Send Topic Print
I’ll start: Trump (Read 166 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I’ll start: Trump
Reply #30 - 11/18/22 at 08:20:27

"...For instance his opinion that mostly drug-dealers and rapists are coming across the border mean nothing to me.  ..."

OR

Eegore wrote on Yesterday at 14:08:08:
"... For instance his opinion that an unspecified percentage of drug-dealers and rapists are coming across the border mean nothing to me..."

Which is it ?

The one I corrected if you use context and don't look for reasons to be argumentative.  There is one statement that is then updated for accuracy, with a description and a quote as to why it was updated.

So I said this is a Red car.

JoG questions my assessment.

I update my assessment to say its an Orange car and include reference as to why I updated my opinion.

MnSpring asks "Which is it?"

"Why could you not just say what was actually said, instead of changing what is your, opinion "Mostly", to, "Unspecified".
Would that not be a, 'Adult', conservation ?"

I did provide a quote.  It is an adult conversation, I could have just said "the POINT is..." and expected JoG to ignore my initial inaccurate assessment and try to act like I never used poor source material - my memory.  Instead I updated it and provided a reference for why.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #31 - 11/18/22 at 08:37:10

"...and some,....  I'm sure, are fine people"

Sounds a lot like Charlottesville but with a diminishing emphasis.
Many good people among the Racist Nazis..
A few good people among the masses of immigrant rapists and murderess ..
Exact opposite of reality...  
...but it furthers a racist agenda.

Words matter.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 11/18/22 at 09:16:11

Yeah, words matter. You choose to ignore the ones that made that statement reasonable. Keep pretending.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 11/18/22 at 09:41:32

Serowbot wrote on 11/18/22 at 08:37:10:

Words matter.

You’re ridiculous.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #34 - 11/18/22 at 13:49:49

Serowbot wrote on 11/18/22 at 08:37:10:

Words matter.

Here is what he really said:

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #35 - 11/18/22 at 16:49:15

people that were very fine people on both sides

The only words lefties heard.
The only words they can admit he said.
But they Tell me how dishonest I am

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 11/19/22 at 04:20:08

Eegore wrote on 11/18/22 at 07:56:25:
But talk of organized actions to keep the populace in line is a variation of the Sharpshooter Fallacy which is a man takes a rifle and aims generally at the side of a barn, shooting multiple rounds. When he’s all done, he takes a marker and circles the holes that are the closest together and claims he is a sharp shooter.

I agree.

Another issue with a lot of these New World Order style plans is that they require an infinite amount of money and power to be in action.  So if an Organization has infinite money and infinite power, haven't they already won?

The response of course is always something ego-fulfilling like the NWO population control isn't successful because of people "like us" that keep up the fight.  

Sure it is.

https://www.openmindmag.org/articles/planetary-intelligence

I confess I did not closely read the article above because it’s a little after 6am and I’m hungry but what I did read indicates there are some who want to band society completely together and mimic the social structure of an ant colony.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #37 - 11/19/22 at 05:17:50

Well, it Looks like they are getting there with a certain portion of the population.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 11/20/22 at 04:09:02

Well, Trump is back on Twitter. I hate and love Twitter at the same time.

It’s a great source for on the ground, happening at the moment, news. Wanna hear about the Colorado Springs shooting? Go to Twitter, but you have to recognize garbage when you see it and sort through the crap for valuable nuggets you won’t see elsewhere for days or ever. For example, the main theme on Twitter right now is this Colorado Springs shooting was an anti-gay guy who went in and killed a bunch of queers as fast as he could. Nobody knows that right now. If you remember the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando was portrayed as the same thing. However, that wasn’t the truth. The guy didn’t even know it was a gay club. He was originally going to Disney Springs but saw security and went elsewhere until he happened to see this place. But, you can read and see videos posted of people there on the ground and the first hand experience. That’s valuable because you don’t have an intermediary like a reporter from a media outlet who will always put their twist on it whether they do it on purpose or subconsciously.

What does this have to do with a thread on Trump? The value of Trump on Twitter is that you read exactly what he’s thinking. That’s valuable. Everybody knows the stuff on Biden’s account is not written by him. Puddinhead can’t find his way out of a room, but you know Trump types his Twitter entries. Sometimes, during a speech, Tweets would pop up by him but I’m sure he had them pre-written because nobody would be that honest and some would say stupid.

My favorite Trump tweet is when he said “CocaCola is still at me. But that’s OK I still drink that garbage“.
Come on now, you can’t get any better than that.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 21:19:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I’ll start: Trump

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.