Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
That's one Helluva coincidence (Read 39 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
That's one Helluva coincidence
11/30/22 at 16:25:39

How did five vehicles All burst into flames?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2022/11/29/there-once-was-a
-prez-on-nantucket-and-each-of-his-cars-a-fire-struck-it-n1649497

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: That's one Helluva coincidence
Reply #1 - 11/30/22 at 19:30:55

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 11/30/22 at 20:07:34

Thanks,
Messing around a while ago I saw a picture. It's just the engine compartment on the ones I could see. How do you even Do that? Or maybe they got to them,, I'd expect fire control at the airport. The five cars biden team rented. Howboutthatschitt? Why? You don't suppose Trump did it, do ya? You know, like he hired girls to make a piss swamp on Obama's mattress?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 12/01/22 at 05:21:06

"How did five vehicles All burst into flames?"

This assumes all 5 caught fire separately and it isn't an issue of one fire spreading..

16 of these SUV's have been documented to have caught fire.  14 were rentals and 12 occurred while the vehicle was parked with the engine off.

Ford has stated that owners of these vehicles should park them outdoors and away from buildings.  I would lean more towards that being the issue than a conspiracy to ignite 5 separate vehicles, with such poor timing that it's done after the POTUS leaves.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 12/01/22 at 07:20:48

Seriously,, that was ONE of them.
What was I thinking? Why ,that nuts happens all the time. The exact vehicles that the secret service rented, Poof,, I wish I could find that picture again.

Yeah, the timing Is less than one would expect.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 12/01/22 at 07:44:31

Seriously,, that was ONE of them.

Having been in multiple vehicles destroyed by fire, yes one vehicle engine puts out a tremendous amount of heat.  If your vehicle engine  ignites you can not reliably use the rear of that vehicle for cover, the heat gets too high to lean out for target acquisition.  Did you bother to take into account how close these are parked?  The bumpers almost touch.

Look at the first photo in this article and tell me that looks like an engine fire happened in each vehicle and that the top center vehicle didn't peripherally burn the top right vehicle.

https://www.lawofficer.com/president-bidens-secret-service-rental-vehicles-bu...

Look at these photos:

https://nypost.com/2022/11/29/bidens-secret-service-rental-cars-left-charred-...

There's no way you can look at those images, especially number 3 and say the Jeep's engine burned from inside.  It's obvious, to me, that a fire burned into the Jeep.  The vehicle parked facing the Ford burned centrally, the vehicle to the Right of the Ford has burns on it's left side.  The vehicle to the Left of the Ford has burns only on its right side.  

If all 5 burned from engine fires, why aren't all 5 engines burned from the center engine compartment of each vehicle?  Why aren't the vehicles next to the 5 showing signs of heat damage?  How did that Jeep's engine fire only burn the left front quarter and not the whole engine if that Jeep's engine lit on fire?

Could it have been intentional?  Sure.

Do the photos show 5 separate engine fires?  No.

Will an investigation tell us anything?  Not if we want to believe its a conspiracy, then the investigation is a fixed cover up.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=secret+service+rental+vehicles+catch+fire&tbm...

What has happened before in a rental lot:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rental+car+fire&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwigiav05dj...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 12/01/22 at 08:27:46

Before I even read your post, I Found a really crappy y video. If the white one is the Ford, it looks like it lit off and scorched the others. They knew the recall had not been performed. Wouldn't That cause a guy to park it away?
Awrite, now I'm going see if you are saying the same thing

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 12/01/22 at 08:29:10

Yeah, absolute Shitt reporting.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 12/01/22 at 08:49:20

Funny that it was just those 5 specific cars...  Huh

I suppose we'll find out eventually.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 12/01/22 at 09:24:45

Looks like the ford took the other four. It really was just how they were parked. Or that is what I think now. I think that is what E was getting at. I did get there on my own. Took too long. Coinkidink indeed.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 21:21:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › That's one Helluva coincidence

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.