I’ll start: Trump (Read 166 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I’ll start: Trump
Reply #15 - 11/17/22 at 11:47:36

"And I was confused by that, too."

Opinion about verbiage is not equal to agreeing or disagreeing with what that verbiage is referencing.

Trump does not cohesively discuss policy, I consider his statements in regards to policy to mostly be skewed for effect and longer in duration than needed, thus the terms "skewed" and "rambling".  He almost always speaks in sound bites and injects opinion when discussing policy.  I don't care about his opinions when trying to figure out what his policy will actually do.

For instance his opinion that mostly drug-dealers and rapists are coming across the border mean nothing to me.  How the immigration policy instructs CBP and ICE to conduct operations does mean something to me.  So Trump can ramble on about immigrants all day long, none of that will impact the operational status of CBP or ICE by policy.  Policy is what I care about.  So I don't use mainstream media to know what policy is.

So while I use Trump's statements, which I interpret to typically be skewed rambling, to look up policy proposals, I do not think his statements are indicative of actual policy impact.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 11/17/22 at 13:56:44

instance his opinion that mostly drug-dealers and rapists are coming across the border mean nothing to me.  

mostly drug-dealers and rapists are coming across the border

Really? He actually Said that? I don't remember that. Reference To them being in the people crossing, yeah, but I don't think he said they were in the majority.

How the immigration policy instructs CBP and ICE to conduct operations does mean something to me.

Yeah, having them help With the invasion is a problem. I always thought they were supposed to catch them and send them back. But that would only be true if America was trying to protect its citizens..
I have a friend with a newborn in Washington. She is having a really bad time finding formula. I'm curious about how much of what she needs is sitting in a warehouse on the border.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 11/17/22 at 14:08:08

"Really? He actually Said that? I don't remember that. Reference To them being in the people crossing, yeah, but I don't think he said they were in the majority."

He didn't claim a majority:

"They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

I will amend my assessment for accuracy:

For instance his opinion that an unspecified percentage of drug-dealers and rapists are coming across the border mean nothing to me.  How the immigration policy instructs CBP and ICE to conduct operations does mean something to me.  So Trump can ramble on about immigrants all day long, none of that will impact the operational status of CBP or ICE by policy.  Policy is what I care about.  So I don't use mainstream media to know what policy is.

"I have a friend with a newborn in Washington. She is having a really bad time finding formula. I'm curious about how much of what she needs is sitting in a warehouse on the border."

I'd assume of that formula the amount she could have ever purchased in her lifetime would be none of it.  There should of course be modifications of appropriated funds that allow for emergency distribution, but there would have to be some significant changes to law for that to happen at this time.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #18 - 11/17/22 at 14:10:23

let me ask you something.
Suppose the situation in the world gets even more spicy and the nuts hits the fan. Would you rather have a bunch of corrupt officials at the helm or someone who wants to win no matter what and never gives up?

You can put Trump away as an inept politician, but he is the man who can get the job done and, has stolen many hearts.

Have a look;
Over 50% of Americans vote for him. Despite all that he says and does and despite being blackened more than anyone in the history of man.
How is that possible?  LOVE.

I have unwavering faith in Trump.

I see that the Democrats among us and I will not name names, are blinded by civilized behavior. And if I've learned anything in life, it's that civilized behavior is paper thin.

I do not, have faith in that.
Do You?

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 11/17/22 at 14:14:23

"I see that the Democrats among us and I will not name names, are blinded by civilized behavior. And if I've learned anything in life, it's that civilized behavior is paper thin.

I don't have much faith in that.
Do You?
"

No.

I also don't think over 50% of people will vote for Trump because of LOVE.  That is also civilized behavior.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 11/17/22 at 14:22:31

I once saw a movie that was about authenticity. The movie was in black and white and when people became authentic, they got color. What's the name of that movie?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #21 - 11/17/22 at 14:26:57

assume of that formula the amount she could have ever purchased in her lifetime would be none of it.

Because none has been delivered there recently?
How do you conclude that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 11/17/22 at 15:28:12

zevenenergie wrote on 11/17/22 at 14:22:31:
I once saw a movie that was about authenticity. The movie was in black and white and when people became authentic, they got color. What's the name of that movie?

Pleasantville (1998)  ?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 11/17/22 at 15:29:48

zevenenergie wrote on 11/17/22 at 14:22:31:

Pleasantville. I’ve always thought of it as a metaphor for Eve eating the fruit in the Garden of Eden. The fruit was from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Once she ate the fruit, she was able to see good and evil. She saw the beauty of the world but she also saw the ugliness.

In the movie, when the cool kids essentially become what today we would call woke, they’re able to see the color and literally start have sex at lookout point.  When a married woman awakens to the fact that her marriage is in a rut and she’s essentially a slave for her husband and children, she suddenly sees color. She has an affair with a painter and leaves her husband.

Once you become “woke” and see color everything is roses and unicorns. Of course we know that’s not true. They show the woman who leaves her husband for the painter at the end and there’s an odd scene with her, her husband and her lover on a bench with some puzzling looks. This is really the only reference to the fact that there are difficult consequences from eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

The not so subtle message that the paradise they were living in before was in fact a prison and it’s only through seeing everything that you were truly free. There’s certainly something to be said for that, but it’s not so simple.

In Christianity, whether you understand this or not, humans have limited vision. We cannot see the spiritual world that swirls on around us. The Bible tells stories of angels having wars occurring nearby they we’re not privy to. Angels complain to God and ask “what is man that you are so mindful of him, that you make him a little less than the angels and make the world his footstool.”

