Send Topic Print
Speak up or shut up (Read 49 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Speak up or shut up
11/17/22 at 05:21:56

So I’m reading a story this morning about a 14 year old high girl on her high school’s volleyball team. Her point was all her life she’s been told as a girl, if you feel uncomfortable, speak up, but found out the hard way that really means shut up. When a boy, pretending to be a girl, asked to play volleyball and walked into the locker room when the other girls were in various stages of undress, she spoke up. The result was being assigned to some woke class and told to write an essay about inclusiveness by some guy who’s the district administrator.  

Now I’m thinking what kind of emasculated pu$$y man do you have to be to believe that was the appropriate response. Maybe we don’t hear about it when some administrator stands up in situations like that and tells the boy “that’s fine, but you’re gonna have to dress in a different room because you’re not gonna make the other girls feel uncomfortable.” Or maybe that never happens and the only people who reach that level of authority in schools are the aforementioned emasculated pu$$ys.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Speak up or shut up
Reply #1 - 11/17/22 at 05:25:54

Maybe it's District policy and in order to keep that job you have to enforce it.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 11/17/22 at 06:46:44

Eegore wrote on 11/17/22 at 05:25:54:
 Maybe it's District policy and in order to keep that job you have to enforce it.  

A Question.
A Grunt, is told by a 'superior', to go to a village, and kill every Man, Women, and Child.  And says, 'nobody will say anything if you want to cut off ears for souvenirs'.

You must do that, to keep the job of 'grunt' ?
Because it is someones, "... District policy ..." ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/17/22 at 08:07:43

Eegore wrote on 11/17/22 at 05:25:54:

Maybe an emasculated pu$$y enacted the policy but either way, normal adults have got to stand up to this nonsense. I’ve got a young granddaughter and I’m not sure what I’d do if this happened to her.

FFS…….

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 11/17/22 at 08:20:20

I'm with you on this,... SHOCK!...
Trans in women's sports are not fair.

I'll give rhythmic gymnastics an exception just for the giggle factor... Grin Grin Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/17/22 at 08:28:40

A Question.
A Grunt, is told by a 'superior', to go to a village, and kill every Man, Women, and Child.  And says, 'nobody will say anything if you want to cut off ears for souvenirs'.

You must do that, to keep the job of 'grunt' ?
Because it is someones, "... District policy ..." ?

No.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 11/17/22 at 13:41:12

The response was to excommunicate her. She was forced to go change in a restroom.
She was treated like She is the problem. If that is the one I read about a couple of weeks ago.
The left keeps hollering about Democracy. I Thought democracy was the Majority. Why is society bending itself into a pretzel over, what? Less than one percent? Why are the Feelz of such a tiny minority so important? Who decided to elevate the misguided and delusional to such a high place in society? What Happened to
Follow the Science? When did the very definition of a man or woman become subjective?
Some woman in New York is in hot water for letting her son get a Tattoo!!
But she could have signed off on him having life altering surgery and been Mother of the year.
When America wakes up from this insanity it's Gonna Be chaos. The doctors who have profited are Gonna be in very awkward positions. The hospitals where they pushed this insanity, and it Is insanity, are Gonna be in very expensive places.
I wonder how many of these Children are just not well received, socially, in school. They are Nobody. But if they do this, then They are suddenly a big deal. What a screwed up society America has become. I wonder where it all went so Wrong.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 11/17/22 at 14:05:24

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 11/17/22 at 15:13:39

They went after her dad as well.  The left just makes you feel warm and fuzzy, follow their edicts or else............

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 11/17/22 at 18:03:14

They hate everyone and everything that isn't lefty.
That's inclusive.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 11/18/22 at 08:17:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/17/22 at 18:03:14:
They hate everyone and everything that isn't lefty.
That's inclusive

Looks like that also includes,
paying for a Wedding,
which you don't even get a crumb of cake.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/18/22 at 09:46:09

Serowbot wrote on 11/17/22 at 08:20:20:
I'm with you on this,... SHOCK!...
Trans in women's sports are not fair.

I'll give rhythmic gymnastics an exception just for the giggle factor... Grin Grin Grin

Don’t let your position out of the bag (or I guess I should say scrotum ) or you’ll be canceled by the leftist mob.

Of all the ridiculous leftist positions, and there are too many to count, this might be the most ridiculous by several orders of magnitude.

But ultimately, it’s the fault of the other competitors. As I said before with the boy pretending to be a girl and swimming at Penn State, all the other swimmers just needed to stand there when the gun went off and let him swim alone. When he was finished, they could’ve had someone else come up say ready, set, go and they could’ve had a real women’s match and then decide amongst themselves who was the winner.

They just had to do this a couple times, and it’s nonsense would’ve ended.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 11/18/22 at 10:52:12

Why is that so difficult to grasp?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 23:33:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Speak up or shut up

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.