Send Topic Print
REEEEE! It's CO2!!! (Read 126 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
REEEEE! It's CO2!!!
11/19/22 at 05:21:48

Probably nobody will be looking at this. Bad title.
Double? Yeah, IDK about That, but it's worth the cost.
So IF you have more plants, doesn't That say something about the survivability of the environment? Yeah, that is a real question. The REEEE about Muh Environment boils down to the survival of our species.  I don't believe we are being threatened except by the people who want to control us. Might hafta kick a window outta the ant arm

https://disturbeddeputy.files.wordpress.com/2022/11/image-363.png

For all I know that is just a heater. I went looking for greenhouse CO2 generators and there are plenty, but I didn't see That one.
The POINT is, right there.

Aaand that will not be a topic
Nor will railroad change a mind.

But, if I elected a dead guy, a near brain dead guy,, and my leader could barely read a prompter, and WE STILL WON,, why would I care about the obvious?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: REEEEE! It's CO2!!!
Reply #1 - 11/19/22 at 07:48:59

It's like saying if the planet is getting warmer why do people heat their homes?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 11/19/22 at 08:29:08

It's a lot warmer than it was. It Was pretty much covered in ice. Remnants of buildings in the ocean, because it Was dry land because so much water was piled up, solid ice,
So, is there some reason to believe that the environmental influences that thawed out the planet several times stopped warming the planet as soon as humanity was able to thrive? Is there any reason to believe that warming is finished?
Is there any scientific evidence that Earth was ever warmer than it is now?

Well, Yes,yes there is.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/19/22 at 17:24:43

It depends on where you look.

As for the Co2 in greenhouses argument its like we are expected to ignore that greenhouses are literally designed to alter the atmosphere for plants.

Call me with that Co2 in greenhouses argument when they pump C02 into nurseries full of human babies.

The trees outside my home don't need heat in the winter, they are just fine, so why do I heat my home?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 11/19/22 at 18:13:55

why do I heat my home?

Idk,E, why Do you heat your home?

I'm a bit nervous asking.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/19/22 at 20:02:07

"Idk,E, why Do you heat your home?"

Because I will die if I don't.  Trees, and many plants however will be just fine.

The logic of asking why greenhouses use Co2 to double plant growth is because Co2 is good for plants, in those greenhouses.  You don't pump Co2 into a room full of humans.

Equating enclosed controlled environments designed for plant growth to the Entire Earth is an intentionally misleading logic.  Its like me saying if the planet warming is not a big deal why do people cool their homes?  

The climate issue is about humans living, not the "planet" or every living thing on it.  If oceans rise fish will love it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 11/19/22 at 23:28:29

No, E, you are twisting things.
Co2 makes For more plants. Satellites show increased coverage by plants while co2 has increased. Plants are beneficial and shade earth, cooling soil temperatures.
You tell me what I'm doing and frankly, I'm surprised, because it's Not what I'm doing.
How you manage to interpret it the way you do is surprising.

How do you manage to focus so narrowly?

GUESS WHAT??
THE WORLD HAS BEEN WARMER THAN IT IS RIGHT FUKKING NOW.

And remnants of buildings are under water.

Ignore everything
Split hairs
Innacurate accusations

Fukk me.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/20/22 at 00:47:45

GUESS WHAT??
THE WORLD HAS BEEN WARMER THAN IT IS RIGHT FUKKING NOW.

Yeah and the greenhouses using Co2 to accelerate growth is a poor argument to support that.

It has zero correlation to what you are claiming in regards to Co2 creating more plant growth.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 11/20/22 at 03:53:59

Says Who?
You?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 11/20/22 at 04:39:54

Says Who?
You?

On this forum, yes me.

We already discussed this.  To you green = universally good.  To me green is only good if it is beneficial to human growth and or sustainability.  If every plant on the planet universally impacted humans the same way then I'd be onboard with the greenhouse Co2 logic.  

If I own a farm and it gets over-run with weeds that are 3x larger than produce plants is it better because there's more green?  Will I feed people with my Co2 burning, shade making, soil cooling, weeds?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 11/20/22 at 07:04:54

As I see it,... it's not so much the change in temperature,  that's the problem,... it's the speed of change.
The change as you point out, is natural,... the speed is not.
Coastal cities will not be able to adjust that quickly and it will be expensive.... same for farms.
We can naturally migrate over time.
Sudden migration will cause huge economic and health problems.
Billions of people cannot shift that fast.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 11/20/22 at 08:16:17

own a farm and it gets over-run with weeds that are 3x larger than produce plants is it better because there's more green?  Will I feed people with my Co2 burning, shade making, soil cooling, weeds?

Seen a lot of that, have ya?

Twilight Zone weeds?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 11/20/22 at 08:18:35

Serowbot wrote on 11/20/22 at 07:04:54:
As I see it,... it's not so much the change in temperature,  that's the problem,... it's the speed of change.
The change as you point out, is natural,... the speed is not.
Coastal cities will not be able to adjust that quickly and it will be expensive.... same for farms.
We can naturally migrate over time.
Sudden migration will cause huge economic and health problems.
Billions of people cannot shift that fast.

How can you possibly know that? I’ve heard this for 20 years now. Miami was supposed to be underwater by now.

And no one really believes this because look at all of the high profile climate change activists who are multimillionaires and buy coastal homes. If they really believed in a short period of time, All those terrible things were going to happen,  they wouldn’t buy it. That’s ridiculous.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 11/20/22 at 08:25:47

Who is more Connected than bankers? I'm supposed to believe a loan can be obtained for multimillion dollar properties that are soon to be Glass Bottom Boat tour attractions?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 11/20/22 at 08:34:44

There are currently government programs that insure the uninsurable coastal properties at great discount.  Originally intended to assist fishermen and working class people that made their livings off the sea.  Now, it's a haven for the rich, and it needs to change,  Working class folk were driven off by high land valuations and tax assessments.
As long as we tax payers are subsiding the rich and their beach homes they'll be more than happy to build and rebuild.. ...on our dime.

John Stossel did a whole program on it, all the while gloating over his taking advantage of it himself.
You can probably Google it.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 23:30:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › REEEEE! It's CO2!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.