Send Topic Print
I’ll start: Trump (Read 166 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

I’ll start: Trump
11/16/22 at 05:40:00

My first thought is I hate the idea of a two year campaign. At some point, I can see myself imposing a 30 day ban on my reading routine just to get some fresh air because Trump bunches leftist panties like no one who has ever existed.

By the time the primary rolls around to Missouri, an eternity from now, I have no idea who will be in the mix. My intention right now is I’ll support someone other than Trump, but if Trump is on the final ballot two long freaking years from now, I’ll vote for him because Trump, in any form, is a better bet than any Democrat who follows their platform.

I’m not sure what DeSantis will do. He might decide to sit this one out but that means he’s Governor for 6 more years and since all politicians are narcissist, that’s a long time. And there’s a lot of others lining themselves up. Kristi Noem of South Dakota, Nikki Haley, former UM ambassador, Mike Pompeo former secy of state who’s lost a lot of weight working out which is a sure sign he’s gonna be on camera more.I assume a bunch others.

And the leftist controlled media are going to drive the January 6 narrative down our throats nonstop. It’s Trump’s biggest weakness, and it honestly is as it was the stupidest thing he ever did. Hard to say the dumbest move any President has ever made, but it’s top 10 for sure. All of a sudden it will be like Gettysburg and the capital police defended against the Republican mob who reached who reached their high-water mark and illustrated by some dude in the Senate wearing a horned hat. They’ll make it sound like it was a real war with mass casualties.

But, in other personal motorcycle news, I traded in my Suzuki V Strom 650 for a 2023 Yamaha XT 250. I want to play in the dirt a little bit but didn’t wanna get back with another motocross bike. I bought it Saturday, it was freezing cold here but I managed to ride it around for about 4 miles so it’s hard to tell much from that but all the reviews and what everybody I’ve spoken to says, I’ll loves this bike so we’ll see how it works out. That’ll be my detachment from the political storm that’s gonna go on for two years.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: I’ll start: Trump
Reply #1 - 11/16/22 at 06:51:21

Might as well just hand the re-election to Biden.
Thanks, Don

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/16/22 at 09:35:31

I’m guessing if I looked, you said the same thing when Trump won the nomination and went up against Hillary.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/16/22 at 10:11:38

I'll look into it in about 1.5 years.  Otherwise I could care less.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/16/22 at 10:22:51

You won’t have a choice, it will like camp fire smoke.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 11/16/22 at 10:46:28

Web,... you sound conflicted.

You don't like him, but you'll vote for him.
I should let him go, quit obsessing, he's over... but he's running.

He won the Presidency by a negative 3M votes, impeached twice, lost the Senate and the Congress, lost to Biden by 6M votes,... lost these midterms, and is going to be indicted in a least 4 crimes, committed treason... and may be in jail.

I see what you like about him.
He's different.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 11/16/22 at 13:35:23

Serowbot wrote on 11/16/22 at 10:46:28:
Web,... you sound conflicted.

You don't like him, but you'll vote for him.
I should let him go, quit obsessing, he's over... but he's running.

He won the Presidency by a negative 3M votes, impeached twice, lost the Senate and the Congress, lost to Biden by 6M votes,... lost these midterms, and is going to be indicted in a least 4 crimes, committed treason... and may be in jail.

I see what you like about him.
He's different.

I’m not conflicted. Conflicted means not know what to do but I just laid out what I’ll do.

…going to be indicted……. You’re funny. You’ve said that dozens of times.

Again, I would rather have someone else, but Trump is 10 times preferable to the current crop of traitorous, commie, American-hating leftist scum who’ll jump in the race after Puddinhead bails.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/16/22 at 14:31:51

You won’t have a choice, it will like camp fire smoke.

Maybe, but I don't use mainstream media for information so it's pretty easy to not see/hear what FOX/CNN/MSN/etc. has to say.  

As I did last time, as Trump lays out policy, or his skewed ramblings of what policy could be, I will look at it.  Everything else is just noise.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 11/16/22 at 21:14:11

Eegore wrote on 11/16/22 at 14:31:51:
"...  as Trump lays out policy,
or his skewed ramblings of what policy could be, ..."

