Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
It's Football, or so they say.. (Read 9 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
It's Football, or so they say..
11/22/22 at 13:19:15

In Qatar they don't drink. So everyone is wishing for Beer! And the regime will not bend. And the uniforms the players wear? There are no Allowances for those cutesy little rainblow armbands,either. It's apparently Not the place for Comin Out.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: It's Football, or so they say..
Reply #1 - 11/22/22 at 13:57:39

When I was there it was pretty risky to consume alcohol.  There were specific licenses needed to sell/offer it and it was really rare.  Being caught as a citizen was about 6 months jail time.  Being a foreigner was possibly even more time.

A number of places I went into had falcon perches just inside the door with multiple falcons on them because falconry was more legal and popular than beer.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: It's Football, or so they say..
Reply #2 - 11/22/22 at 14:53:35

I could dig working with birds of prey, but I'm pretty sure I'd want a beer, too. I'm Guessing a hawk would train too? We have a lot more of them than Falcons.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 23:34:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › It's Football, or so they say..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.