Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
'America Needs A Superhero,' (Read 84 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
'America Needs A Superhero,'
12/14/22 at 14:13:22

Oh Geeez...  are you embarrassed yet?  Roll Eyes

Trump Claims 'America Needs A Superhero,' Promises 'Major Announcement' On Thursday
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/12/14/17/65585179-0-image-a-10_1671039888403.j
pg

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: 'America Needs A Superhero,'
Reply #1 - 12/14/22 at 14:19:27

If you think Trump, being his most ridiculous is even close to the embarrassment of the whole biden is,you are Wrong. Biden is by far the most embarrassing thing I've ever suffered as an American.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 12/14/22 at 15:18:34

... and Trump says America is a laughing stock.
He's right,... the world is in stitches

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 12/14/22 at 15:21:57

Compared to Biden standing with a bunch of psycho drag queens? No.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/14/22 at 15:24:10

And besides my friend, replace that picture with Biden, and you’re popping a woody. But with Trump, all of us conservatives on here are soft-serve ice cream.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 12/14/22 at 18:58:46

https://www.newsweek.com/who-marti-g-cummings-drag-artist-biden-white-house-1...

Trump isn't the president. It's your unindicted felon who is embarrassing America.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 12/15/22 at 09:26:35

Get your credit cards out,...

Donald Trump’s Big Announcement: He’s Selling $99 Digital Trading Cards in His Likeness
The former president reveal the sales site for an NFT collection that depicts him as a superhero, John Wayne-like cowboy, Nascar driver and more

Isn't it exciting?    Huh

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 12/15/22 at 11:59:44

That's frikken hilarious! Doing nothing Wrong, having fun,might even make a dollar and got the lefties Wound UP..
That's a Win.

You Know the laptop is real, and biden and son ,Family, the whole thing is a criminal enterprise and You're ate up about Trump.
IDK which is funnier. What Trump is doing or you.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 12/15/22 at 12:51:13

The insurrection was real too

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 12/15/22 at 13:37:56

Yeah, the most heavily armed segment of America went to overthrow the government, unarmed.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 12/15/22 at 14:10:33

Serowbot wrote on 12/15/22 at 12:51:13:

That’s about as real as Trump telling people to drink bleach and Nazis are fine people.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 12/15/22 at 14:13:50

I'm not expecting to see those Cards sell. It's just silly to me.
But this isn't

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/must-watch-urging-house-republicans-...

This Is Trump. And aloootta people are wanting this. Just because Your side Was benefiting doesn't mean it always will. You don't Want your opinion crushed. Seeing the people who you disagree with censored should bother you on several levels. Cutting a mans tongue out doesn't prove him wrong. If you actually want a functional society, then Have the Conversations. Win or lose on the facts, not the power to censor. Unless you actually want to live in a tyrannical state. Or is that okay as long as you are the tyrant? Calling Trump supporters Nazis and fascists while using the very behaviors of those people to drive your agenda is inviting a future of retaliation and retribution.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 12/15/22 at 14:54:05

Serowbot wrote on 12/15/22 at 12:51:13:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/08/gen-kellogg-trump-did-request-natl-g...

Why did Pelosi say no?
Who Is Ray Epps and why isn't he in jail?
How many feds were in the crowd, inciting?
Why were the doors opened?
The people in the Capitol, charged with the control Of the Capitol were holding the doors open.
Trespassing after being Welcomed In is a bit of a legal stretch, innitt?

I'm sure answers for these questions will be forthcoming.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 12/16/22 at 05:21:23

Serowbot wrote on 12/14/22 at 14:13:22:
Oh Geeez...  are you embarrassed yet?  Roll Eyes

Trump Claims 'America Needs A Superhero,' Promises 'Major Announcement' On Thursday
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/12/14/17/65585179-0-image-a-10_1671039888403.j
pg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/12/14/17/65585179-0-image-a-10_167103988840...

But, back to your point Sew, yes this is embarrassing. I think when he got into the race, he did it because he was the most patriotic candidate. And I know he started his presidency that way. But I think the constant lies told about him triggered his natural reaction to fight back, make it all about him and he lost that patriotic expression of sacrifice.

I remember when Geraldine Ferraro was on the VP ticket. After they lost, she did a Coke or Pepsi commercial, something like that. It’s been a long time but I remember reading an article somebody wrote about how terrible that was because the point of the commercial was a certain soft drink was better because it was different. I don’t know about that but I do remember thinking, and this wasn’t  a phrase back then but, ‘too soon?’ The answer was yes, too soon. There should be sacrifice with public office.

I have a good friend of mine who’s a pastor and answered a call and move to another state with his family 20 years ago. He didn’t intend to stay there but the small community embraced him, needed him, used him, and that area thrived because of him even though he would’ve rather raised his family where they had more opportunity. But he sacrificed that.

There’s a lot of people who have sacrificed their lives because they were in the public office but not very many sacrificed their lives voluntarily. I think virtually all do it today for personal gain, but sometimes things don’t go as planned and they weren’t able to capitalize on their public persona for a long time. It helps to be a Democratic because you have the news and entertainment culture on your side. If Sarah Palin had a D by her name and did everything exactly the same, she’d be a hero.

Trump isn’t going back to Twitter because he’s hoping to drive people and advertisers to his social media platform and I suppose this NFT is the same thing.

Honestly, when Trump aligned himself with the LIV golf over the PGA tour, I was done with him.

Once again, I will say Trump did something no one else could’ve done which is beat Hillary and end her career along with Jeb Bush and for that he deserves a small monument on Mount Rushmore. Seriously, that was yuge….

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 12/16/22 at 06:35:54

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise...

NFT collection featuring the former president dressed as a superhero, cowboy, and astronaut that could be purchased for $99 was subsequently discovered to be the “big news” that Trump teased.

Despite this, according to some reports, the whole 45,000 NFTs of Trump have been sold out in less than 12 hours, with almost 14,000 customers buying one or more of the digital tokens.

The entire value of the Trump NFT collection as of early Friday morning is around 460 Ethereum, or $570,000.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 21:28:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 'America Needs A Superhero,'

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.