It is, Clear, you don't think much of Trumps Policy/s.

Do you then think that Biden's, 'policy/s', are better or worse ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 11/17/22 at 05:13:54

It is, Clear, you don't think much of Trumps Policy/s.

Incorrect.  It is Clear I think Trump has skewed ramblings of what policy could be, and that is what I research instead of listening to "the news".  I have already stated, multiple times, that typically Conservative policy is more efficient and economical.

To clarify:  My statement assigns zero value to policy of any kind from any known human.  However in context to this post and only this post with the exemption of all other posts, Trump and his vocabulary, in exclusivity with the exemption of all other vocabulary, is specifically applied to his, and only his, interpretation of policy - is by my interpretation, sometimes, but not every time, skewed rambling.

Trump does not do a good job of vocalizing policy accurately.  Acknowledging poor vocalization is not equal to disagreeing with it.  Just as acknowledging US law exists is not equal to agreeing with that law.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 11/17/22 at 06:29:06

Eegore wrote on 11/17/22 at 05:13:54:
" ...  Trump does not do a good job of vocalizing policy accurately.  Acknowledging poor vocalization is not equal to disagreeing with it. ... "

The question, rephrased to be understood by you.

Do you then think that Biden's, 'policy/s', are better or worse because he does a better, or worse job of vocalizing policy accurately ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/17/22 at 08:23:40

"Do you then think that Biden's, 'policy/s', are better or worse because he does a better, or worse job of vocalizing policy accurately ?"

No.  Talk is cheap as they say.  "They" meaning all humans that say those words.

The efficiency of policy is not dependent on how well a human can speak of that policy.  The efficiency of getting other humans to believe the policy is good, or bad, is however dependent on how well a human or group of humans can speak of that policy.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 11/17/22 at 10:29:59

Ray Charles could See that you do not like Trump, his Policies, or the way he states them. Because you clearly inferred/implied, Trumps 'policy/s' are, "...skewed ramblings of what policy could be..."

Eegore wrote on 11/16/22 at 14:31:51:
"... as Trump lays out policy, or his skewed ramblings of what policy could be ..."  

Now you say:
Eegore wrote on 11/17/22 at 08:23:40:
"... The efficiency of policy is not dependent on how well a human can speak of that policy. ..."

Most people would say:
    Pick One !

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/17/22 at 11:18:23

Ray Charles could See that you do not like Trump, his Policies, or the way he states them. Because you clearly inferred/implied, Trumps 'policy/s' are, "...skewed ramblings of what policy could be..."

Incorrect.  Helen Keller could see and hear that you simply want to claim I do not like Trump policy and are scavenging for any sentence you can find to reinforce that claim.  I stated his words are skewed rambling and that is not a reflection of policy efficiency.  I have already stated, multiple times, that typically Conservative policy is more efficient and economical but you selectively ignore that.  
 You won't accept the words I use here and instead resort to "inferred/implied", as usual, to create an argument that does not exist.  I do not think Trump is good at stating what proposed actual policy is.  So instead of using CNN/FOX/MSN/etc. I will read the actual policy proposals.  So now any human's skewed rambling, to include Trump, is irrelevant to my research on how actual policy could be implemented.  However Trump's skewed ramblings will be pertinent to finding what is being proposed, no matter how well, or poorly, he vocalizes.

"Most people would say:
   Pick One !"

Most people would say "MnSpring use context!"

Again you cut my sentences to remove context.  My first sentence is about looking at, by my interpretation, Trump's skewed ramblings of policy or what policy could be.  This excludes other statements like his opinions about Russia or AOC or Golf.

The second sentence you reference is stating I do not think that how well a human says something about a policy is a direct reflection of that specific policy's efficiency.  A policy can be very efficient and a human can very inefficiently, or incorrectly speak about said policy.  Just as a human can incorrectly interpret a law and that does not change the actual law.

None of this assigns a value to policy so instead you have to "infer" things then refuse to acknowledge the actual real words posted on this forum.  For instance I have repeatedly indicated that Conservative policy is more efficient and economical

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #14 - 11/17/22 at 11:36:21

Trump's skewed ramblings of policy or what policy could be

And I was confused by that, too.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 23:25:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I’ll start: Trump

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.