A question for the left (Read 77 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: A question for the left
Reply #15 - 11/20/22 at 19:21:29

Eegore wrote on 11/20/22 at 17:31:56:
"BTMOP - Then I realized I have never heard the left take a position or denounce Satanism.  Why is that?"

Can you provide an example of what that would look like?

Like where would "The Left" do this?  On TV?  Who would be the spokesperson?  Online?  Where, at online, who would do it?

I ask because I am having a reverse version of this discussion where someone is claiming "The Right" don't speak out against racism.  Where would "The Right" do this?  Who speaks for all of them?

I speak against racism all the time. Decisions based on race Is racism. I really don't GAF what anyone else says. It's correct, in that the logic is impeccable. Who does or doesn't have their feelz hurted isn't part of the definition.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #16 - 11/20/22 at 21:42:58

Eegore wrote on 11/20/22 at 17:31:56:
"BTMOP - Then I realized I have never heard the left take a position or denounce Satanism.  Why is that?"

Can you provide an example of what that would look like?

Like where would "The Left" do this?  On TV?  Who would be the spokesperson?  Online?  Where, at online, who would do it?

I ask because I am having a reverse version of this discussion where someone is claiming "The Right" don't speak out against racism.  Where would "The Right" do this?  Who speaks for all of them?

It could be the media covering an event, it could be a politician giving a speech, it could be a TV personality raising awareness in some capacity, perhaps a lawsuit,  so on so forth.

A couple examples of conservatives supporting or speaking out against racism include all the times Donald Trump supported Jews at home and abroad.  Another recent example includes the lawsuit on the role of race plays college admissions.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 11/20/22 at 23:55:33

Ok then yeah I'd say its very likely that humans you would consider the Left have spoken out against ritual murder.  I certainly have heard "the media" denounce Satanism, and it was not Conservative news commentary.

There are multiple legal cases against Satanic activity resulting in harm to animals and humans.  I can gather case information and we can then decide if these cases are "Left" or not.  I have no idea how you decide if a lawsuit is Left or Right.

« Last Edit: 11/21/22 at 01:41:44 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 21:20:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A question for the left

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.