Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Chris beck takes some responsibility (Read 9 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Chris beck takes some responsibility
12/13/22 at 07:15:06

Another transgender reversal, but this one was really high profile.  At least he is taking on the responsibility himself and not doing the exclusive blame-game.  His statement on hormones after what he claimed was an hour long consult at the VA:

"I had so much going wrong in my system when I started taking those, some of that was paid for by the VA, and I’m sorry to the American people that I did that."

It doesn't surprise me as most providers don't spend large amounts of time with patients.  I do however question his math, especially claims about transgender clinics and their monetary gains.  How can he know this?  

I imagine FOX side of things are set to take advantage just like the CNN side did the first time.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Chris beck takes some responsibility
Reply #1 - 12/13/22 at 10:24:51

He's owning his part, which is honorable. I wouldn't expect less from a Seal. He acknowledges his role in it And points out that he was ignorant about a lot of it and trusted Them to offer pertinent information. He sees where They propagandized him, where they used him.

December 1, 2022, Beck announced that he had detransitioned and stated "transgender ideology is cultish".[3][4] In an interview with Robby Starbuck he called on Americans to "wake up" about how transgender health services are hurting children. He said, "Everything that happened to me for the last 10 years destroyed my life. I destroyed my life. I'm not a victim. I did this to myself, but I had help."[29] He continued, "I was used … I was very naive, I was in a really bad way and I got taken advantage of. I got propagandized. I got used badly by a lot of people who had knowledge way beyond me. They knew what they were doing. I didn’t."[29] In the interview, he said that he was speaking out in order to protect children. He recounted that it took just one one-hour session at Veterans Affairs for him to be offered hormones, but that "I had so much going wrong in my system when I started taking those."[29]

I screwed up, didn't get this part in it. It's before the part I pasted in.

I destroyed my life. I'm not a victim. I did this to myself, but I had help."[

Yeah, the decision, he owns that. But if a decision is Supposed to be made from an Informed position and the people who are offering the treatment is the source of information and they Don't exactly go Full Disclosure, then the patient is being lied to.

Doesn't Matter that the patient could and should have gotten input from more than one place. If Should is true for the patient, it's true for the services provider. And They should be Fully Disclosing the impacts that decision will have on their health, psychological issues, everything they have seen based on the experience they have. I'm NOT stupid, I don't want to hear
But not every person who is engaging with a possible transition patient has the same experience and knowledge.
He does not believe the people who counseled him and gave him information supposedly to Aid him in his decision making told him what they actually knew.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/05/24 at 17:07:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Chris beck takes some responsibility

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.