Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Do you think she will change her tune (Read 95 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Do you think she will change her tune
12/09/22 at 02:50:36

Do you think she will still take a knee during the national anthem?  My guess is more than likely.  The left loves their potpourri of degenerate marxists..........

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Do you think she will change her tune
Reply #1 - 12/09/22 at 05:40:36

"... will still take a knee during the national anthem? ..."

Absolutely.

She has been TOLD to do that.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/09/22 at 05:54:58

Who are you referring to?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 12/09/22 at 06:05:30

She? Why you play that game?
E. That ugly dude got traded for a Russian arms dealer, I think that is what he is,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 12/09/22 at 06:22:00

Eegore wrote on 12/09/22 at 05:54:58:
 Who are you referring to?

You really don't know what is in ALL the 'NEWS' ?

Or just 'fishing' ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 12/09/22 at 07:15:07

Wonder why a a person, who has shown to be ANTI American, gets released.

Yet a person who has served THIS Nation, still in Jail?

Could it have something to do with, 'Mush For Brains' ?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 12/09/22 at 07:18:05

You really don't know what is in ALL the 'NEWS' ?

Or just 'fishing' ?

I don't use mainstream news channels for primary sources of information.

IP Logged
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 12/09/22 at 19:35:48

If not the mainstream, then who?  DSA or A-Aprp perhaps?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 12/09/22 at 20:16:37

If not the mainstream, then who?  DSA or A-Aprp perhaps?

An example in this case would be taking the post:

"She? Why you play that game?
E. That ugly dude got traded for a Russian arms dealer, I think that is what he is,
"

Then working backwards starting with "Russian Arms Dealer".  Having worked with FARC teams in the mid 2000's I already knew who Viktor Anatolyevich Bout is.  There are others but he's in the top two so I expected this name to be in a recent metadata information pull.

I then looked at the metadata from Google, Comcast, Verizon, ATT, Cricket, Alexa home units and a couple of others to pull the 3 most common associated terms with V. A. Bout.  Griner was the most common in the past 23.7 hours.

I cross referenced this metadata information pull with the US White House archives  for the Roosevelt Room.  This showed a statement at 8:38 A.M. EST.  I then had audio/Video pulled and a transcript verified.

This confirmed, to me, that statistically the most likely human referred to in this post is Brittany Griner.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 12/09/22 at 21:02:04

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put you through that. I could have just said Brittany, however He spells it.
Biden traded for an unamerican pos instead of the military guy.
How very Bergdahl.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #10 - 12/10/22 at 05:09:23

It won't be long for the book, netflix documentary, and speaking engagements.  'Pat' will make millions....................

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 12/10/22 at 07:53:14

Eegore wrote on 12/09/22 at 20:16:37:
“… Then working backwards starting with "Russian Arms Dealer".  Having worked with FARC teams in the mid 2000's I already knew who Viktor Anatolyevich Bout is.  There are others but he's in the top two so I expected this name to be in a recent metadata information pull.
 I then looked at the metadata from Google, Comcast, Verizon, ATT, Cricket, Alexa home units and a couple of others to pull the 3 most common associated terms with V. A. Bout.  Griner was the most common in the past 23.7 hours.
 I cross referenced this metadata information pull with the US White House archives  for the Roosevelt Room.  This showed a statement at 8:38 A.M. EST.  I then had audio/Video pulled and a transcript verified.
 This confirmed, to me, that statistically the most likely human referred to in this post is Brittany Griner. …”

Next time, instead of telling everybody how hard you worked, because you don’t do … … …
     Just turn on the TV or Radio.

This: “… I then looked at the metadata from… , …Alexa home units…”

Is the second time you said you look at the,  supposedly,  Private, information,  which probably in your case, is how many times someone said; “Alexa/Siri/Etc, what is …”.

Yet no reference to what kind of metadata, which their are several kinds, and one of them, ‘…provides information about the creator…”

Eegore wrote on 12/09/22 at 07:18:05:
I don't use mainstream news channels for primary sources of information.  

A suggestion, Just Listen to FOX & CNN a little bit, to learn  what information to get from the esoteric sites you only get your information from.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 12/10/22 at 09:10:46

"Next time, instead of telling everybody how hard you worked, because you don’t do … … …

I was asked and provided an answer, I didn't just volunteer this information for no reason. This may sound like hard work to some but it isn't to me.

"Is the second time you said you look at the,  supposedly,  Private, information,  which probably in your case, is how many times someone said; “Alexa/Siri/Etc, what is …”."

It might be "supposedly" private to you but the information is publicly shared, by choice, by the owners.  

"Yet no reference to what kind of metadata, which their are several kinds, and one of them, ‘…provides information about the creator…”"

Supposedly I am probably using that information.  I am not, but supposedly and probably seems to be enough - unless someone accuses you of something of course.

"A suggestion, Just Listen to FOX & CNN a little bit, to learn  what information to get from the esoteric sites you only get your information from."

Another suggestion would be to not assume everybody saw the exact same news story you did from any news source of any kind.  If I reference an event and somebody asks me what am I referencing, is it productive to that conversation to tell them that in the past they should have watched the news more?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 12/10/22 at 09:23:30

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put you through that. I could have just said Brittany, however He spells it.

No big deal, I would have done it anyway to verify.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 12/10/22 at 10:49:00

Brittany was in for a minor medicinal pot crime,...Whelan was charged with espionage,... during tRump's presidency by the way.
In the 2 years Whelan was tRump's responsibility , tRump even met in person with Putin and he never even brought the issue up.
You can bet he wouldn't have mentioned Brittany either.
tRump did nothing....

Biden's doing everything he can,... even Whelan's own twin brother thanks him for his ongoing efforts,... he slammed tRump for his inaction
Your outrage is misdirected.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/30/24 at 18:28:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Do you think she will change her tune

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.