Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Do you think she will change her tune (Read 95 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Do you think she will change her tune
Reply #15 - 12/10/22 at 12:15:15

If Whelan is in for espionage, who was he working For?
Did Trump have the bargaining chip to get him out? IDK when the arms dealer was arrested. I also don't know if Trump was simply unwilling to trade an arms dealer for our guy. There are considerations in there. Like, if you put an arms dealer on the streets, is that worse than having a Patriot in prison? We got Bergdahl back. At what cost? We got a deserter in trade for five? four? terrorists. Brilliant.
I would have brought our military man home. Wait a while. Just ask for the unamerican ball player. Putin is smart enough to know if he gets killed it wouldn't be good for international relations.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #16 - 12/10/22 at 14:39:22

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 12/11/22 at 13:55:06

https://www.dailywire.com/news/madness-even-biden-doj-officials-calling-foul-...

IIRC there was a president who got derided when Even his Own party disagreed.
We watched the left hyperventilate over every little thing. We saw The Walking on Water Avenatti singlehandedly Close the Walls in, after which the world got to see reality inverted and the prostitute paid The John. Ohh,and that pos is in prison. But that doesn't matter. Every single time the left are wrong, it's immediately forgotten. And the next Truth is gonna Get him!

Watching people refer to that guy as She turns my stomach.
Always wrong, never in Doubt. It's fun to watch.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 12/11/22 at 13:56:37

Russian arms dealer swapped for Brittney Griner praises Ukraine invasion and wants to join the fighting

Soooooo,.... this problem may go away quickly  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 12/11/22 at 17:10:52

You might not grasp
Join the Fighting
the way I do. International arms dealers don't play G.I.Joe games. They arrange deliveries.
Maybe you have it figured out. It's a
Wait and See thing. I'm pretty comfortable with what I said, for sure. Having had that possibility mentioned, do you think what I said sounds more likely or less likely?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 15:01:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Do you think she will change her tune

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.