Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
FTX (Read 124 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
FTX
11/14/22 at 03:33:25

What really happened with FTX?  Did they raid their own funds, simply a giant Ponzi scheme, a giant slush fund for the Ds, a failed entity in part of or all of the above..........

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: FTX
Reply #1 - 11/14/22 at 09:42:08

I've been waiting for someone to open that door. It's probably another
We will never know just what it was
A quick overview it certainly Looks scandalous. The less we learn the more convinced I'll be about just how scandalous it is .

Please note how little is known about the Pelosi thing.
Maybe the name of Buck would fit into the story.
Video that would show what happened is hidden. So, the story is a lie. And the truth is embarrassing.
So this financial mess will follow the same rules.
If information that would expose the truth is hidden, there is a reason.
And it's NOT to protect Trump.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 11/14/22 at 12:38:58

"... We will never know just what it was ...
... little is known about the Pelosi thing ...
... Video that would show what happened is hidden ...
... information that would expose the truth is hidden... "

"...  there is a reason  ..."

A-Yep !!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/14/22 at 13:20:35

It cant be poor management and the massively fluid nature of digital currency because everything has to have a hidden behind the scenes ulterior motive.

If you are Republican then the Democrats caved FTX by means of duplicitous finance structuring.

If you are Democrat then the Republicans caved FTX by means of duplicitous finance structuring.

Obviously the rest of the planets fiscal input will revolve around those two political groups.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 11/14/22 at 16:26:27

This is an interesting case study.  This guy made billions of $$ at an extremely young and lost it even faster.  I'm curious what happened....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/15/22 at 03:57:10

I’m not sure what happened but it smells.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 11/15/22 at 05:04:18

Oh, and the guy was the 2nd largest in funds to the Democratic Party….

Ukraine was an investor. Wait, aren’t we giving billions to Ukraine? Aren’t they buying weapons? ….This is smelling worse….

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/15/22 at 05:20:36

So……they filed bankruptcy days after the midterms where they gave 40 million to Democrats.

I read an interesting description of this guy. His giving to Democrats essentially “blue washed” him meaning he bought the right kind of friends…

Oh, my prediction today will be the female Trump, Kari Lake, will find donations to her opponent and will refuse to concede. Trump will announce his intention to run in 2024 today and some will immediately assign Kari Lake as the perfect running mate.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 11/15/22 at 06:47:47

WebsterMark wrote on 11/15/22 at 05:20:36:
Oh, my prediction today will be the female Trump, Kari Lake, will find donations to her opponent and will refuse to concede. Trump will announce his intention to run in 2024 today and some will immediately assign Kari Lake as the perfect running mate.

A Titanic combination.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 11/15/22 at 10:00:27

Or….the guy is a thief and Democratic leadership took advantage of the millions to buy elections which I seem to remember a Supreme Court case about this vert thing that got all the leftist panties in a bunch, that is until the ultra rich switched to the Democrat’s side once they realized how good they are at theft and other crimes.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 11/15/22 at 10:16:02

But seriously, the was the 2nd largest donor to the Democrats, he’s bankrupt right after the midterms, some of the money he got was from Ukraine, who is getting it from many other countries, including the US, and FTX took that money and donated to the Democrats…..

Don’t you think it’s worth looking into to see if basically us taxpayers didn’t help fund some of the Democratic parties campaign expenses? Let’s at least look into it don’t you think?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 11/15/22 at 10:50:38

Eegore wrote on 11/14/22 at 13:20:35:
 It cant be poor management and the massively fluid nature of digital currency because everything has to have a hidden behind the scenes ulterior motive.

If you are Republican then the Democrats caved FTX by means of duplicitous finance structuring.

If you are Democrat then the Republicans caved FTX by means of duplicitous finance structuring.

Obviously the rest of the planets fiscal input will revolve around those two political groups.

I'm sure my opinion is based solely on the fact that I'm a Republican.
The fact that he was second biggest Democrat supporter behind Soros doesn't mean anything at all.
I'm a little tired of getting preached to as if I'm dishonest. If it was a Trump organization I would call it wrong.
Oddly enough, I never cheated at games. When my guy was down, playing two below, I called it. If you cheat, there is one thing that can't happen. You CAN'T win. Seeing people celebrate when they cheated turns my stomach.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 11/15/22 at 10:53:44

WebsterMark wrote on 11/15/22 at 05:04:18:
Oh, and the guy was the 2nd largest in funds to the Democratic Party….

Ukraine was an investor. Wait, aren’t we giving billions to Ukraine? Aren’t they buying weapons? ….This is smelling worse….

Now Now, Webby. You know when you thought the FBI might have been IN the proud boys,instigating and how wrong that worked out to be.
Oh,wait..

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 11/15/22 at 11:08:58

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/15/22 at 10:50:38:
Seeing people celebrate when they cheated turns my stomach.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 11/15/22 at 14:35:59

Would you mind explaining where Obama was wrong?
How about this President?
Can you even bring yourself to criticize either of them?
Until you can do that, dragging Trump is just more
Meh..
I never deified him. I never let him tell me what to believe. The reason I supported him is
He was Saying what I said. He was trying to do what I wanted to see done. Is he perfect? Not a bit. But considering what America has been subjected to from the Oval Office in my life, he's either the least sorry or the best president I've seen. He benefited American citizens of all colors. Unemployment in the minority populations was lower than any time I know of. America achieved energy independent status and our strategic oil reserves were looking good. High school graduates, driving trucks, hauling in the oilfield were making six figures. Chew on that a minnit.  Either that or the guys who called in to the radio shows were lying. But I'm sure they went and got another job.

How about just telling us Biden's greatest accomplishment. Just one.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 03:33:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › FTX

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.