Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Myocarditis and the Jab (Read 138 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Myocarditis and the Jab
Reply #15 - 12/07/22 at 18:49:19

"Where are the people who are TRYING to expose it getting Their numbers?"

According to the information You have posted on this forum even in this exact article - from the same places You said lied.  They used information you said is NOT true - to create a percentage - of humans that  got myocarditis over a specific amount of time.  So if you think its bad data why are you using it as evidence?

IDK how Many people in the world are jabbed.

About 2.6 million per-day are vaccinated in some capacity.  About 13 Billion humans are vaccinated.  Unless its all made up of course.

Those humans are like the "MILLIONS" of barrels of oil.

Myocarditis is like the oil spills.

Why should I only look at the oil spills and ignore the volume?  How can one even mathematically make that work?

"You want to pretend that since I can't Give An Exact number, that all the Died Suddenlies don't count."

Nope.  I want to know why you aren't taking into account comparative volume as you expect climate alarmists to do when the exact same math is applied to oil.  Why should I only look at myocarditis results and ignore humans in the same demographic that lived?

"The numbers are not readily available, but observed reality doesn't look like what they told us."

Ok, but I think your observed reality appears to be just looking stuff up on the internet.  I don't think you see hundreds of thousands of suddenly deads in TX every month as your sources say.  I think your data is hockey-sticking you.  

There's no way the percentages you typically present are happening.

Let's make this simple again - do you believe Billions of humans have been vaccinated?

« Last Edit: 12/08/22 at 07:43:53 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 12/08/22 at 10:15:34

Let's make this simple
Did they try to drive people to take the jabs? Did they coerce them?
I believe they inflated the Dead From Covid numbers, to drive fear.
I also believe they are doing their best to minimize the amount of information about the damage and death From the jabs.
I think that an honest evaluation would cause the jabs to be stopped.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 12/08/22 at 10:42:51

Got it.

Do you believe Billions of humans have been vaccinated?

If you asked a climate alarmist if he believed billions of barrels of oil were distributed and he responded:

"Did Big Oil try to drive people to rely on oil? Did they coerce them?
I believe they inflated the "Clean Coal" numbers, to reduce fear.
I also believe they are doing their best to minimize the amount of information about Oil Spills and death From the Damages.
I think that an honest evaluation would cause Big Oil to be stopped.

Would you think that's an answer to the question asking if they believed billions of barrels of oil have been distributed?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 12/08/22 at 10:48:52

Believe what you want.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 12/08/22 at 10:53:04

Ok but do You believe Billions of humans have been vaccinated?

Or as an alternate, why are you avoiding answering that question?  Its a simple yes or no.  Are all these vaccinations real?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 12/08/22 at 11:32:21

IDK how many people are jabbed.
Are these jabs real? They are not all the same. Same manufacturer, different lot, variations in the jab. I'm seeing way too many Dropped Deads, the reports from anonymous sources about the miscarriages,
Re,Oil,, ridiculous attempt at a comparison.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 12/08/22 at 11:45:51

Ok is it reasonable to believe that 13 Billion, or lets just say Billions of humans have been vaccinated?

Any type, any method, just vaccinated specifically for Covid of any variant.  

I am not aware of any reason to think vaccinations have been fabricated and aren't happening.  I believe personally billions have been issued.  What do you think?

« Last Edit: 12/08/22 at 14:20:51 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 12/08/22 at 17:07:53

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fdailycaller.com%2F2022%2F12%2F07%2Fcdc-twi
tter-covid-19-narrative-censorship%2F

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fdailycaller.com%2F2022%2F12%2F07%2Fcdc-...

I gotta admit, you're a lot better than TT was at gas lighting and controlling the topics.

How many days did it take us to make you cede the obvious point
It was the government not Twitter
Doing wrong?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 12/08/22 at 18:11:04

"How many days did it take us to make you cede the obvious point
It was the government not Twitter
Doing wrong?"

A few.  Although I still think Webstermark is saying Twitter is a defacto public square and did do wrong.

So do you think Billions of humans could have been vaccinated in multiple forms for multiple variants of Covid?

Or as an alternate, can you offer a reason why you won't answer this question?  I think Billions of humans have been vaccinated, what do you think?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 12/08/22 at 18:13:28

Because I'm not going to let you play me.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 12/08/22 at 18:19:09

"Because I'm not going to let you play me."

Ok simple enough.  

Judging by the evidence you have provided over the years I would say You think many humans have been vaccinated.  You certainly believe the US military forced vaccinations upon it's soldiers, so there's a few million there.

You insisted multiple times the young athletes report had only a "coupla outliers" so there's hundreds of thousands there.  

Now that you stated in another thread that it makes no sense to only look at negative impacts of a subject.

So now we find you wanting me to look only at myocarditis death rates, but not to acknowledge the humans that did not get myocarditis or die.

Why is that?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 12/08/22 at 18:23:25

Because the negative impact has overcome the positive.
And it's Not over.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 12/08/22 at 18:28:07

Because the negative impact has overcome the positive.
And it's Not over.

That's still no reason to ignore the comparative volume.  Nobody can mathematically create a percentage on a single value.  If I only look at green shirts I can not have a percentage of green shirts to red shirts.  Your own article uses a comparative volume.  This is math, not ethics.

So are you saying more people have had heart issues, or other ailments, from the vaccine than those that were vaccinated and lived?

If this is true why aren't hundreds of thousands of men in Derek McIntosh's age and health demographic dying?  We should see more dead than alive correct?  You and I should be observing many widows in our towns, multiple obituaries a month - not internet articles but actual families of dead humans around us right?

The problem is if you only look at negative outcomes and literally flat out ignore how many people are vaccinated and alive, then it looks like the vaccine kills everyone.

Just like climate alarmists only looking at oil spill damage and flat out avoiding the question of how many billions of barrels of oil were never spilled.

« Last Edit: 12/08/22 at 20:21:57 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #28 - 12/09/22 at 05:57:49

Eegore wrote on 12/08/22 at 10:42:51:
 "...  Do you believe Billions of humans have been vaccinated? ..."

What is a acceptance % of Humans Dead,
 by taking a experimental drug. (c-19/variants)

Which is advertised with your tax dollars, to be taken, whether you need it or not ?

Which is 'Forced' to be taken. (By MANY methods)

Which the process/study/stats/spokespersons of, have been proven to LIE.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 12/09/22 at 07:14:54

"What is a acceptance % of Humans Dead,
by taking a experimental drug. (c-19/variants)
"

That's a good question.  There is an industry standard but I'm not going to go into the details because it's fairly convoluted.  I'm not real clear even if the method would apply given the emergency status.  Even if its bogus.

Not acknowledging Billions are vaccinated is however another thing than asking valid questions about the math.

« Last Edit: 12/09/22 at 16:23:07 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/20/24 at 01:05:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Myocarditis and the Jab

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.