East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: REEEEE! It's CO2!!!
Reply #30 - 11/21/22 at 13:59:02

You see what you want.
Co2 benefits plants.
Plants benefit the environment.
The world has more plants than it did.
Get over it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 11/21/22 at 14:11:56

You see what you want.
Co2 benefits plants.
Plants benefit the environment.
The world has more plants than it did.
Get over it.

Its a weak argument to compare C02 generators in greenhouses to the planet's overall climate.  Saying plants benefit the environment is intentionally simplistic.  Plants surviving isn't the argument climate change activists are making, Humans surviving is.

When plants that can not sustain human life at the magnitude it is today and in the projected future there is an issue.  Saying more green is universally good is a flawed logic.  Not all green sustains humans, not all green converts C02 to o2 at a sustainable level in every environment.

To achieve that you need to enclose the environment and amplify the atmosphere's beneficial components because the natural environment is not appropriate for the needed level of performance.  Like a greenhouse.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 11/21/22 at 18:12:08

Keep pretending,, fine by me. You fail to understand no matter how much I explain, so, I'm done. I'm sure every member of the Warmist religion takes comfort in your twisted rebuttal. It's not as if they were going to feel challenged in their beliefs. They don't hear anything that conflicts with their religion anyway.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 11/21/22 at 18:29:49

If not agreeing with the logic of one image means, to you, that I don't agree with anything else then I don't know what to tell you.

I can think climate change is not as severe as it is typically portrayed, and also think one specific analogy to support that concept is a poor argument.  You fail to understand no matter how much I explain.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 21:17:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › REEEEE! It's CO2!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.