There’s a good argument to be made that when Eve ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, the second law of thermodynamics came into being. From that I mean the decay of all matter began. There’s an interesting question to be asked which is how much time elapsed from the end of Genesis 2 and the beginning of Genesis 3. At the end of chapter 2, everything is perfect. In the beginning of chapter 3 the serpent arrives to tempt Eve. How much time passed between those two events. A year, 10,000 years, 1 billion? It’s impossible to say. And Christianity if we say we believe in an everlasting afterlife, and time has no meaning. It’s only when the second law of thermodynamics comes into play, the things decay and there’s a very clear arrow of time. Once you have an arrow of time then you can measure time. But without that, there’s no such thing as time.

Wow, I think I just inadvertently paddled into some very deep water…..

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 11/18/22 at 02:12:03

So your not a dino? Smiley

I like deep water.
I read with interest how you read the film.
Beautifully clear.

I've seen it more like people in Plesentvile come to color when they're not trying to please each other and be authentic.
You must indeed first see the situation, but especially how you maintain it yourself.

So they get color when they are angry and allow other feelings. And don't beat around the bush.
It's about being yourself. With an emphasis on being.

We have been cast out of paradise because we ate from the tree of knowledge.
We have shifted from being to thinking.

Jesus' main intention towards his disciples was suport their shift from identified thinking to enlightened consciousness.
This process had taken place in him and he wanted to share it.

For being is the springboard to enlightenment.
And being is the maximum we can do as human beings. The rest is grace.
Being authentic is therefore of utmost importance if you want to achieve enlightenment.Its the first step. Not judging is next, because if you judge you shoot right back into separation.

One can say what one wants, but Trump is someone who says what he thinks. Do you feel a bit where I want to go?

We are currently in the period described in the Vedas as the parivatan. Parivantan means shift from identified mind to awakened consciousness.

What's happening in the world right now is the "great shaking". We are being shaken.

The universe awakens and therefore we cannot lag behind, even if we wanted to.

There are forces at work that want to keep us asleep. Xi Jinping and the mega-corporations are the greatest danger.Thay are trying to manifest somting that is verry bad for us.

And there are forces working to wake us up. Trump has been asked to become Precident by a group of very powerful people who saw the current situation coming long in advance.

Because we are being silenced.
A system is being built where absolute power can be exercised over us. The chances of this happening are extremely high.

Trump was supposed to be president now. He whould have broken this system. But the elections have been stolen.
He has already shown us so much...

I don,t blame anyone, how could you know?
But an open realististic mind is worth gold, especially during this period.

I'm not saying Trump is a savior. We all play a part in the parivatan, after all it is about awakening enlightened consciousness. And everyone is in the right place for that, no matter what happens, it's inevitable.
But let's consciously work on it because, darn....

« Last Edit: 11/18/22 at 05:53:38 by zevenenergie »  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 11/18/22 at 05:35:26

I have a busy morning but I’m gonna have to ponder that and get back to you.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 11/18/22 at 07:36:03

There are forces at work that want to keep us asleep. Xi Jinping and the mega-corporations are the greatest danger.Thay are trying to manifest somting that is verry bad for us.

And there are forces working to wake us up. Trump has been asked to become Precident by a group of very powerful people who saw the current situation coming long in advance.

Because we are being silenced.
A system is being built where absolute power can be exercised over us. The chances of this happening are extremely high.

I generally don’t believe in what some would call 3-D Chess. I don’t think a group of powerful and influential people can work together that closely long enough to formulate and enact complicated plans. I think powerful men act according to their best interest and if it coincides with the interests of others for a period of time, so be it. The thing about powerful men rise the positions of power and influence, is they all want to be the top dog. Now I will say that’s a big reason why many hated Donald Trump. He was the top dog, the alpha male, and they all knew it. No one wanted him around.

But talk of organized actions to keep the populace in line is a variation of the Sharpshooter Fallacy which is a man takes a rifle and aims generally at the side of a barn, shooting multiple rounds. When he’s all done, he takes a marker and circles the holes that are the closest together and claims he is a sharp shooter.

I think it’s easy to look at a lot of events occurring and try to see a pattern. But my general belief is there is no pattern. That’s not to say I don’t believe in divine intervention because I absolutely do. But I’m not sure I’m smart enough to recognize that.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 11/18/22 at 07:56:25

But talk of organized actions to keep the populace in line is a variation of the Sharpshooter Fallacy which is a man takes a rifle and aims generally at the side of a barn, shooting multiple rounds. When he’s all done, he takes a marker and circles the holes that are the closest together and claims he is a sharp shooter.

I agree.

Another issue with a lot of these New World Order style plans is that they require an infinite amount of money and power to be in action.  So if an Organization has infinite money and infinite power, haven't they already won?

The response of course is always something ego-fulfilling like the NWO population control isn't successful because of people "like us" that keep up the fight.  

Sure it is.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #28 - 11/18/22 at 08:02:01

Eegore wrote on 11/17/22 at 11:47:36:
"...For instance his opinion that mostly drug-dealers and rapists are coming across the border mean nothing to me.  ..."

OR

Eegore wrote on 11/17/22 at 14:08:08:
"... For instance his opinion that an unspecified percentage of drug-dealers and rapists are coming across the border mean nothing to me..."

Which is it ?

Why could you not just say what was actually said, instead of changing what is your, opinion "Mostly", to, "Unspecified".
Would that not be a, 'Adult', conservation ?

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best"
"They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists"

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #29 - 11/18/22 at 08:11:23

"... a group of very powerful people  ..."

A friend of my enemy is my enemy.
A enemy of my enemy, is my friend.

Only can last so long.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 21:18:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I’ll start: Trump

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.