Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
More Jim Jones Juice (Read 118 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
More Jim Jones Juice
12/12/22 at 07:48:52

That's right, more juice on the way.  Just ignore all the little kids having heart attacks and people dying while standing up.  While I understand it is difficult to prove, the anomaly warrants further scrutiny.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/using-mrna-technology-un...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2022/12/12/mrna-vaccines-bring-us...

https://time.com/6213110/mrna-flu-shot-2022/

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: More Jim Jones Juice
Reply #1 - 12/12/22 at 16:42:31

"While I understand it is difficult to prove, the anomaly warrants further scrutiny."

I agree but continual lies about the vaccine don't help the issue.

If these sources would stop using kids dying from a decade ago as evidence of Covid vaccine deaths, maybe more people would listen.  

If they used real death records of the dead and not fabricated ratios including living humans maybe more people would listen.

If sources didn't claim thousands of people per-day dropped dead standing up, maybe more people would listen.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 12/15/22 at 02:50:18

Also, I have heard that state AGs are going after drug companies and the people who pushed them for false advertising.  Some of the vaccines weren't tested to see if they would stop the transmission.  Side effects were not always disclosed on the advertisements.  They even had Sesame Streat pushing the juice..............

Best regards,

IP Logged
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 12/15/22 at 04:12:38

I smell a vast conspiracy.  Every time I see my Doctor, it's suggested I get another jab of some type.  Leave me alone!

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #4 - 12/15/22 at 10:36:12

Our country has an unusually high mortality rate.
The official figures +10% given by the government agencies.

But guess what, there's no research into it.
There is a demonstrable suspicion that it has to do with complications with the vaccine. But the government refuses to have it investigated.

The opposition parties (we have a lot of political parties) have insisted quite a bit.
That makes me suspicious.

I don't see a conspiracy, but I do see how everything that hangs around covid has an extremely unpleasant smell.

There is an outrage in our country about how politicians acted during the covid period and billions were wasted and it has become known that about 20% cannot be accounted for by the government.

There is an information obligation for the government in our country. They must release all communication on all subjects to whomsoever asks.

And the government refuses this with almost everything around covid. and if the poop hits the fan,  they have lost the requested documents.

Hence the unpleasant smell

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 12/15/22 at 12:10:24

I agree but continual lies about the vaccine don't help the issue.
Says E.

Get the Jab!
You can't
Get it
Spread it
Daah from it.

Lies Don't help.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 12/15/22 at 21:11:36

Side effects were not always disclosed on the advertisements.

That makes no sense.  There were no "advertisements".  PA's do not require side effect warnings.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 12/16/22 at 02:21:46

PA's do not require side effect warnings.

Public announcements, professional associations, ??

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 12/16/22 at 06:12:32

Public Announcements.

People have been asking why side effects aren't in the vaccine commercials for years.  They aren't commercials.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 12/16/22 at 07:48:15

Eegore wrote on 12/16/22 at 06:12:32:
 Public Announcements.    People have been asking why side effects aren't in the vaccine commercials for years.  They aren't commercials.    

So they were/are not commercials,
were then they, propaganda ?

"... Get the vaccine !
You can't Get c-19 !
You can't Spread c-19 !
You can't die from c-19 ! ..."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 12/16/22 at 09:29:28

So they were/are not commercials,
were then they, propaganda ?

Sure.

Propaganda encompasses things like Commercials, PA's, Twitter posts, "News", Flyers, Posters, T-shirts, etc.

Commercials however are not PA's and PA's are not Posters, and Twitter posts are not T-shirts.  So the continual complaints that the "Commercials" didn't have side effect information is flawed because an opinion about what a "Commercial" is does not change definition, or US law.  A PA is a PA and certainly can be propaganda.

« Last Edit: 12/16/22 at 11:01:18 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 12/16/22 at 10:17:52

The constant propaganda from government and media was
Safe and Effective
The lies I've posted, the Government Lied and knew it while they were doing it. So, fukkem.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 12/16/22 at 10:47:25

But why use other lying sources?

The lies I've posted, the GatewayPundit Lied and knew it while they were doing it. So, I will keep using them as a source to prove my position true.

Facebook and Twitter posts, those lie all day long, but keep using them as resources also.  

Where are the people "exposing the truth" getting their information?  From the above, or from the CDC data sets that are lies if pro-vaccine uses them, but suddenly become truth if anti-vaccine uses the exact-same-data.

Too many of the "dropped deads" either died before 2019 or are alive for me to believe the "exposing truth" guys aren't also lying.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 12/16/22 at 13:09:27

How do you so comfortably pretend that some website that drags up things and offers them to read is in any way comparable to Official Government people, the president and all the media working hand in hand to encourage,then drive, using fear,then coercion, and telling people they aren't good members of society and on and on, knowing the Benefits they continued to spew were lies and they kept pretending that the side effects were nothing, ?? How do you even Do that?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 12/16/22 at 14:09:02

I don't equate Official Government statements with websites.  If it's not true I don't defend it as fact, but then again I read what I post.

I also don't reference lying websites and lying social media posts as "proof" and then complain that the Government lied to me.  Lies are lies.

Why is it more acceptable to use website lies than it is to use Government lies?  Why is it acceptable to say data is all lies if it's from the Government, then defend that exact-same-data as truth when it comes from a website?  It is literally the exact same information.

Back to PG's original post, if all these other sources weren't spewing complete trash for ad revenue all day maybe people would listen to the actual data showing actual real deaths.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 13:25:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › More Jim Jones Juice

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.