/exercises/event201/

They just had another get together.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/exercises/2022-catastrophic-...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Plandemic 2.0
Reply #1 - 12/15/22 at 20:39:44

"Do you remember Event 201?"

Yes.  Do you remember all the ones before it starting in late 2004?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 12/16/22 at 02:31:08

So they have been conducting pandemic planning for nearly 20 years, while participating in the procurement of gain of function viruses in the US and in the totalitarian state of China.  Is that correct?

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 12/16/22 at 06:33:03

You call these examples planning. I call these examples exercises.

I do not think this specific Covid outbreak was "planned" for 20 years.  I think the exercises you reference here have been applied for decades in multiple ways, for multiple events.

I think it is possible for one group to plan for viral outbreak response without the knowledge of the activities in a lab.  it is also possible that they knew.  What I do not think is the only possible reason for this exercise is because they absolutely without a doubt knew about the exact strains being developed in Wuhan.

What happens is people look for any connection to reinforce their idea, which is fine, until they expect that everyone ignore the other details.  Like that these TTE's have been run for decades, this is nothing new.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 12/16/22 at 08:46:18

Knowing who is involved might matter.
Just because something was done and the reasons for it were right and proper
Doesn't mean it Can't fall into the hands of people who have a different set of motives.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 12/16/22 at 10:43:47

"Knowing who is involved might matter.
Just because something was done and the reasons for it were right and proper
Doesn't mean it Can't fall into the hands of people who have a different set of motives."

I agree.

My thought is that most people don't even know these exercises go on almost every week in some way or another.  Now that Covid hit, there is publicity of what would have been unprofitable event coverage.

It's like having "news" coverage of the Deleware intercoastal waterway security and preservation conferences.  These are a regular event, that almost nobody cares about, so the "news" source or social media star looking for more ad revenue make no money broadcasting that information.

But if a Super-Covid carrying mosquito started breeding there, all the sudden it's profitable "news", trending social media ad revenue and an outlet to sell more bottled water to preppers.  So people will see more coverage of the Delaware waterways and connect what they perceive (inaccurately) to be a recent and suspicious event: The intercoastal waterway conferences - that have been going on since the 60's.  

Now those boring conferences seem to be new, and start to become how they planned the Super-Covid mosquito breeding sites with China.  The real question will become why would anyone be expected to ignore that the conferences existed for 62 years.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 12/16/22 at 16:46:04

Eegore wrote on 12/16/22 at 06:33:03:

What happens is people look for any connection to reinforce their idea, which is fine, until they expect that everyone ignores the other details.

This was an extraordinary set of events that is unfathomable that it was merely a series of unrelated occurrences............

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 12/16/22 at 17:23:38

What are your thoughts on these?

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

https://diedsuddenly.info/

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 12/16/22 at 19:39:52

VAERS is exclusively unverified reporting and they aren't comparing it with the number of unreported events.

No matter who on here says its "FRAUD" to report lies on VAERS, it is not.  My cousins in high school entered multiple just to show people how stupid they thought it was.

Look at it this way, if your car insurance used unverified reports of accidents and crimes in your area to adjust your rates, that anyone could enter numbers into, and never compared those numbers to the number of vehicles on the road with no accidents would you be ok with that?

Would it be reasonable for them to say you live in a high accident area based off voluntary reports and not on the percentage of accidents they actually paid out on in your area?

As for the film that should be another thread entirely.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #9 - 12/17/22 at 03:00:36

My position on vaers is more than enough information exists for a formal investigation.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 12/17/22 at 07:19:53

"My position on vaers is more than enough information exists for a formal investigation."

What would you consider a "formal" investigation?

It seems to me the option is either an "official" organization that can't be trusted or anecdotal information like interviews that can't be verified.

What I want to know is why people want me to look at VAERS data but not look at the total number vaccinated.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 12/17/22 at 07:20:45

Plandemic?
So the entire world (this includes N Korea and S Korea) unite to create a virus?

Maybe aliens did it    Tongue

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #12 - 12/18/22 at 05:24:38

Serowbot wrote on 12/17/22 at 07:20:45:
Plandemic?
So the entire world (this includes N Korea and S Korea) unite to create a virus?
Maybe aliens did it    Tongue

Let's start with Fauci first, why was he funding gain of function in China?

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 12/18/22 at 05:31:18

Eegore wrote on 12/17/22 at 07:19:53:
[i]
 What I want to know is why people want me to look at VAERS data but not look at the total number vaccinated.

I have no problem with that.

If tens of thousands of people were maimed or killed from a vaccine that does not work, it should not have been available.
Moreover, it should not have been compulsory.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 12/18/22 at 10:04:57

If tens of thousands of people were maimed or killed from a vaccine that does not work, it should not have been available.
Moreover, it should not have been compulsory.

This goes back to emergency authorization and Operation Warp Speed.  Had they taken their time and done full clinical trials there would be more information about what demographics have the most risk.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 15:40:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Plandemic 2.0

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.