Challenger (Read 53 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Challenger
11/11/22 at 06:53:45

If Biden can find/make the money, to give Illegals, Free Cell phones, Cell phone service, Medical, Housing, Food, Transportation.

Biden sure the helll is able to provide/make the money to pick up the Challenger parts.

Wait !
His plan is probably to ‘tax’ the scavengers, when they sell the parts !

Yea, That will work !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Challenger
Reply #1 - 11/11/22 at 09:42:45

I'm ever amazed at the biggo TwoFitty plus gals at the border. Pulling a suitcase that looks pretty darn clean for having been dragged through Mexico, wearing clean clothes, and really not looking the worse for wear. Aaand the cell phones. At what point in the journey are they handed out? Who Hands them to the people who are coming to America?

How do the people who are crossing in large groups meet? Are there advertisements in the countries they come from, telling people who want to go to America to meet at some location on a certain day and time? Who pays for that? Coyotes,I'd guess.

I would like to see real investigative reporting on how Haitians get together and put together the money to get to South America. How do these impoverished people Do that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/11/22 at 12:46:22

Aaand the cell phones. At what point in the journey are they handed out? Who Hands them to the people who are coming to America?

Cellphones and service are really cheap just about everywhere.  Digicell in Haiti is a few dollars a month.  Illegal Immigrants aren't all homeless destitute wanderers on the street, most of them are just normal middle/poor class in bad situations.  I imagine most those phones belong to whoever is carrying them.

"How do the people who are crossing in large groups meet? Are there advertisements in the countries they come from, telling people who want to go to America to meet at some location on a certain day and time? Who pays for that?"

Yes, that's how human trafficking works.  There aren't exactly "advertisements" since people no longer need print ads to know things.  Most of it is done online.

"I would like to see real investigative reporting on how Haitians get together and put together the money to get to South America. How do these impoverished people Do that?"

I've seen it with my own eyes.  Everything from goats to fresh lumber to selling their children into sexual slavery is currency for those kinds of trips.

« Last Edit: 11/11/22 at 14:45:47 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 11/11/22 at 21:18:47

Dayumm,, IDK how they travel, pretty sure it's not business class, gotta be rough ,at least for the people coming out of Haiti. But seriously, how rough is it when I see some biggo women who look pretty fresh,??
I couldn't set up a cell phone if Someone handed it to me, so, no, I don't understand how people are showing up with phones and I'm thinking I remember it being said that We are giving them to some of them. When and where they are getting them, IDK.. This side of the border? Or was it bs to begin with?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/11/22 at 23:59:52

But seriously, how rough is it when I see some biggo women who look pretty fresh,??

For them specifically, at that time, most likely not very rough.  For the ones packed into the back of trucks and killed by heat stroke, it's rough.  If someone only factors that truck incident where they all died then immigration to the US is deadly.  If one only factors in larger in stature females that look "pretty fresh" then coming to the US is easy and not hard at all.

For anyone looking at all of it, there is a multitude of methods, ages, and economy for travel in general.

"I couldn't set up a cell phone if Someone handed it to me, so, no, I don't understand how people are showing up with phones and I'm thinking I remember it being said that We are giving them to some of them. When and where they are getting them, IDK.. This side of the border?"

You don't understand that other humans can use/setup phones because you don't know how?  

If the US is handing over phones it has yet to be uncovered that they are doing it outside of the US, which should be pretty easy since thousands and thousands of people come across with cellphones every day.  Would only take one person with a cellphone recording the distribution.  

As for inside the US they do issue phones to immigrants inside the US with the SmartLINK app on it and no phone services.  Of course there is ample "reporting" on this stating that Biden is handing out phones to illegals that omits that the phones aren't regular-use cellphones and they conveniently leave out that it was used during the Trump Administration.

I believe the latest gossip started with Nick Adams posting that "Joe Biden is giving smartphones away to illegal border crossers, this is an impeachable offense."  Of course it was ok when Trump did it.

Now to clarify:  Acknowledging that these phones are not issued outside the US, and are not regular cellphones with cell service is NOT equal to agreeing with the program.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 11/12/22 at 06:11:37

“… I imagine most those phones belong to whoever is carrying them…
…  I believe the latest gossip started with Nick Adams posting …”

And much more.

Great job, defending, the Illegal Flood!

Do you believe Illegals, from ALL countries should just walk over the border, and get cell phones, healthcare, food, housing, etc, paid for by all taxpayers?

Or do you believe they need to knock at the door first ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 11/12/22 at 06:59:12

"Great job, defending, the Illegal Flood!"

I never defended anything, your inability to have an adult conversation prohibits you from accepting that acknowledging something is not equal to agreeing with something.

"Do you believe Illegals, from ALL countries should just walk over the border, and get cell phones, healthcare, food, housing, etc, paid for by all taxpayers?"

No.  I already clarified this but you won't, or can't understand the difference between knowledge and opinion.

Now to clarify:  Acknowledging that these phones are not issued outside the US, and are not regular cellphones with cell service is NOT equal to agreeing with the program.  

Knowing what a cellphone issue by ICE does and Agreeing with it are two different things, but your continual desire to be argumentative keeps you from acknowledging this.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 11/12/22 at 07:55:08

don't understand that other humans can use/setup phones because you don't know how?  

How fukkin asinine.
Read the question.
The reason that I asked it is
Idk fukkall
What a shitass response, e

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 11/12/22 at 08:08:07

"How fukkin asinine.
Read the question."

I did, and I answered it.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 11/12/22 at 08:14:54

I can bring the "Perp Walk" back...  Roll Eyes

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/12/22 at 07:55:08:
don't understand that other humans can use/setup phones because you don't know how?  

How fukkin asinine.
Read the question.
The reason that I asked it is
Idk fukkall
What a shitass response, e

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 11/12/22 at 08:18:41

Do what you want.
It was frikken insulting.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/12/22 at 10:40:53

It wasn't meant as an insult, it was just a weird way to say it.  Or I just interpreted it that way.

My apologies.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 11/12/22 at 12:46:10

Thank you, E.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 23:31:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Challenger

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.