Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Did anyone else notice the two dead pilots? (Read 27 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Did anyone else notice the two dead pilots?
11/25/22 at 18:14:37

In the last week or so I've seen two reports of pilots becoming
InCapacitated,, in flight. That InCapacitation precluded their death. Oddly, the reporting didn't indicate age or jab status, but since the airlines were firing the UnJabbed, I'm going out on a limb and saying, Jabbed. YaKnow, pilots have to pass a physical ?

https://executiveflyers.com/first-class-medical-requirements/#:~:text=First%20Cl
ass%20Medical%20Requirements%201%20Vision%20Distant%20Vision%3A,Dependence%20and
%20Abuse%20...%207%20Disqualifying%20Conditions%20

https://executiveflyers.com/first-class-medical-requirements/#:~:text=First%2...

I'm not a passenger anyway. Since TSA I haven't flown. Bummer, too. I like flying.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Did anyone else notice the two dead pilots?
Reply #1 - 11/25/22 at 20:09:30

I've seen the same incident reported as two separate ones.

Envoy Air Flight 3556 and American Eagle from Chicago O’Hare which is the same flight/plane.

What other one did you hear about?

I think looking at trucking companies (the planes of the ground) would provide a better assessment option since many trucking companies did not require vaccination and some did.  For instance Wal-Mart required vaccinations, but not many of the contracted companies did.  So we should be seeing a higher percentage of Wal-mart truck drivers incapacitated in comparison to private contractors.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 11/25/22 at 22:35:39

This one I can find. But there have been rumors of another, but I'm not finding it

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/22/envoy-air-says-pilot-who-was-reported-incapac...

The report my wife read some of to me had different airline, and the time in air til he had the attack, details were different, but I'm not seeing it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/26/22 at 10:17:41

Yeah I've seen inaccurate information about this flight, claiming it is another one but that's it.

FAA documents all flights and only show this one so if there's another it's most likely not a US flight, but my FAA guys are dealing with other stuff so I'm not going to have them look at this as it's entirely anecdotal.

0.00476190476% if you calculate daily and there were 2.  Daily.

« Last Edit: 11/26/22 at 14:12:32 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 21:18:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Did anyone else notice the two dead pilots?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.